Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Religion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:32 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Why aren't people believing in God?..or Jesus..if you do..you should be a Christian smile ..

agreed...

The bigger questions is..
Why try to convert everyone?
Why not simply leave everyone's religion alone?
Why is it so imporant to you? wink
xd I believe people need to ask themselves that first before pestering people to convert to your religion.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:06 pm
Kurama35
well i'm buddhist but i really don't really go to temples or pray daily or often

to me it's strange being buddhist cause i feel i'm the only buddhist in my school
everybody else is catholic or jewish so they think that i'm that too (which i'm not) so when they ask me what's my religion, i tell they i'm buddhist and they seem to be surprised
yeah..i'm a buddhist too...i go to temple occasionally... like you, most(not entirely, i have a few buddhist friends) of my friends are christian or catholics...but, fortunately, we respect each other's religion.
@[.Higan Bana.]::yeah, i beleive in karma too...but i'm only a vegetarian only on the 15th n 1st day of each month of the lunar calendar.. xd
lol  

kt_jingle

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:21 am
kt_jingle
Kurama35
well i'm buddhist but i really don't really go to temples or pray daily or often

to me it's strange being buddhist cause i feel i'm the only buddhist in my school
everybody else is catholic or jewish so they think that i'm that too (which i'm not) so when they ask me what's my religion, i tell they i'm buddhist and they seem to be surprised
yeah..i'm a buddhist too...i go to temple occasionally... like you, most(not entirely, i have a few buddhist friends) of my friends are christian or catholics...but, fortunately, we respect each other's religion.
@[.Higan Bana.]::yeah, i beleive in karma too...but i'm only a vegetarian only on the 15th n 1st day of each month of the lunar calendar.. xd
lol

one of our exchange students from thailand is a buddhist...i dunno y i 'm saying dat...its not like theres only a few ppl who are buddhists...oh well...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:14 pm
xoxCharlenexox
kt_jingle
Kurama35

lol

one of our exchange students from thailand is a buddhist...i dunno y i 'm saying dat...its not like theres only a few ppl who are buddhists...oh well...

lol...yeah xd  

kt_jingle

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:06 pm
kt_jingle
xoxCharlenexox
kt_jingle
Kurama35

lol

lol...yeah xd

ok,,I duuno y but i feel like telling ya'll something i thought when i waz lil again...when i waz lil, i thought that chinese ppl were christians, thai were buddhists,and spainish were jewish...and the rest i dunno. i waz realli weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:45 pm
xoxCharlenexox
kt_jingle
xoxCharlenexox
kt_jingle
Kurama35

lol

lol...yeah xd

ok,,I duuno y but i feel like telling ya'll something i thought when i waz lil again...when i waz lil, i thought that chinese ppl were christians, thai were buddhists,and spainish were jewish...and the rest i dunno. i waz realli weird.

lol..yes, you are..and you still are..just kiddingXD..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:13 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
kt_jingle
xoxCharlenexox
kt_jingle
Kurama35

lol

lol...yeah xd

i still am...lol...but evey1 is weird at some point...yes,,,even u...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:03 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
kt_jingle
xoxCharlenexox

lol...yeah xd

lol..I'm mostly weird when I'm very, very, very excited..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:24 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
kt_jingle
xoxCharlenexox

lol...yeah xd

atleast sum1 finally admits...some ppl are so boring...they dun like to say they're weird...once i called a grl weird...then i got yelled at...it waz so retarded...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:28 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

atleast sum1 finally admits...some ppl are so boring...they dun like to say they're weird...once i called a grl weird...then i got yelled at...it waz so retarded...

Haha..not my fault I like to honest..unless its something too horrible to admit the truth..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:45 pm
Eh..
Where did the religous dicussion go?
Stop with the irrelevant posts here.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:09 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Eh..

sry...i noe i get off topic...all the time...

so...can chinese ppl be jewish?

[Monchhichi]

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:10 pm
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess
Eh..

They can be. If their parents married a Jewish person. I forgot which one was but I think one of the kids has takes on their jewish parent's religion. I forgot whether it was the daughter or son.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:54 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess
Eh..

They can be. If their parents married a Jewish person. I forgot which one was but I think one of the kids has takes on their jewish parent's religion. I forgot whether it was the daughter or son.

datz pretty interesting since i thought chinese ppl couldn't become jewish...so what do jewish people believe in?  

[Monchhichi]

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:00 pm
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess
Eh..

datz pretty interesting since i thought chinese ppl couldn't become jewish...so what do jewish people believe in?

They believe in god. They're not pagans. They just have a differant holy guidence on how to live life.
0__0 I believe you should do some personal research (ex.use google) to learn more about the religion. <<;

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff