Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Metal Bamboo Grove- Hidden Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:49 pm
Raziel turned his head to meet the gaze of the approaching ninja. A smile appeared on Raziel's face as the saw the Jutsu. "A Challenger already? Intresting, Mifune, do you want him or may I test Mikyo's Sword?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:15 am
(sorry i meant bloodline)
Jake smiled, and he took out one of his swords, holding it in his gloved hand outstretched at the two of them, it started to glow purple, the purple chakra swirling likes flames. Jake then spoke quietly. "i dont mind who i fight, as long as it's a challenge," as he said the last words, his eyes changed, engaging the second lvl of his bloodline.
(Tirogan stage 2 - allows the user to counter all forms of taijutsu and genjutsu, as well as perform two secret techniques)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:26 am
Mifune flicked his toothpick to the side with a "hmph. Both of us." He set his katana sack on the ground, then was gone. If this guy wanted a challenge, he would get one. Mifune only had one katana in his hand, unsheathed and swinging the sword and sheath at him at the same time. The grand deal of it all, was Mifune was in the air, his body spun sideways.
His attack was vertical, but at the way he was swinging, it became horizontal and vertical at the same time, hence the sword and sheath acting as one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:51 am
Jake smiled, his eyes perdicted the movement of mifunes body view muscle movement among other things, He held his sword back hand as his other gloved hand over the hilt of his second blade. Jake then dissapeared, reappearing out of the way of the strike, his body movements quicker than one would expect. He whispered silent words, barely auidoable to the ears of his enemy, "Silent thunder technique, rolling thunder technique,"  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:17 pm
Mifune thought a move like that would happen, and he stabbed his sword into the ground, then held his sheath out to the side. He started to breakdance on the halfway submerged sword, using the handle for balance and probably connecting with Jake's jaw or body at one point or the other. If it hit, his clog or sheath would bash into him. Mifune would see how much damage this, eye user could take.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:12 am
Jake started to chuckle, not only could he predict the movement, but as far as jake could see, he was moving pretty slow, so moving his head and body backwards to dodge the kicks and the sheath, his back and neck bending backwards as his spare hand on the floor, he then rolled backwards, grabbing one sword puttin hit in his mouth, he then grabbed another. He then held the two swords backhanded, his arms crossed and drawn back, so his swords were pointing towards mifune. He then transfered some current into the blades. Jake then lundged forward, activating one of his gloves abillitys and instantly creating a lightning clone with no hand seals, but expending one of its chakra slots. Both jake and the clone charged forward moving at almost untraceable speeds, swapping sides ever time to confuse mifune, one of them then stabed several times, aiming for the none vital oragans, while the other slid kicked into the flat side of the sword in the ground, hoping to either dislodge the swords, break it, or make it harder for mifune to keep balance.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:42 am
(ooh, be glad I don't have the most current Mugen Ittoryu move! xd )

Mifune vaulted his body into the air, pushing off the sword handle so he flew upwards into the air upside down. He landed on one of the metal bamboo stalks, then righted himself up. He dropped down, standing on two swords with his clogs. "Omojirei... You can speed up your movements
due to your eye range... And that eye of insight.... I'll have to get rid of it..." Mifune kneeled down, still standing on the two swords. While he was in that squatting position, he grabbed two more swords at each of his sides.
He pulled them out, holding them horizontally with his arms outstretched.

"Get ready..." He said, as the clone and the original stood where they were. "Mugen... Ittoryu..." He said, lurching his right shoulder forward, then throwing his body in a roll. Using his toes and the clog as a medium, he grabbed hold of the swords he was standing on, (by using his feet), then flung them both at the clone. By the time they were thrown, Mifune had completed his roll and was back on his feet. (Well... On his feet by meaning a foot and one knee.) Mifune stayed in that half kneeling stance, getting ready to launch himself at the opponent for another onslaught.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:42 am
Jake and the clone held stance, the clone then put his gloved hands together, activating his second stage tirogan, he then ran forward and jumped towards the blades, landing both feet on the flat side nearer the hilt facing side ways, he then kicked down on his back foot, and as the blades hilt rose up, he caught it. Using that sword, he held it up, the other blade hitting the flat side of the first sword, ricishaying off, the clone then caught the end of the second swords hilt, he then threw the sword into the ground at at an angle at mifunes feet.

This helped him slow down, and then eventurly the clone landed, skidding slightly, he took a Mixed stance with mifunes sword, not several metres infront of him, preparing for the next attack. The whole thing happened in under a second, barely noticable by most. The real jake sheathed two of his swords, and held the third one out, "i'll only need one to win this," he said holding the sword out, blade facing down, and the purple chakra creeping it's way up the sword again, his other two swords sheathed at his side.

(i would relish the chance to face a proper version, just like if i could use my secret technique to my fullist)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:20 pm
(XD)

Mifune didn't move as the sword slammed into the dirt at his feet. "Hmph."
He moved the toothpick to the other side of his mouth, then sighed. He crossed the swords in his hands, then squealed them against each other.
"It will only be by a fraction of a second, but..." He kept the next part to himself. He grinned, turning his head slightly to the side, then spit the toothpick out. With a fink sound, it shrunk halfway into the tree. Mifune was serious. He would complete his next move without fail.
As he held his swords out by his sides, he rushed headfirst at Jake, then dived at him with his blades still spinning at his sides. "Mugen Ittoryu, Spin!" His body began to twist, the blades at his sides following suit and letting the centrifugal force spin them outward. At the last second, Mifune let go of one of the swords and it flew out into the bamboo grove. Reaching his hand to the other sword, he broke the spin and righted himself up, just several inches above his opponent. "Mugen Ittoryu, Single Punishment!" With both hands, he raised the Katana high above his head, then let a final overhead strike decide the match.

"And that fraction is-"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:47 pm
Jake smiled, his second stage already active, he spoke quiet words as mifune made his attacking move, "Single sword bloodline style, thousand posibilties, i shall defeat them with honor and glory," and as he spoke his words, he dissapeared from sight, and a massive whooshing noise as if a thousand slashes had been performed at once could be heard in that instant, he then appeared behind mifune, his sword almost completly sheathed, he then spoke again, "and i shall stirke down my opponents with a thousand strikes," he then fully sheathed his sword, as in a blink of an eye the force of a thousand strikes would all hit the spot where mifune held. He then smiled again.

(secret technique stage one.........thats all i can do with one sword alone)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:26 pm
Mifune faltered in his attack, seeing the Tirogan take effect. He could see Jake passing him, seeing the smirk. "NANI?!" The fraction was... against Mifune?
No way.

Mifune brought his sword down, but the strikes were able to hit him, 4, 50, 400 times. Damn. As Mifune dropped down to his feet, he kept running then his shoulder slammed into a bamboo stalk. The stalk stopped him, and he breathed out in deep breaths. The stalk gave him support as he stood there, using the stalk for support. "I was careless..." He said, closing his eyes and huffing with strain. He was about to fall on his back, but his hand lashed out and grabbed another stalk, and he stabbed his katana into the ground, using both items as support. He stared at a sheathed Jake, then he sighed, smiling. "Finally. Someone who can give me a good fight. Omojiro..."

He slumped down against 3 bamboo stalks that were grown around each other, then laid his head against it. "Mugen Ittoryu... At rest..." With a clicking sound, he reached over on the ground, and picked up his sheath, sheathing his sword instantly. He laid the katana over his shoulder, and sighed again. After that short match, he was dead tired. If he hadn't taken that match before, he might've been able to change the outcome, but... That didn't matter now...

"You, Eye user. I won't lose to the same opponent twice. Return in ten days. In ten days time, our rematch will commence..." His hawklike eyes closed, and he breathed out slowly. Mifune was out like a light.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:42 pm
Jakes smile faded slightly as he held his right shoulder. The technique took more out of him htan he expected, probaly due to the over usage of his tirogan. He sat on the floor in the lotus position, he took a deep breath, his eyes reverting to stage one. He then lay in that meditive state, his chakra gloves glowing purple then dying down.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:25 pm
Mifune's eyes piqued open, and he got up slowly. His Katana were all spread out, so he had to recollect them...

He didn't feel sore, but he did have a killer headache. After his swords had been collected, Mifune had two things in mind: To eat and Train.

After grabbing a bite to eat inside the village, Mifune would then head to the Hokage's office for another mission...

(To Academy)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:34 pm
Jake smiled, standing up as his wounds had healed. He then left in search of his teacher.
(to border gates)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:11 pm
Jake dragged her into the metal bamboo grove, " she saw us.....oh well....not that she cares...." he said smiling...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff