Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:04 pm
Zero could take it no longer, it bite down as softly as her could manage and began to suck hard at her wrist, grunting now and then from the sastifaction feeding brought him. "Yuuki..." he trailed, he ried to care but he was barely there right now, as the soon to be new him quickly took over for him, running on pure instinct and desire.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Yuuki eyes widen. She didn't yelp or scream. She stayed still. Millions of thoughts were just running through her head. "He's.. A vampire?! How is this possible!? How come i didn't know?! But.. why?! He Hates Them with a passion?" She thinking and thinking. Yuuki didn't want to disrupt him so he let him drink.  

The Ice Queen Diva

Vampiress_Rosiel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:25 pm
The door slams open and Zero was grabbed by the neck and thrown across the room. "Kaname Kuran would be very mad if he witness what you two are doing!" A girl with long black hair, green eyes, and wearing a Night Class uniform stood over them. She looks at Yuuki and says, "You should be more cautious since he's a Level D vampire. He will eventually turn on you." Her eyes glow red when she looks at Zero.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:39 pm
Yuuki held in her breath and quickly but gently took away her hand and grabbed a bandage from her pocket. She wrapped it around her hand and jumped out of her bed. She bowed her head. She turn around and looked at her. She bowed again, "My apologizes." She walked back to her dorm  

The Ice Queen Diva

Vampiress_Rosiel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Quote:
Yuuki held in her breath and quickly but gently took away her hand and grabbed a bandage from her pocket. She wrapped it around her hand and jumped out of her bed. She bowed her head. She turn around and looked at her. She bowed again, "My apologizes." She walked back to her dorm

She walks off behind Yuuki but gives Zero a glare before leaving the room. She walks next to Yuuki and says, "My name is Jenette Alkwa Demier. I've been a faithful friend to Kaname Kuran for years. I do not wish to tell him bout what happened. But keep in mind, Zero is nothing more than a Level D vampire." She looks over at Yuuki and sees her hand bleeding threw the bandage. "You didn't bandage your hand right Yuuki." She grabs Yuuki hand and takes the bandage off. Than she rips part of her skirt and uses the fabric to cover her wound right. "There. Now its right. Are you okay Yuuki?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:25 pm
Vampiress_Rosiel
Quote:

She walks off behind Yuuki but gives Zero a glare before leaving the room. She walks next to Yuuki and says, "My name is Jenette Alkwa Demier. I've been a faithful friend to Kaname Kuran for years. I do not wish to tell him bout what happened. But keep in mind, Zero is nothing more than a Level D vampire." She looks over at Yuuki and sees her hand bleeding threw the bandage. "You didn't bandage your hand right Yuuki." She grabs Yuuki hand and takes the bandage off. Than she rips part of her skirt and uses the fabric to cover her wound right. "There. Now its right. Are you okay Yuuki?"

Yuuki let her hand drop and as well with her head. Holding in her tears. "Thank you Jennette.." She closed her eyes and looked up once more. "When can i see Kaname.. i must speak to him.." She whispered out.  

The Ice Queen Diva

Vampiress_Rosiel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:33 pm
Janette puts her hand to Yuuki's eye to brush her tears away. "I'll speak with him young one. I am sure he wants to speak to you as well."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:37 am
Zero was in his room, sunk to the floor, he ripped away at his neck but it healed to quickly to kill him. I hurt her... I... He held his gun tightly to the side of his neck. "Kaname is going to kill me for taking the blood he's been saving for himself..." Zero trailed, letting out a heavy sigh before clenching his fit and crawling over to a corner of the room. Yuuki was gone along with her warmth, the same comforting warmth that took him inside of her as a young boy, the same warmth that befriended him even as he pushed her away all of these years. Worthless... He walked over to his door, and locked it, closing off the window with anything his could find and turned off all lights, and then he sat. Sat in a corner alone, letting nobody in, and forcing himself not to go out to that warmth, his one safe place. He let the dark have him, let his hunger have him, and he tore at his skin for the next two hours.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 am
Yuuki looked with his sad and longing eyes. "But.. Jenette i.. must speak with him as soon as possible.. i must.. speak to him about something he could only understand." She wanted to know what her dreams meant. She knew it had to do something about the past but she didn't know what. Yuuki knew that Kaname had to know something about it. She was holding in her breath as heard Zero's door lock. She was worried about him. The tower clock in the school rang. "Well.. its off to guard the school doors." She quietly and gently walked over to Zero's room and knock. "Hey.. uh.. Zero.. Are you going to guard or not? Cause i can take your shift.." She heard no answer and walked back to Jenette. "Come on, Jenette."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:56 am
Quote:
Yuuki looked with his sad and longing eyes. "But.. Jenette i.. must speak with him as soon as possible.. i must.. speak to him about something he could only understand." She wanted to know what her dreams meant. She knew it had to do something about the past but she didn't know what. Yuuki knew that Kaname had to know something about it. She was holding in her breath as heard Zero's door lock. She was worried about him. The tower clock in the school rang. "Well.. its off to guard the school doors." She quietly and gently walked over to Zero's room and knock. "Hey.. uh.. Zero.. Are you going to guard or not? Cause i can take your shift.." She heard no answer and walked back to Jenette. "Come on, Jenette."

"You know Yuuki... Part of being a vampire is that we all have our own special abilities and one of mine is mind reading. If your dreams bother you that much, I will get Kaname for you. They say dreams are a portal from the truth to our pasts. But sometimes dreams can be misleading too. So don't let the dreams bother you til you get your chance to talk to him." Jenette walks with Yuuki. But soon stops and listens. "I think your friend is hurting himself. I can smell his blood." She looks at Yuuki. "I don't approve of you even being around a level D vampire but I do know what it is to be in love and worry bout someone close to the heart. Let's tear the door down and get him." She starts walking to Zero's door.  

Vampiress_Rosiel

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:14 pm
Zero growled lowly from the room, getting up and walking to his door, opening it fully "I'd rather you didn't wreck my door." He glared hard at the girl near Yuuki. "Get away from her, you disgusting creature." His eyes flared up again, with both hunger and hatred in them. " I don't approve of you being near Yuuki, vampire scum." He mocked, rolling his eyes, his lips folding up into a slight smirk, thought his glare was unwavering.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:18 pm
Quote:
Zero growled lowly from the room, getting up and walking to his door, opening it fully "I'd rather you didn't wreck my door." He glared hard at the girl near Yuuki. "Get away from her, you disgusting creature." His eyes flared up again, with both hunger and hatred in them. " I don't approve of you being near Yuuki, vampire scum." He mocked, rolling his eyes, his lips folding up into a slight smirk, thought his glare was unwavering.

Jenette grabs Zero by the neck and holds him up. Her eyes glow red. "And I don't approve of the way you speak to me you hippocrit!" She throws him to the ground and stands over him. "You have no say when it comes to Yuuki you Level D!"  

Vampiress_Rosiel

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:31 pm
Zero lunged back, ripping a her neck, knowing it'd only heal after. "I have every say!" He spat in her face. "Just who do you think has been there through every nightmare? Every outbreak of vampires? Kaname? That selfish vampire only wants her blood from himself, but he's saving her for later! He's never seen her how I have, never seen her tears like I have too! You have no idea how many tears she's shed over your precious pure blood leader." He stood, stomping his foot down on her chest. "I've been slowing my transition for years, and allow me the pleasure of telling you why. I hate you, everything about you, your indecent kills, how you pride yourself with your fangs; but she makes it rather worth staying here, because without me, who would she really have to run to?" He spat again in her face and glanced at Yuuki in shame. "Yuuki..." He face fell and eyes turned back to normal before swiftly turning and running into the dark of his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:37 pm
Jennette wipes the spit off her face and smirks. Than she gets up and looks at Yuuki. "Stay here. I got something to do." She starts running at Zero at a great speed and lunges at him. She digs her nails into his sides and pushes him against the wall. "You listen here Zero! Kaname kept your pathetic life here to protect Yuuki. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure all the classmates in the Night Class would try to tear you apart for how disrespectful you are." She throws him down. "Don't ever talk bout Kaname like that again. At least we're not going to be out of control like you are. You know what a Level D is? Its pretty much a vampire zombie. You'll only want blood and be mindless for it. And eventually you'll hurt Yuuki which I will not allow. Those are the vampires you should hate..." She walks away to her dorm leaving Zero there to sulk.  

Vampiress_Rosiel

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:52 pm
"b***h..." He muttered under his breath. Kaname only kept me to be Yuuki's play mate because he has too much pride to lift a finger himself... He sighed. "Yuuki..." he whispered softly to himself, her very name was enough to calm him, but she'd never know. He watched the wall, thinking to himself. She's so blind to everything... Kaname is nothing... he has done nothing for her... has he? What has he done for her that I haven't? What is different other than the fact that he is a pure blooded killer and I was chosen to be one unwillingly while he's proud to bear his fangs... what will become of her... He stopped, he didn't want to think of her as one of them, couldn't let himself see her like that... he eyes were so sincere and confident that he feared she would lose that if she turned into them. Her eyes... Zero loved her eyes most of all, gazing into them, he could never control how cam she made it, when they were younger if made him very angry so he tried hard to change her eyes but they never wavered because of his anger, instead they always had reached out to him... after Kaname of course. He was always after her Kaname - he always would be. He sighed deeply before getting up to lie on his bed, blood drops on his sheets from her wrist. He cringed. Janette was unfortunately right... he would hurt her soon enough, soon enough he would be gone, replaced by only instinct to feed and survive.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff