Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:53 pm
Hierra only raised her eyebrow, and laughed. "Wetlanders? I'm as Aiel as you, so call me a wetlander one more time," she threatened mockingly, shaking a finger at him.
"And I'm used to worse treatment, so need to apologize," she added with a shrug and small grin. "It's nice to have some Aiel company that doesn't look down on my for my dress or occupation."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:32 pm
Colren held his hands up in mock defense to her wagging finger trying to hide the tugging smirk at his face. "Forgive me, oh mighty un-wetlander one," he said in a groveling tone. "But I see no reason to make fun of a woman who chooses her way in life may it be dancing the spears or being a wetland noble." He rolled his shoulders as Shakar braided her rat tail and tied the end of it with a length of white cloth.
"You dress funny for an Aiel.. Why do you do it?" she asked curiously as her blue gray eyes looked at her dress, it was a lovely green come to think of it.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 pm
"I am not a wetland noble!" Hierra exclaimed in exasperation, throwing her hands up in the air. "For the love of Light!" Shaking her head with a laugh, she paused briefly at Shakar's question.
"It helps me travel easier," she replied shortly. To be quite honest, Hierra wasn't sure herself why she dressed as she did, but she liked being able to blend in easier. "I don't get as many stares as I might," she added. "Considering the weapon I travel with," she added dryly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:51 pm
"I wasn't not saying you where, it was a general term of things... Though with the fancy clothes many probably think you are." he shrugged slightly as Shakar nodded her head "I have no seen a weapon like that.. What is it called?"  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:53 pm
"Sometimes it's to my advantage to let people assume things," Hierra replied slyly, and drew her weapon from across her back with a flourish.
"It's a naginata," she said proudly, the long blade shimmering silver. A silver design was etched on the pole, while the blade had a black design intertwining with the silver, making it an intricate piece of craftsmanship.

(And I put a pic of her weapon in her profile, if you don't know what one is. They're long - Hierra's pole is about four feet, with her blade two feet. Altogether, longer than her.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:10 pm
(( Ok ty.))

Shakar looked it over with a bit of an appraising glint in her eye. The naginata was not far off from a spear though very different at the same time. Even Colren moved closer to look at the weapon. "It's not a sword that's for sure." Shakar commented with a sly grin. Maybe she could get one someday.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:12 pm
(It's a japanese weapon, I found it on wikipedia.)

Hierra was obviously proud of her weapon, and didn't mind their inspection. "Of course it's not a sword!" she said indignantly. "Maybe one day you'll be able to see how I wield it," she added, gracefully sweeping it behind her and hooking it into the clasp on the back of her belt.
"My uncle chose it for me, and taught me the best he could. I'm the only one in my clan who can use it," she admitted without pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:22 pm
(( They are awesome weapons XD ))

Shakar watched and smiled as she saw the blade sweep around to be put back into the clasp that Hierra had at the back of her belt. "It's an awesome weapon. But you never told us what clan or sept your from.." Shakar muttered softly with a tilted head. With her hair getting dryer it stopped being plastered to her face to stand up in a wild manner that matched the girls temper. Colren nodded his head in admiration, it sometimes took a lot of guts to wield a foreign weapon.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:26 pm
Hierra flushed, both in embarassment and pleasure, and leaned back against the tree once more with an easy grace.
"I'm from the Shiande clan, the Neder sept," she told them with a short smile. Her clan was somewhat protective of their secrets, considering their hold was unknown even amongst their fellow Aiel, and wondered if she'd get the usual snide reaction.

(I know! They're just so graceful.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:46 pm
"I ain't heard of them.." Shakar muttered with a tilted head as a crack of thunder made her jump clear from her spot and into Hierra's side with a scared look. She looked toward Colren who looked ready to veil himself if another crack of thunder went off or even the slightest shift in the wind provoked him.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:51 pm
Hierra made a face at Shakar's remark, but smiled a different smile than before when the girl jumped at her. "It's only thunder," she said soothingly, petting the girl on the head as she would a child. "And it's far away - not that loud," she continued reassuringly, looking at the sky thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:37 am
If Shakar had had ears they would of been out in a flat line the points facing away from her head. A obvious cat pose that showed disdain, Shakar did not like being petted like a small child, even if it did soothe her. Colren laughed looking at the mixed emotions on his young wards face. "the storm must be passing on then.. to lower sections of the river yes?" he asked as Shakar inched away from Hierra to show she was not scared.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:38 am
Hierra's face dropped a bit when the girl moved away, but quickly masked her emotions.
"Yes. The rains come and go this time of year. You have to learn when it's safe to cross any rivers," she told the man. "The currents ebb and flow alter as time passes."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:51 am
As Kalturi was laying in bed she couldn't help but think about her sister. And start to miss home. She decided that after she got some rest she would go visit the camp that was near by. Not yet sure if she wanted to go dressed as she was or like her people.

[[Let me know when it is going to be day]]

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Delicross

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:51 am
"Wings! We needs wings like the birds!" Shakar shouted jumping to her feet and Colren looked at her like she was crazy. "Don't look at me like that... You know you wanna fly just like the thunder in the sky." She snickered and watched him arch an eyebrow. "And maidens want to fly so they can make a new way to talk in the sky along with their mouths and hands." Colren turned his attention from the girl to the woman. "Ebb and flow eh? Like the tides of your oceans?"  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff