Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[EVENT] Plan Eris Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:22 pm
O.o

whats a war???
(lol}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:42 pm
lenon01
Yamikonton
I helped too. but i think we should also thank Lenon, he gathered everyone up for the idea.

Hey...I didn't start this at all. Not even my idea.
Thank Zeno and Snow.

oh well in that case.....Nice going Snowy and Zeno smile  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:47 pm
Oi, here we go again. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:52 pm
It's okay De-vaughn07! It's thanksgiving week. You deserve the compliments.

That's good that everyone is in the spirit. Whether or not who did what or didn't do what, let's all just have a great event. We all appreciate Eris and the members around us. Just remember that this season.

PS. We're still low on game ideas and what not, so PM me with things if you want...

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 pm
Aww, thanks Snowy.
And hey, how about like a 'Make A Wish' kind of thing? Its in this other guild as a game. It goes like, someone makes a wish and the next person comes and grants it, but it ends up being screwed up. Then, after screwing up their wish, they make their own wish.

Ex:
#1- I wish I had a pony.

#2-Granted, but it kicks its hind legs at you and breaks your jaw.
Wish: I wish I was rich.

#1- Granted, but the tower of so much money falls over onto you and you're crushed....

etc....

Get it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:13 pm
That's an awesome idea. I think that might emphasize how lucky we are already and how be should be thankful for the gifts we have. Yay for my corny description and background.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:18 pm
Haha, I never realized how lively you could be Snowy.
~And your corny jokes make me do a little inner laugh that causes me to choke~-Call me a dork for it, but OMG!!! lol-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:26 pm
Hey snowy how about a game where we have to spell words with stuff other than our hands. i.e. spelling antidisestablishmentarianism using a pencil in your mouth. or something to test peoples abilities, and I trust that everyone would be honest in it.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:27 pm
LoL...That's nice Justin. Everyone thinks I'm an old hag the first time they meet me y'know.

Phil: Mmm. I don't know how we'll pull that off! Sounds hard, lol. I can't even write anything with my left hand. Nonetheless any other part of my body. But I think we can just have it for fun. A word everything so people can try things out.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:31 pm
Lol, old hag. For some reason that always makes me think of a dried up bath towel...... confused sweatdrop  

De-Vaughn07

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:42 pm
crying <--tears of happiness.

Thank you everybody for the thank you's, I feel so loved. I would just like to say that since joining this guild I have found probably the most interesting personalities within it and some of the best friends that I have never seen. Through good times and bad I thank everybody for just being there.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:45 pm
Eris, we just wanted to let you know how much we all appreciate you and what-not. After all, we figured you deserved it, after all the crap you've had to take the entire time you've been leader of this guild. wink  

De-Vaughn07

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:58 pm
Eris.......................................................................................You have made this guild so awesomely good that I think I'm dreaming.....Aw geez *sob* I'm getting all choked up *Runs to corner and starts crying tears of joy*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:15 pm
Why does that remind me of the devils?  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash