Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Other books TG fans may like. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:28 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

HARDCOVER IS SO MUCH BETTER!

true but i own the entire series in paperback. so since i have OCD i desperately want the every book paperback. I have all of the SoT books paperback too but Chainfire is hardback....i need to either buy paperback version or get all hardback....so yea it sucks....

BAGS! That's creepy, I do the same thing. My WOT books are all in hardcover. As a matter of fact, every book I own is hardcover. But I do have all of Terry Pratchett's books in paperback. I once got a hardcover copy and replaced it as soon as I was able.

ARGH IM SO ******** PISSED!
i wuz playing Shadow of the Colossus and i accidentally jst saved over my fully completed normal game with most of the unlockables unlocked with a hard mode with only the first boss beat!
GOD DAMNIT!
it took me 10 hrs to get that far!
now i have to replay through all those god damn colossi!
MOTHER OF ******** but i had to let it out somewhere....

i dont know...i jst like that saying...
MOTHER OF ******** strange sounding...

I like to take things litterally to see what people do. Once, a friend of mine was like, "******** FENCE!" And I gave my little smart a** reply, "I know. I caught the fence and the bleachers ******** last night. It wasn't a pretty sight."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:43 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

BAGS! That's creepy, I do the same thing. My WOT books are all in hardcover. As a matter of fact, every book I own is hardcover. But I do have all of Terry Pratchett's books in paperback. I once got a hardcover copy and replaced it as soon as I was able.

i wuz playing Shadow of the Colossus and i accidentally jst saved over my fully completed normal game with most of the unlockables unlocked with a hard mode with only the first boss beat!
GOD DAMNIT!

I like to take things litterally to see what people do. Once, a friend of mine was like, "******** FENCE!" And I gave my little smart a** reply, "I know. I caught the fence and the bleachers ******** last night. It wasn't a pretty sight."

My friend Phillip replies to the comment "******** You!" by saying "No you wouldnt like it. Youd walk funny and your mouth would hurt..."...and that pisses me off....cause i told him "******** You!" not "******** Me!"....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:15 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

GOD DAMNIT!

My friend Phillip replies to the comment "******** You!" by saying "No you wouldnt like it. Youd walk funny and your mouth would hurt..."...and that pisses me off....cause i told him "******** You!" not "******** Me!"....

You just wish you came up with it. ^_~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:03 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

You just wish you came up with it. ^_~

i wish that was the reason it pissed me off...it jst doesnt make sense...and each time he says it, it makes me mad because it doesnt make sense...believe me i come up with so many good jokes that my friends copy me....one of them making a good comeback would only mean less ppl stealing my lines....but its not a good comeback....thats why he is the only one that uses it...cause everyone else agrees with me that it doesnt make sense...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

ravnosgod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:33 pm
It always great when you piss the hott chick off and she just goes "******** YOU!!" and you wink, grin , and reply " later baby we're in class rite now"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:34 pm
ravnosgod
It always great when you piss the hott chick off and she just goes "******** YOU!!" and you wink, grin , and reply " later baby we're in class rite now"

why does everyone act like saying ******** you, means ******** me or im gonna ******** you?
i jst dont get it....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:26 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
ravnosgod

why does everyone act like saying ******** you, means ******** me or im gonna ******** you?
i jst dont get it....

Simplicity.......  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:40 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ravnosgod

i jst dont get it....

Simplicity.......

huh?...whats that have to do with anything?....im still lost one how ppl think it can mean that....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:56 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ravnosgod

i jst dont get it....

Simplicity.......

huh?...whats that have to do with anything?....im still lost one how ppl think it can mean that....

Oh, that? I couldn't really think of a poast, so I just said the first word that came to mind. And I just got my Simplicity Pattern Catalog in. So.......simplicity.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:09 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ravnosgod

i jst dont get it....

Simplicity.......

Oh, that? I couldn't really think of a poast, so I just said the first word that came to mind. And I just got my Simplicity Pattern Catalog in. So.......simplicity.

Im still confused by it...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:02 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ravnosgod

i jst dont get it....

Simplicity.......

Well, that's your problem, now isn't it? ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:47 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Simplicity.......

...your teh evil...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:42 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Simplicity.......

...your teh evil...

I do try. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:10 pm
Dragonlance is a good series to read...if you dont mind all the mayne characters always being killed off...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:29 am
TERRY PRATCHETT!  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games