Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Gates of Terrace ~Accepting forms whenever~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:24 pm
Aurelie sighed as she turned around still sorting the blood packages, "Do you mind me calling you comrade?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:32 pm
well i supos but u should no i dont drink blood outa packages i go for humans there blood is much more delicos(p.s can u fix that word i spellt it wrong)  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:36 pm
Aurelie shook her head slowly as she continued to work, "Why do you think they have stuck us in here in the first place comrade? For us to stop murdering others for food. We are lucky they have not kept us here to kill us, and even more lucky that they are giving us blood, human blood, at all. You should be grateful comrade".

(I cannot edit posts Kuro)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:50 pm
theres a differns in that if u have learned how to control it u dont have to murder somone just take as much as u need then leave the rest of there blood so the human still live sor dont u no how to control ur thirst for blood  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:56 pm
This time Aurelie stood up and looks at Kuro in the eye, "Yes I can. I do not drink blood, I know it is not the way of a vampire but that is how I am. Comrade, sure you may not kill the human but have you thought of their feelings? Don't you think that it must have hurt them mentally and physically?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:01 pm
well i should no that iam also half human  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:25 pm
Aurelie turned abruptly as she sat down, "Well then you should know better than anyone that feasting on a human is no good. Look where we are now anyhow"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:08 am
smile well it feel ok once ur use to it 3nodding  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:06 pm
Aurelie's eyebrows came together as she was confused on what Kuro had just said, "I don't understand... have you yourself been feasted on by vampires to know such knowledge comrade?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:15 pm
3nodding yes all the vampire who have seen me go for my blood for some reason even my mother likes the tast of it  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:35 pm
Aurelie shook her head slowly back and forth, "And you do not mind such a thing happening comrade? Surely you must have lost a large amount of blood?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:48 pm
well yes natruly but u see i have a special ability when ever i loose my old blood i can regenarat it and make new blood  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:05 pm
"But a normal human cannot do such a thing, nor can the other races. Try to remember that comrade" Aurelie turned around and started sorting packages once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:18 pm
i neva said i was normal did i and i can do it man vampire neva belive it at first untill they see it but the only way is if u sucked my blood but i wouldnt recomend u do that untill iam at full health  

kurogane wulf

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:24 pm
Aurelie chuckled softly, "No you never did say you were normal. but do think of everyone else comrade" she frowned as she momentarily stopped what she was doing "I do not drink blood. I do not like what I am"  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff