Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Rose's Room #777 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:37 pm
Neckoqueen911
ok then i probably could take him and if u need help with wepones i could help i learned how to make them when i was 19

That would be nice. Alena wanted a sword. ((I'll be a while because I'm chatting with Chris))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:17 pm
ok ill start making it ^^ ((ok ))  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:14 pm
Neckoqueen911
ok ill start making it ^^ ((ok ))

I made a mistake, I just gave it to Alena, apparently, it was supposed to be done yesterday so I just gave it to her. Sorry. But how would you like to help me make a present for Chris? I don't know how to forge the steel, just the hilt and scabbard.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:38 pm
fine with me * walks to her room and starts to make a saber* (5hours later) *walks back in to the room* DONE ^^ * holds up the scaber  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:30 am
Neckoqueen911
fine with me * walks to her room and starts to make a saber* (5hours later) *walks back in to the room* DONE ^^ * holds up the scaber

That looks beautiful. Give me two days and I'll have a perfect hilt and scabbard made for it. Oh, could you help me with this scythe. *Rose pulls out a dull and rusty scythe, its hilt and scabbard faded to the point of white.* Kaji ordered a scythe and this was all I had so could you help me restore it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:17 pm
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

That looks beautiful. Give me two days and I'll have a perfect hilt and scabbard made for it. Oh, could you help me with this scythe. *Rose pulls out a dull and rusty scythe, its hilt and scabbard faded to the point of white.* Kaji ordered a scythe and this was all I had so could you help me restore it?[/quote ok hold on *picks the scythe up* the blade is damaged about 9/10 the way through so i might have to make another blade. But it lookes good enough to mend * walks away and 8hour later it's new and silver likeregulare soward and knife* this good or do u want me to polish it????

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:23 pm
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

That looks beautiful. Give me two days and I'll have a perfect hilt and scabbard made for it. Oh, could you help me with this scythe. *Rose pulls out a dull and rusty scythe, its hilt and scabbard faded to the point of white.* Kaji ordered a scythe and this was all I had so could you help me restore it?[/quote ok hold on *picks the scythe up* the blade is damaged about 9/10 the way through so i might have to make another blade. But it lookes good enough to mend * walks away and 8hour later it's new and silver likeregulare soward and knife* this good or do u want me to polish it????

This would look better polished. You sure work fast, Briar and the Vanderbalt blacksmiths used to take days, even weeks to make a sword.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:40 pm
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

This would look better polished. You sure work fast, Briar and the Vanderbalt blacksmiths used to take days, even weeks to make a sword.

well ive learned how to use my fire powers to mend the sord and to derust the sycths i've made ^^

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:05 am
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

well ive learned how to use my fire powers to mend the sord and to derust the sycths i've made ^^

That's pretty cool. If I still had my telekenisis powers, I'd do the same. But in my family, we have atradition of never using our powers to make our swrods. They say its bad luck. So, I'll refrain from your methods. It is a good one though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:18 pm
na using the powers *snapes her fingers and the hand sets a flame* it's easier the doing it reguler  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:07 am
Neckoqueen911
na using the powers *snapes her fingers and the hand sets a flame* it's easier the doing it reguler

Yes it is easier, but it becomes more personal when you make it by hand and spend time doing it. When you make a sword by hand, you become the metal, the sword, the hilt, and the scabbard. When I use these hands to make my swords, not ony do I feel closer to Briar but my family as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:08 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

Yes it is easier, but it becomes more personal when you make it by hand and spend time doing it. When you make a sword by hand, you become the metal, the sword, the hilt, and the scabbard. When I use these hands to make my swords, not ony do I feel closer to Briar but my family as well.

yea i guess thats a set back but if u've done it many times like me u get the feeling of being the metal and u get to feel the power of the sowrd but the normal way is the fun way ^^  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:04 pm
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

yea i guess thats a set back but if u've done it many times like me u get the feeling of being the metal and u get to feel the power of the sowrd but the normal way is the fun way ^^

Yup, besides, my power is offline for a while, thanks to my battle with Josh. I can only use telepathy which really doesn't have much use if I can't change other people's thoughts, just read them. I've been set back sixteen years. *She sighed* I'll have to train all over again and even now, I'm having trouble with this dang body. I'm to weak, and I use too much energy just standing. *Rose fell to the floor in demonstration and sighed with relief.* You have no idea how hard it was just making the hilt for the scythe.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:00 pm
*kneels down beside rose* mebey if u teach me i can make it? but right now u look like u need a drink and some rest*Puts her armover roses head and pulles her up by the shoulders*  

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items