Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Rich Side ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:51 pm
Rather than lose her balance, as Nicalin would have with the door's abrupt opening, she took the shadow and wound up under the desk. No surprise, it was what she'd been thinknig about last. Sometimes those random jumps came in very useful...
Other times... She decided not to think about the other times and to pay more attention to A- what was going on, and B- what the heck she was going to do if she lost her fast track out-- which seemed kind of likely, considering she was in a rich man's hidden office, where he was tinkering with a very large, flashy, probably magic blade.
Yup. She was in trouble-- Again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:01 pm
Gray came back iside is office. He like that girl like his own but damed she was anoying sometime. Starting to play whit a statue. "Time to get back to buisness..." He told himself. He move near the big globe in the middle of the room and pass his hand over it. As soon a he did it, the whole room morph itself into a big empty field. They where now outside. The Sun, tree, flower, grass and him where the only things there. He did not notice the girl that was behind him tho. He then start spinning his weapon then gae a quick thrust in front of him. "DRAGON BREATH!" He shout at the same time. A big ray of light came out of it destroying a all that was in front of it and making a big hole in the ground.

The man then falls on his knee. "Damed.... This is tiring... I...Just learn one of the weakess attack of Kinryuu and I'm out of energys after just one...one try... a more power...powerfull attackt would... have killed me.." He saif puffing.  

Gottendamerung

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:15 pm
She raised her eyebrow in mute appreciation. Very glad of two things: that she was behind him, and that he hadn't noticed her. Kinryuu... She filed the weapon's name away for future reference, along with the sttack, what it did, and everything else.
Nicalin opted against motion, the sound or very act of moving would get his attention. As it was, she had a chance to watch him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:20 pm
"Damed.... Just....Who could handle....Him....whitout dying...." He said puffing. "Enaugh for...today." He then move his hand in front of him. The field then transformed again into his office. He tryed to get up but his leg where shaking. He fall down uncouncius. The weapon then disapear and transform back into a golden ring on his finger.  

Gottendamerung

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:30 pm
Hmmmm........
Screw the covert spyness. You never send a magician to spy. They don't last long.

She crouched next to him with a feigned, bored expression. The ring interested her, and she memorized what she could see of it, not taking it off him, but moving his fingers for a better look. What do you do with an unconscious aristocrat? She was pretty sure he wouldn't know how, or be capable, of bailing a leaky boat.
She pushed him onto his back and glanced around.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:35 pm
The "self-defence system" of the ring activate himself when the Girl get near to it. A small beam of light fired out. It wasn't realy strong. Just enaugh to burn a litle. Normaly it would have been faster and stronger but the energy of the boy was almost all out.  

Gottendamerung

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:44 pm
She looked at the burn and shook her head. "I've gotten much worse than that," She informed Kinryuu tartly. "And if you keep messing with me when I'm not doing anything, you'll have to deal with Nightmare. And he's not in the best of moods just now, so cool off." People might call her crazy for talking to an inanimate object, but she had to many 'inaimate' objects that were very animate for her to not scold it. She sat back again, having finished her examination anyway.
She hummed 'what do you do with a druken sailor' while wondering what to do with him. Leave him as he was seemed like the best option, but it went against her grain to just leave somebody out-cold on the floor.
Now, Mipsey was down-stairs and had already proven to like her, but she couldn't talk to the clown girl. Well, she could, but it might complicate things.
Descicions, deciscions...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:51 pm
Mipsy was still downsatair playing whit her new friend: A frying pan. However, she got bored whit it not wanting to replied her so she tranformed it into put and put it on her head. New hat!

In the office, Gray was still lying down. However, some of his energy was coming back to him. He made a litle noise whit his mouth and moved an arm to his face. He wasn't sure what was happening because he was still Half-asleep.  

Gottendamerung

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:06 pm
It occured to her that he'd seen her before.
So best to be a face he didn't know. She ran her fingers through long brown hair, silvery eyes looking out of a tanned face, much more cat-like in its features. She shook his shoulder as her clothes shifted as well, turning into gypsy-style clothes, with the bells and bright colors. A wide green band slithered over her head and pulled her hair back, like a head-band.
"Hey. Mister? Are you o-kay?" She had the slightest accent in her voice, which was different from before, slightly lighter, clearer. Like a singer's voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:12 pm
"Hu...." He wasn't sure what exactly happen. It was coming back to him but only slowy. "Hmmm....Yeah...I..I am alright.." Then, he notice something. Something was not right...What was it...Then, it all come tho him. The door. The secret door was still closed. There where no way that girl could just happen to go in is office to ask him something an notice the room behind the shelf. He backup a litle and bring himself nead the wall.

"For who are you working, Spy?"  

Gottendamerung

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:17 pm
She raised an eyebrow at him, and sat crosslegged on the floor. "Hm. Spy? I am a bit lost." She informed him. "It's one thing when you're with your clan, enjoying an evening song, and quite another when you find yourself somewhere else. Especially when that somewhere else is so unusual, with a half-dead man laying on the floor." Oddly enough, she was barefoot, golden bell anklets and bracelets jingled quietly when she moved, and the gold hoops in her ears caught the light. She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:27 pm
"Dont play dump whit me. MIPSY!"

The Clown-Girl apean in front of them whit her 'hat' on the head. "Vat ish ite?
"Could you pleese excort that... woman away from my house."
She then look at the woman and make a big scream. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Ite ish me frindze froum before!" She said then jump on her hugging her.
"I dont care who she is, just get her out!" He screamed.
"OuuuuuKay bousss!" She said while disaperaing whit her. Then then reapear outside the mansion. "Souri, Ime nout realie goude moude toudai." She said tho the woman.  

Gottendamerung

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:31 pm
The lady shrugged. "Is he always so tempermental?" She inquired. "I can't help what I can't help." She shot a glare towards the manor. "Very touchy fellow. I recommend some warm tea for him." She shook her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:34 pm
No, no. He ish nout laike zath. Ime douing soumting big empourtante. Big seceate. He wourkang on itz four loung taime ago. Bout moust urie him sai." She said whispering as if people where listening to them.  

Gottendamerung

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:45 pm
Nick shook her head, smiling. "I still recommend the warm tea. It might help him recover from whatever it was that knocked him out."
Interesting household he had, though. And lots of information to go on. she decided to leave what Mipsy said out of any report she might make. Yes, she was spying for Kren. Maybe. But they'd never settled terms, so she could pick and choose what she told. Even he couldn't pry into her mind without trouble. She had very excellent shields.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff