Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:41 pm
The very colorful window threw her off just a little, but it made sense considering Magdalena's style. "Ah," she started with a polite smile. "Home sweet home, eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:45 pm
"Heh, guess you could say that..." She looked over her door and laughed. "Yup... definitely just like me...." She nodded. She turned the knob on her door and opened it, to be welcomed by her half-done painting.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:50 pm
"Oh geez!" She gasped as the door was opened. The first thing she noticed was the painting, she was quite curious at this point. "Oh.. Artist? Hmm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:54 pm
"Eh heh heh. You see, the way that's best for me to organize my thoughts and the information from testimonies and evidence is to use to paint to make all the connections I can. That way, I'll understand how it all works together. As you can see, I'm having troubles..." Magdalena said with a shrug as she walked towards her desk and examined her paints. She rubbed her cheek with the blue paint smudge on it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:58 pm
"Really? That's certainly an interesting way of dealing with it. Nice strategy." She crossed her arms as she examined the room, "Painting, eh? Hmm. I'd like to see your works."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:02 pm
"Thanks. I've been creative since a child, so this is just to most logical thing for me. You want to see? I have some of my old cases in that closet..." Magdalena walked over to the closet and opened the door, and the huge amount of canvases were visible.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:05 pm
"Geewillikers!" Felicja gasped at the sight of so many canvases. She was quite jealous considering she had the artistic talent of a seven year old. "I'd love to see them."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:08 pm
"Sure! I'll show you some of the most intircate cases I've had..." She dug through her closet and pulled out three canvases with a beautiful aray of shades and tints of multiple colors, some bold, some blended, and some that seemed to make no sense together.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:12 pm
Seeing the abstract array of colors, Felicja smiled warmly. "Gosh, It seems like a really good way to bring out emotions. Hm, I can somewhat understand how it might help you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:24 pm
"Well, each color represents one testimony or piece of evidence and then I connect them together to the others... That's just how I work..." Magdalena said with a nod, a proud look on her face.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:27 pm
"So, the colors..?" She tilted her head slightly as though it would help her comprehend the message behind the art. "Hmm. Very interesting!" Felicja stood with her hands clasped together, taking notice of Magdalena's proud expression she smiled widely. "You've got quite a gift, I'd say!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:31 pm
Magdalena smiled widely at the praise. She put the painting back in the closet and collapsed down in her chair in front of the easel and stared at the colors.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:03 pm
Felicja continued to examine Magdalena's paintings over and over again. "I wish I had artistic talent like this." She continued to ramble on.

Miles wasn't in any particular hurry, but knew what the next task at hand was. He remembered that Magdalena had asked for some sort of assistance a few hours ago and now that he was free he might as well check it out. Finally finding her office he knocked on the door.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:05 pm
"Really? Thank you!" She was about to say something else but there was a knock on the door. "Who could that be...?" She welked over to the door and opened it. "Oh! Uhm, Hi... Miles!" Magdalena smiled, a touch of nervousness there and a slight tinge of red on her cheeks.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:15 pm
Felicja watched quietly as Magdalena made her way towards the door, "Company, eh?"

"Evening," He greeted her. Magdalena looked like her usual self, covered in several paint splatters. Which perhaps was not quite the proper attire, but..
He glanced into her office for a brief moment and then back at her, "You said you needed something?"

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff