Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:24 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

Phi appears and see everyone getting ready for the battle. Phi streches his legs and his arms. Phi takes out his kunia and sharping them with his pocket knife. Phi checks his bombs and his tags. Phi stand up. "Ready!"

(I got a Customize Post. XD)

"Because my name is Phi!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:25 pm
{Insert girlish shriek}

ONI!!!!!!!!
{RUns away screaming}
(lol, jk.)

ONI IS LAST ENTRY!! NO MORE ADDITIONS!!!!  

De-Vaughn07

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:25 pm
(Im here)

Wow this is probably the biggest fight I will ever be in and it all started when I asked for a 3 way I should have just shut my trap lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:26 pm
(oh damn...we are F up now.......oni is here)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:27 pm
(your point is....i wanna fight him first....sword battle......boo yaa.....time to prove my skills....if i have any....)

why doest phi talkin in thrid person?  
User Image

Full Name: Sakuya Uchiha
Nicknames: Saku
Birth date: June 9th
Race: White
Ninja Type/Class: Master Swordsman, Fire Manipulator

Favorite
Animal(s) : Wolves
Color(s) : Red and Black
Number(s) : 27
2 Elements: Fire, Lighting
Weapon of choice: Katana
Strength: Taijutsu, Swordsmanship, Ninjutsu,
Weakness: Genjutsu, Kind hearted
Jutsu List:
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi (Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade)
-Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ( Shadow Clone Technique)
-Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
-
- User Image

Taijutsu
-Strong Fist

Genjutsu
-Utakata (Ephemeral)
- Magen • Kyouten Chiten - Demonic Illusion • Mirror Heaven and Earth Change

Fire
-Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
-Endan (Fireball)
-Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
-Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Kyuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Sphere Technique)
-Kaseiken (Flame Fist)
-Taika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fireproof Technique)
-Ryuuka no Jutsu (Dragon Fire Technique)
-Yurika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Lily Technique) (copied)
-Hibashira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Blazing Column Technique) (copied)
-Shouidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incendiary Technique) (copied)
-Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) (copied)
-Homura Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Blazing Clone Technique)(copied)
-Gouryuuka no jutsu (Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique)
-Kasumi Endu no jutsu (Fire Release: Mist Waltz Technique)
-
-
-
-

Lighting
-Dendou Hari Hirogari no Jutsu (Electric Needle Spread Technique)
-Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury)
-Chidori (Thousand Birds)
-Chidori Nagashi (Thousand Birds Current)
-Chidori Eisou (Thousand Birds Sharp Spear)
-Chidori Senbon (Thousand Birds Needles)
-
-
-
-

Earth

-Doryuu Taiga (Earth Flow River)
-Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)
-
-
-

Sand
-Sunagakure (Hidden Sand)
-Suna Shuriken (Sand Shuriken Technique)(copied)

Custom Jutsu

Name: Akai Raitingu (Red Lighting)

User Image

Description: The user is able to combine Fire and Lighting element. The user can snap his fingers to make the red lighting to shoot out, but this jutsu has many processes, First the user must at least know one lighting jutsu, also they need to know how to manipulates fire. With this jutsu you actually need to be able to use the fire element fairly well, because you have to make the fire into a lighting form. (there is more process to this but i dont feel like typing all of it) When the user snaps his finger a red lighting will spark out of the fingers and hit thing the user is looking at. When the lighting hit something in will explode and if it a person dead on it live a 3rd degree burn also the enemy will be shocked. Also the user can make the lighting form into anything.

User Image

The user is only able to do two spark in each post. Also it cannot be copied, because its you dont need hand seals and its not taijutsu. It something only manipulator of fire can do.

---------------------------------------------

Name: Amatsu Enkou (Heavenly Flame)

Description: This is a Speed Jutsu, this is known as the first fire base speed jutsu. A skilled Katon user can use this jutsu without any hand seals. The user manipulates blue flames around their legs, by doing this, it will increase the user speed depending on his rank and will also increase the user leg strength. Its flames is about 100 degrees. This jutsu can also be use as attack jutsu just by kicking their enemy, it will give the opponent a third degree burn.

Genin: (only a special genin) Huge Flames surround the legs and it make a lot of crankily noise and while running it will leaving a black trail, cannot make sharp turns. Its only about 80 degree. They can only go as fast as a car going 50 miles a hour.

Chuunin: The flames get smaller and the crankily noise fades a way a bit. The flames turns kinda of white. The user still can't make sharp turns and they still make black tracks where they go. They can go as fast as a race car going about 120 miles an hour.

Jounin: The get thinner and surround the lower leg and the crankily noise disappears. The flames turn blue. The user is able to make sharp turns but as they make a sharp turn flames will be left at the spots where they make sharp turns at. Also the black trails don't show any more. The user can go as fast as plane.

Sannin/Kage: The blue flames only covers the lower part of the feet. The user is able to run as fast as a jet. There is no marks left behind, this is the final stage of this speed jutsu. The user is able to be at one place then other in a sec, but the user can only as far as they can see.

----------------------------------------------

Name of Jutsu: Black Flames
User Image
Description: When the user of this jutsu use fire jutsu the flames turn to black. The black flames is more stronger then normal flames, it would take a larger amount of water to deplete it (unless an enemy is two ranks higher they can deplete the black flames with a smaller amount of water). Also the black flames is more controlling the normal flames (meaning that the user can decide if the flames could catch anything on fire). But the side effect is it takes out alot of energy to do it.

Estimated Rank ( not required for Weapon): Jounin (unless master of fire)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Weapon/Jutsu: Black Steel Arm

Description: This is a jutsu that is permanent. It is says this jutsu is a forbidden, because of the risk if you mess up on this jutsu your arm well be shattered and never be able to use it again. If successful the dominate the arm of the user will be cover in black goo but its very painful, it takes someone who can take pain, because the sticks inside the skin. After that process it starts to turn into a black steel, and everything in that arm turns to steel and no matter what can't be destroyed it can stand up to any weapon and striking jutsu like Chidori and Resangan. The user won't be effected by poison or anything else that deals with skin on black steel arm. Also the user cannot feel any pain that is dealt to that arm. It also enhance the user strength , this jutsu is mostly for defense use but can use it for figthing. The problem with the jutsu/weapon being permanent is that everyday it takes 10% of the chakra. Also with this "Black Steel Arm" active the person arm can't be broken, also the person arm can't be hurt by anything (only the dominate arm)

Estimated Rank ( not required for Weapon): Jounin, because they must have pain tolerance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Jutsu: Angel of Fire (Shakaku)

Description: Just like the Chidori but red and with flames shape of lighting sparks. It is the same as the Chidori it is a striking jutsu but it also has some other abilities, the user must a be good at fire jutsu do this ability; when the user hits a object they can make the Shakaku explode if the user doesn't have anything to protect their arm it could explode. But mostly the same as Chidori, also people think this is a lighting jutsu but the user alter the form of the flames to make it look like lighting, but it is a fire jutsu.

Estimated Rank: Elite Jounin

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Jutsu: Fire Dragon Mirage

Description: With this jutsu the user will have fire wrapping around the user arm. When the user hits the a object, like for explain the ground (depending on the user strength), when the user hits the the fire that was wrap around the user arm will transfer in the ground and then the fire will explode out of the ground and the fire takes a shape of a dragon.

Estimated Rank: Kage

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Weapon: Kuroi Ryuusei (Black Meteor)(Custom Weapon, doesnt take custom jutsu spot)

Description: This blade is made of unknown material. Its is said that came space and crash do to the earth, Sakuya found the weapon and made it to his very own sword that no one else has. Its known as the first blade that was made by none earth material, it is very sharp. This blade can't be cut in half and/or crack by nothing (and i mean nothing). Also this blade has the ability to cut through lighting and fire. Also it has a small chain that comes out of the hilt of the blade, but its not a normal chain it can extend to amazing length it is said the chain has no limit. The whole sword is black so it doesn't have any shine and it can blend with the darkness.

Estimated Rank ( not required for Weapon): Jounin

(you know where it is Aikou)

-----------------------------------------------------

Your Rank: Sannin
Name of Jutsu: Aoiro Heru Enkou (Blue Hell Flame)
Rank of Jutsu: A
Range of Jutsu: About 3 miles away from the user
Jutsu's Element: Fire
Description: Just like the Black Flame that Sakuya use, but different in many ways. The flame temperate is higher then any other fire and also the black flames. The flames gives off amazing heat, so if a opponent standing near it they will start to sweat and get tired from the heat. Depending on the rank these flames can fight against Amaterasu (ex. Jounin - cannot fight against Amaterasu no matter the user rank, Sannin is able to be equal with it no matter the rank). At the right rank the user is able to control the heat and what it can burn, but if the user is chuunin and down they will have a problem controlling it. Chuunin and down will take about 75% of chakra to use it 10 posts, Jounin and up it takes 50% of chakra to use 15 posts, Sannin and Kage it will take 25% to use it 20 posts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Rank: Sannin
Name of Jutsu: Aoiro Heru Kitsune: Shuro (Blue Hell Fox: Shuro)
Rank of Jutsu: A
Range of Jutsu: --
Jutsu's Element: Fire
Description: This can only be used when the user has used Aoiro Heru Enkou during the battle. Only A expert fire user can use this jutsu once in battle. The takes all of the user chakra expect 1% of it, so he can still move after. The user will do the a long line of hand seals after making the sign of the tiger he/she will glow a bright blue and then blue flames will surround the user. The flames that were surrounding the user will start to form into a black and blue fox cover in flames, it is the size of a 3 story building. The ability of the fox is amazing with one chirp like bark it will make a massive blue flame shock wave that will burn anything that it hits, the shock wave can go as far as 2 miles. Where ever the fox steps it will leave print of blue flames, meaning it can burn anything by a touch even evaporate any amount of water. The last move this fox can do is turn to a huge blue fireball and rush forward and when the user decide to let go of the jutsu it will explode and engulf anything in a 3 mile range in blue flames. There is two weakness while this jutsu in effect the user eyes are blue and is unable to move because of controlling the fox and the jutsu only last 5 post.

Summoning:

Fire Dragon - Kaji

User Image

Kaji has the power to control and make fire. Kaji can a whole forest blaze in flames with one little blow of fire. Kaji is the second largest dragon. Kaji strongest move is "Blazing Lava" Kaji spitting out lava out of his mouth and also making rows of Fire. Kaji is very short temper and doesn't like to listen to pointless things, and loves to fight. When fuse with the summoner making fire around the summoner chest and making the summoner able to control fire from his/her chest plate.

Shadow(Dark) Dragon - Kumori

User Image

Kumori can use the power of the shadows. Kumori is cover in pure muscle. Kumori can turn into a shadow. His claws are as strong as pure steel. Kumori strongest move is "Evil Eye" if the enemy looks into his eyes will be shown his/her darkness nightmare. When fuse with the summoner a shadow surrounds his/her right arm making a shadow claw that can cut through anything and it makes a strong armor. Kumori has a very dark mind but still wise as Ranpu maybe more wiser. He can only be summon by one person. Kumori is the strongest out all the dragons

Bloodline: Sharingan

User Image

Personality: Kind, Brave, Smart, Determined
Background: When Saku was born on the outskirt of the Sand village. Saku learn how to walk by 6 months of age, and started to talk normally at the age of 4, his family knew Yuki was gonna to be a smart kid. At the age of 5 his father (who was a master of the sword) taught Saku how to fight and how to use a sword. Then on Saku 10th birthday a Missing Ninja attack their house, Yuki father tried to fight the ninja off but the ninja killed him with one blow but it gave Saku and his mother time to run away. Ninja chased after them up a mountain, Saku and his mother was cornered when the ninja was about to attack Saku mother pushed Saku down the mountain to escape, all you can here is Saku yelling for his mother. His mother was sliced in half, the ninja then started to walk towards Saku, Saku who was in a stage of shock couldn't move. At the moment when Missing Ninja was about a Sand Ninja took him down, the Sand Ninja took Saku in.

Sakuya Saying's
"Life is a big test, so try your hardest in life"
"I will never give up because thats my Ninja Way"
"Never give up your life for a stupid cases, unless that is your way of living"
"Why frown on all the sad things in life, their is all ways one good thing in everything"

Village: Sand
Family: None

Missions Done
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank: 1

((ppl plz wait I am doing something, so try to do too much ^^ thank you))  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07
((that'd be 8, sorry. unless someone can find a ninth member...?))
And we start rping once I check evry1 off on my attendance.

Attendance:
Zeno{Me}-Check
Futashi-
Phi-
Hanzo-
Nina-
Jake-
Saruius-
Sengetsu-
Oni-

Everyone give me a post saying you're present and we'll begin.

(Futashi remember that one hit kill I did on you well Im totally saving it on oni.... twisted ....Ill need it... sweatdrop )  

Dark-Ninja70

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:28 pm
Sengetsu stood in the center of the arena. He wore a black cloak with a large uchiha fan on his back which was partially covered by the two blades resting against his back. He wore his customized anbu armor with a little surprise. Like his younger brother he wore large black pants with chains attached to his legs. He wore on his head black headphones with the uchiha fan on either side. His feet were protected by typical shinobi shoes and he wore weights around his ankles. On his hands he wore large steel handguards, and On his entire body he was oddly tatooed with strange symbols. His hair was spiky down to his shoulders backwards, and his bangs came to his nose. The collar of his cloak covered his face up to his nose and the end of his bangs."hmph." he said analyzing the stadium and his opponents.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:29 pm
((alright, if you guys are comin at me, at least have one attack me, me block, and so on and so on...))  

Oni_Soul

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:30 pm
{{Evry1-go after Oni. Maybe then we can all inflict invisible scars on him. {lol}}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:32 pm
(but i wanna fight oni alone...and one on one sword battle......)
{i'm going to guess thats suicide, but i dont mind, i can test my skills}  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:32 pm
(lol.)

futashi saw sengetsu enter. he fought with him before. this will be a fight to really remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:34 pm
Jake looked at sengetsu, pulling the hood of his grey, sleevless hoody down, he smirked, his purple eyes glinting.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:36 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

Phi Looks around and see everyone. They all were strong as everyone esle. Takes out one of his Kunia and spins it in his finger. "When could we start ??"

(I like talking in Third person. :] )

"Because my name is Phi!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas