Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
Your Experience Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoon of the Hells Gate
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:46 pm
KittyRinn
I was in zen Gardens a little while ago, and had some people being extremely rued to me. I just couldn't understand it. They were farming lanterns so I thought I'd be helpful, and bring them lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of lanterns. Boy, some people just don't know how to say thank you.

{Having both Bandage, and Defib, I can undo my mischief.} rofl

LOL yeah some people  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:27 pm
Today with a friend we where farming in Old A. and then a little girl(cause her avi looked like a little girl) came with the Commander some captain and a LOT of P3's xp

and she as asking ...yelling for help so we helped her and she asked if she could join our crew and we checked her CL ...she 1.4 with 34 charges xd

so we said no...and we left...one hour and a half later she was still asking for help running away from some P3's xd ...

---i dunno why they go to places where their CL isn't enough to even harm them sweatdrop ---  

Alexander Grave

Greedy Prophet

KitzumiKita

2,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:17 pm
How does a CL1.4 even get to the old aqueduct?????

Then again if your on when A lot of other people are on, I suppose it's possible. Especially with the new changes. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:39 pm
KittyRinn
How does a CL1.4 even get to the old aqueduct?????

Then again if your on when A lot of other people are on, I suppose it's possible. Especially with the new changes. eek

that's exactly what i thought even if GOD took you on his crew you would've still died many times...so much that GOD would throw you out of his crew on Shallow Seas so you can NEVER get out again...mwa hahahaha twisted ...

4laugh  

Alexander Grave

Greedy Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:24 pm
wow. some of you are cold blooded. Maybe she just got lost looking for marks ring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Yet I let him being on Hive with us being higher level.

User Image

xD

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

KitzumiKita

2,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:11 pm
I'm presently up to CL 6.8 and finally feel like maybe I might be able to take on the tiny terrors. But then again... neutral

As it just so happens I was out on the beach a few days ago, and was recruited by a CL 1.7

This individual then boldly lead our intrepid band on to the whirlpool...{Wondering why I'm having to run around like a MASH nurse} where all, but yours truly, perished.

Next I'm thinking of talking multiple crews of low level players to take on the tinny terrors at once.

The carnage... it'd be glorious! LOL twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:43 am
KitzumiKitty
I'm presently up to CL 6.8 and finally feel like maybe I might be able to take on the tiny terrors. But then again... neutral

As it just so happens I was out on the beach a few days ago, and was recruited by a CL 1.7

This individual then boldly lead our intrepid band on to the whirlpool...{Wondering why I'm having to run around like a MASH nurse} where all, but yours truly, perished.

Next I'm thinking of talking multiple crews of low level players to take on the tinny terrors at once.

The carnage... it'd be glorious! LOL twisted

evil pure evil. I love it  

Vice Captain

Alexander Grave

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:09 pm
I've just love the flying gift boxes....they're awesome...if you take them with you they can take out every other person that's trying to steal your kills...

We're best buds now mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:10 am
all of these are good ideas for taking out newbies but we need something to take out the mean people that are higher leveled  

Vice Captain

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:02 am

Higher leveled; low experienced people right?

As simply as this; get a small avi and hide behind a box. 3nodding

And steal their chests. When they go "U CHEST STILAH"; you can go with either the following.

"No you!"
"I'm Rich James, b***h."
"That's for stealing other people's chest."

Or don't even saying a thing and walk away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 pm
DemionicAngel

Higher leveled; low experienced people right?

As simply as this; get a small avi and hide behind a box. 3nodding

And steal their chests. When they go "U CHEST STILAH"; you can go with either the following.

"No you!"
"I'm Rich James, b***h."
"That's for stealing other people's chest."

Or don't even saying a thing and walk away.

OH MA GO! xd ...i do that...i steal chests and then i walk away(it's cause they don't share xp )...

or just kill everything and don't open it and go..that's the best  

Alexander Grave

Greedy Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:51 pm
I hate people that do that because here I come looking for some stuff find a chest and there are no people or enemies and the chest won't open.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:32 pm
i dont usually go for the chest cause all i ever get is gold, like i would rather get something more then jus gold. but i still take it if it is there an i am crewin. stupid gold chests  

Wave19

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:24 am
hey there ain't nothing wrong with gold is there?  
z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff