Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:42 pm
She continued to twirl the card idly. "Hm. And in exchange for being your messenger girl? What would I get?" She seemed intent on the card, as though it were more interesting than him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:54 pm
"Immortality..." he says looking down at her. "Or cash...take your pick."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:06 pm
"Who'd want to be Immortal?" She inquired. "Then I'd be stuck with those clowns forever. How much cash?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:36 am
"how much you want?"  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:17 am
"How close am I to losing my life?" She retorted. "Most people don't like their bases infiltrated."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:23 am
Fighter for all
Kren gave a slight smile. "I'll heal you, but, you will in turn be my servent."

Neo shook his head.
"Wounds can heal in time. I refuse to be your servant." He attempted to stand, biting into his lip to try and stop the pain.
"Go try and destroy someone else's life if you don't want to help me." He muttered as he limped past, pushing a hat onto his head so that his face was partially hidden in the shadows.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:35 pm
Kren watched and smiled. "Tell me, are you afraid of the Darkness?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:36 pm
silentdraconis
"How close am I to losing my life?" She retorted. "Most people don't like their bases infiltrated."
"They won't kill you. At worst they'll keep you captive until i come, they'll probably let you leave."  

Fighter for all

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:46 pm
Fighter for all
Kren watched and smiled. "Tell me, are you afraid of the Darkness?"

Neo stopped and turned, smiling slightly.
"There are far worse things to fear than the darkness." He shrugged not answering the question. All he cared about was finding out more about himself, a few things were coming back to him but not enough to help. Just random images from his past, fear, pain, too many emotions welled up inside of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:58 pm
Kren smiled. "Ya know, Darkness is powerful and dangerous entity."  

Fighter for all

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:02 pm
Fighter for all
Kren smiled. "Ya know, Darkness is powerful and dangerous entity."

"Laced with time like everything else."
Neo used the wall to help as he hobbled off, not used to walking on his injuries even though things looked worse than they were it was still painful for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:56 pm
Fighter for all
silentdraconis
"They won't kill you. At worst they'll keep you captive until i come, they'll probably let you leave."

She scoffed, tossing her head. "As if any one can hold me captive." The card still spun on her fingers. An Ace of Clubs- or maybe Spades.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:40 am
"I would ask you to at least pretend to be their captive until i get there. You can break out from there, and meet me back here for your pay."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:10 am
"Why should I pretend to be their captive? I'm just a mixed up magician with no connections to this town. I should hardly think myself worth captivety." She tilted her head. "And, as an off note- I can always find you again."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:28 pm
After a while Neo stopped walking and almost fell to the ground. He took his hat off and sighed, he decided that it would be best to try and heal at least some of his wounds. It would drain his energy but it would be less painful. He waited for a few minutes before beginning, a small purple ball appeared in his right hand, it fitted easily in his palm and began to shine but always kept its shape almost a perfect circle. Once he was confident that the ball was right he let it almost melt into his hand, as it ran through his body some of the smaller cuts began to slowly heal as if they were going backwards in time.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff