Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:49 pm
Reiko shook her head. "no akira, there are no single person missions that have to be done. if you want to gather the old team dark force, i am sure that i can find something for you to do in the village." she checked her scrolls again. "actually, there is one thing, if you don't mind cleaning up the park?" she frowned. "im sorry that no higher ranked missions have come up."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:56 pm
Ben walked up to the door and knocked.  

master gaelin

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:49 pm
The clone sighed and opened the door, pushing his way in. Wait? Did that.

"I want to talk with you, Reiko."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:58 am
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko shook her head. "no akira, there are no single person missions that have to be done. if you want to gather the old team dark force, i am sure that i can find something for you to do in the village." she checked her scrolls again. "actually, there is one thing, if you don't mind cleaning up the park?" she frowned. "im sorry that no higher ranked missions have come up."

"No problamo sensai" Akira lefted for the park.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:06 pm
Reiko turned to Lenon's clone. "yes?" she asked. "come in," she yelled at the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:12 pm
(( Reiko can you look over my idea at the chuunin exams forum? ))  

Dark-Ninja70

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:21 pm
"I have a proposal to make. Akatsuki. Leaf. Possibly a stable neutrality? I understand that you don't have many demons here that I know about, so I believe it would be beneficial for both of our people to stay somewhat neutral, instead of hostile. The Akatsuki are all highly ranked ninja, while the Leaf has many village shinobi. Instead of endless fighting, we could instead learn to live with this and ignore one another. It would make things easier for us, as well as, possibly, many less dead for you."

Lenon's clone crossed its arms and leaned back on itself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:24 pm
Reiko crossed her arms. "as tempting as that offer sounds, i'm still not sure if i trust the akatsuki." she shook her head. "i still have no reason to trust the organization. what could you offer us in an alliance?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:25 pm
lenon01
"I have a proposal to make. Akatsuki. Leaf. Possibly a stable neutrality? I understand that you don't have many demons here that I know about, so I believe it would be beneficial for both of our people to stay somewhat neutral, instead of hostile. The Akatsuki are all highly ranked ninja, while the Leaf has many village shinobi. Instead of endless fighting, we could instead learn to live with this and ignore one another. It would make things easier for us, as well as, possibly, many less dead for you."

Lenon's clone crossed its arms and leaned back on itself.

((Woah, the "many less dead for you" part actually made me slightly pissed off. Nice job lol!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:29 pm
*Hanzo's clone was in the hallway listening to the convo. "What's Lenon doing here?" he wondered.*  

Dark-Ninja70

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:32 pm
((I try. 3nodding And it is true...although I would rather not kill little Chuunin peoples...not everyone in the Akatsuki would even hesitate.))

Lenon sighed.

"We're not all vicious self-centered people, you know. We have normal human feelings. If allied...well, we wouldn't attack your village, for one. Or I could at least have a reason to back the defense of the village. The only thing I can't tell you is that we won't attack your demons. That wouldn't be for me to decide."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:36 pm
Reiko thought about it. "hmmm, i don't see what would be wrong with an alliance, but i need to ask other high ranking ninja as well." she turned to the door. "hanzo, would you be against an alliance with the akatsuki?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:46 pm
*Hanzo's clone walked in. He looked over at Lenon and then back to Reiko.*

"It depends I was once in akatsuki and Lenon was a good guy and so were the rest of them. But this my stur trouble if they attack a village we have a alliance with. Ive talked to Blade-sama and I was the only one in the group who knows his true plans and they don't invovle what you think they do. I was sworn to secrecy but I will say that Lenon did not have permission to attack rock so I suggest we talk to Blade about this alliance."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:52 pm
"We don't really attack villages...just the demons."
Lenon's clone listened to Hanzo's words, and spoke,
"I was told to awaken Kaioh...and he went a little bit from there. I don't know if that was supposed to happen. But it did. Only a few people died, though...and Kit lost his memory. I, as of yet, don't know where he is. He disappeared, making me think my potion was ineffective."

Lenon frowned a little bit.

((What a lie.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff