Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:35 pm
"It's simple."
Orion replied.
"You have to keep it up until you either fall in and die, or you get it right. To be honest, you're lucky to have survived this long."
He said as he crossed his arms. He looked at Tai's predicament with emotionless eyes.
"You may want to concentrate on surviving instead of talking, by the way."

((Hey, if you were in my position, you'd be enjoying the hell out of it right now! XP))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:46 pm
((What kind of teacher are you!? Trying to kill your own damn students rofl! gonk ))

"This...sucks..." Tai says as he begins to focus all of his efforts into staying atop the water. He focuses the majority of his chakra into both of his feet, and attempts to stay afloat on top of the water. Tai's right foot sinks almost an inch deeper into the water, and Tai instantly thinks about what he was doing wrong. It couldnt have been that he didnt have enough chakra or strength. He already had previous training for that, so it wasnt possible. He wasnt tired either, or hurt like he was yesterday. Everything was normal, but he wasnt doing -something- right. He thought this problem over for a minute and then finally has it. Tai says "Ok...I think I have to key to this now. The point isnt to use up all of your chakra to stay on top of the water...its to divide up your chakra evenly so your body is at balance! Am I right?"

Tai then puts his theory to the test, and attempts to divide up his chakra. For a moment, nothing would happen, and Tai really was focusing hard enough. Suddenly, his foot instantly shoots up out of the water, and is up perfectly on the surface. Tai almost loses his balance from this, and practically falls backwards. Using all of his strength, he repositions his body into a normal standing style. Tai smiles, and nods. "I think I got it!" He yells out fiercely.

Nebulosis

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:01 pm
Xantos emerged from a treeline near Orion and Tai.
"My neo-byakugan saw that you were hear and...I decided to stop by...Orion...that cursed seal, I think I can control it. I got a new jutsu that came with my sharingan...are you willing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:08 pm
((I'm not trying to kill you! I'm just............letting you die, should you fail at a single thing.))

Orion nodded, acknowledging Tai's new found skill.
"Good. Now, you must learn to unconsciously focus your chakra to your feet each time you step on the water."
He said as he made handsigns. In a puff of smoke, a clone of Orion appeared in front of Tai, lifting him by the collar.
"Notice that my clone spent almost no time concentrating his chakra to his feet to stand on the water. That's what you have to do."
As soon as Orion spoke, the clone of Orion carried Tai quite a ways away from the river, setting him down on the ground. When he did, the real Orion tossed him a bag.
"Those are exploding tags."
Orion called from the other side of the river.
"It should be fairly obvious what they do. Now, I want you to run to me. When you get to a certain point, the clone will begin to throw them at you. You will have to cross the river quickly, for if you hesitate for even a split second, you WILL die. You won't have time to concentrate like you just did."
Once Orion finished speaking, he held out his hand, revealing his palm.
"And if you try to jump the river, I'll kill you myself."
Orion turned his head, hearing Xantos. He didn't think Xantos would find him so easily... but despite that, he addressed him.
"I'm afraid it will have to wait a few minutes. This'll give you a chance to see the next Hokage in training, anyway."
He said, directing his attention back to Tai.
"Begin whenever you're ready."

((You know, I gotta admit, I kinda like inventing new ways to try and kill-- er.... train you. sweatdrop ))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:17 pm
Tai grins and thinks "Next Hokage? My sensei really believes in me...hopefully I dont die before then." Tai sighs, and says "Yes, and I have to keep this on too, I know." He looks at the cylinders. Tai examines the distance he was going to run to make it to the real Orion, and he didnt like it. Tai quickly gets over this fact, and mouths the words "3...2...1...go!"

Tai does his best to sprint with these cylinders on, greatly decreasing his movement speed. He watches the clone carefully, waiting for that first bomb tag to come flying at Tai. He knew he had some distance before he would even reach the river, so it didnt matter at the time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:26 pm
"Hmm...that's right..."
Orion quietly muttered to himself. He had already forgotten about the cylinders, as well as the magnet at the bottom of the river. Oh well. This would just be more incentive for Tai to do it right. Right about now, the clone Orion began to throw the exploding tags, wildly and with blatant disregard for Tai's life.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:35 pm
Tai is surprised by the clones actions, considering he thought it was going to throw more planned tags, and not just throw them like a monkey would do. Tai had to do a weird combination of leaps, spins, flips, and pure running to get past most of the bomb tags. Tai murmers something about being succesful over dodging those tags, but almost completely forgets about the river...he was going to be in trouble.

As Tai reaches the river, he practically trips over the ledge that leads from the ground, into the water. He instantly focuses chakra into his feet, and attempts to even it out. His attempt seems to work, but -barely-. He awkwardly ran across the water, with all sorts of problems. First, the cylinders were limiting his movements, second his chakra wasnt completely evened out, causing him to send his feet a few centimeters into the water every step. Tai almost tripped at every step, but luckily he kept his balance up. Tai practically leaps off the top of the water, and onto flat land. What can be noticed is that he was breathing heavily, and it seems the cylinders barely stabbed into his arms and legs from the magnet. "I DID IT!" Tai yells, clearly out of breath and energy. Tai falls flat on his back, and closes his eyes, apparently falling asleep.

((I have to go soon.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:57 pm
((See you later.))
Orion looked at the now asleep Tai with a proud smirk on his face.
"I guess that's close enough for now..."
He said in a quiet tone. He decided to let Tai sleep, considering it his reward. After all, in all honesty, once again, he didn't expect him to survive. Tai surprised him yet again, and now Orion really felt glad to be a teacher. It was now his goal to bring out this genin's potential, and if he could, make sure he was more powerful than even himself. He now turned to Xantos, the proud look on his face still evident.
"So, what were you saying?"

((ANBU, just post yourself as having a dream or something while me and Xantos talk.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:46 am
((Heh, can do. Now to just think something up...ok I got it. No, he isnt really awake. All part of the dream.))

Tai awoke in a sudden jolt for some reason unknown to himself. He looked up to the sky and saw that it was still daylight, but Orion was nowhere to be found. Tai noticed that the cylinders were no longer on his arms or legs, and he was slightly happy the way that was. After all, those things could have killed him if he slipped up anymore. Tai switches to a standing position, and then examines his surroundings.

This place looked just like Orion's Meadow, but something was wrong. Orion was gone, and not a sound was heard from anywhere in the surrounding forest. Tai blinks, and its almost like the world before him change right before his very eyes. The sky turned blood red, and the trees around himself were burning. Dead bodies littered the ground around him every which way, and Tai, still surprised looks around at all of the destruction. Blood curdiling screams can then be heard from all around himself, and Tai speaks in a very weak voice "What...happened...?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:22 am
"Orion, I've discovered a sealing jutsu for curse marks. I found it with my new mangekyou...this would be my first time performing it, are you willing?" Xantos asked, lifting up his headband to show him Madara's version of sharingan.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:09 am
"Mangekyou?"
Orion asked in a confused voice as he looked at his byakugan, then the apparent mangekyou sharingan.
"When did you even get a sharingan, let alone a mangekyou? Did you kill someone?"
After speaking, he simply let out a sigh as he shook his head.
"Nevermind. I've lost interest. So, about this sealing jutsu, you haven't even tried it once, don't know what the side effects are, but you wanna try it on me anyway?"
Once again, he sighed and shook his head.
"Nevermind. Let's just do it. So are you gonna do the jutsu here, or somewhere else?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Tai is frightened by all of the destruction around himself, and falls backwards onto his back. This was just too much...what happened!? Everything was fine right before he passed out. Now all of a sudden the world before himself was falling apart. Tai slowly gets up, and tries not to look at all of the dead bodies. Tai thinks for a moment...or atleast tries to. His body wasnt functioning right anymore, and it must have been from fright. Without thinking, Tai just runs...and runs...and runs. He suddenly drops into what seems to be a dark abyss. A dark, endless pit. Tai yells at the top of his voice, and thinks this is the end.

Only a few seconds pass before Tai finally lands on something. He thanks some higher being that he was alive. Then the screams began...and so did the fire...and the destruction followed. Tai instantly switches to a standing position, and sees the onslaught of death before himself. He realizes where he was first, and notices he is on the Hokage Building. (Or whatever its called.) He can see the death before himself from atop this building, and sheds a tear or two. All of the buildings in Konoha were on fire, and some of them were collapsing in. On the streets, he could see dead bodies lying everywhere. He then soon notices dark figures atop some of the burning buildings...

Outside of Tai's dream, his bodies breaks into a sweat, and shakes. It appears the fear inside his dream has made it out to his physical body, and was trying to set off a alarm of some sorts.  

Nebulosis

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:38 pm
"Right here is fine, take off your shirt and sit down...now where is the cursed seal exactly? On your neck?" Xantos asked.
"And the sharingan...Hanzo traded me for one of my eyes."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:20 pm
Orion sat down, tilting his head to the right and revealing the left side of his neck as he pointed to the black mark on it.
"It's right here."
He said with a yawn. About the sharingan and its history, Orion didn't comment. He never did believe in such transplants. He always believed a man's power was his own, and had no business using the powers of someone else. With a sigh, he took of his shirt, noticing his student shaking and sweating. It looked like he was having a bad dream. Orion merely saw it as another test the boy had to endure.
"Oh, Xantos. I've been meaning to ask you about something."
Orion asked, keeping an eye on Tai.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:06 pm
((I am just going to continue on, without waiting for you two to both post. I wanna hurry up through this one dream. Since akatsuki have showed up in the village...))

Tai looked closely at the figures, squinting his eyes. He could tell that they had robes on, and that those robes were decorated with red clouds all around them. He couldnt tell what that meant, but he didnt make much of it. He though these figures might have been here to save the survivors, but that thought quickly changed. Suddenly, one of the figures eyes lit up red, and Tai knew something was wrong. It looked like...a sharingan. Suddenly, the figure did a few handsigns, and did Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu. The fire balls came flying out of his hands one at a time, all aimed to hit Tai. Tai sprints across the rooftop, and practically dives off the rooftop.

Tai lands on another building, and rolls quickly and efficiently to break his fall. "This is REALLY bad..." Tai says quietly. He looks out at the figures again, and another one seems ready to attack. Tai, being focused on that one, is caught off guard when suddenly the person from before launches another few fireballs at Tai, and succesfully hits him. Tai is shot right off the building, and lands on the ground with a "THUD!" Tai's clothes were burned badly, and Tai was bleeding from random spots all around his body. Tai blinks, and then the figure that attacked him appeared infront of Tai...

Outside of the dream, Tai still was going through the sweating and shaking. This goes on for a moment or two, but then Tai makes an inaudible noise. It sounds almost like a groan, but it would be hard to tell. The sound made the thought that he was in a pain of some sorts very clear.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff