Reply [RolePlay]
They Live Among Us Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:52 am

Damien watched the girl run off, he still had yet to learn her name, and followed quietly. He came upon the scene of her ripping is throat out and growled. "IDIOT! I said don't kill them! Wth is wrong with you! I wanted to speak to them! Doesn't anyone listen anymore?!!?" He Walked over and picked up the corpse ofthe newborn. "Damnit!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 am
Rosella

"listen dummy, i didn't rip enough of his throat to stop him breathing, plus he wont tell you anything anyway, his sires to much of a brute."

she stood smiling, casually wiping the blood off her mouth.
"trust me his sires not a very forgiving one. and just so you know, his brother is at the play park"

she winked and walked of into the shadow of the trees at the end of the alley.

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Damien muttered something unpleasant as he watched her walk off. He let the corpse drop to the ground and kicked it ,making it turn to dust. He chuckled as he started to walk, hands shoved in his pockets. "I am SO glad i do NOT have a girlfriend. And besides, they'll listen to me. Or i'll kill them. I have a high social status. No one can defy me.." He was muttering to himself as he reached the park, and looked around sniffing the air. He spotted the young vampire feeding on a dog...a dog?! and walked over. "Hey punk." Damein kicked him in the back and watched him fall, grinning. The dog ran away, half limping, half stumbling. "Who created you? You better answer or i'll kill you." THe young vampire stood up and pouted. "You can't kill me. You don't know how." Damien chuckled and looked away, facing the school in the distance. He pointed to it. "Did someone from Cross Academy make you?" The vampire seemed to tremble at the words of the school. He shook his head. "Are you sure?" He shook his head again. Damein made a 'hmph' noise and kicked the young one. Hard.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:07 pm
Alliana frowned, as she followed Damien from a distance. Sometimes immortality got to your head and it kind of sucked because since you can't DIE, you never got OVER it. SHaking her head, she followed Damien to the park and watched as he interrogated the newborn. After he stopped talking, Alliana strode over and swung her leg so that she knocked the young one down on the ground and she stepped on his throat, her stiletto heels digging into his skin tightly.

"Now then, ducky," she said bored, taking out her gun and checking the magazine, "My friend here just asked you a question."

BANG! One round made it into the arm of the newborn.

"So, you can either...a) tell us."

BANG!

"Or, b) just lie here while I shoot you to the brink of death, crush your larynx, and make you beg for death." She cocked the gun and aimed it haphazardly.

"So?"

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Damien growled at her as she shot the newborn who was bleeding very much from his side. "Damnit! Newborns Die! Don't you know idiot! They are still part human! For the love of christ doesn't anyone listen to a pureblood now and days!" He rubbed his head and glanced at the school. "I should get the chairman to come out here and talk to you two, or better yet, Mr. Kaname Kuran." Kaname was the famous pureblood around these parts. Usually when no one listened to damien, he got kaname. Everyone listened to him., He grumbled something and walked out of the park. "Fine whatever. Stupid incompent vampires that don't listen i should have never gotten people to help me with this they are ntohing but.." HE kepy mumbling as he walked back to the club.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:09 am
Alliana gave an exasperated sigh.
"Damien! He won't die! Our blood has regenerative properties remember?" After this, she bit her wrist, and let a few drops of it fall onto the newborn's wounds. She watched it heal in a matter of seconds and he was all tip top shape, except for the fact his nerves were probably wracked in pain and there was blood all over it.

"So buddy, do I have to shoot you again or will you tell me?" The newborn gave a whimper and replied,

"I don't know! I didn't see him!"

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:29 pm
Damein heard her call out but sighed and kepy walking. His plan worked. He wanted that blood he had made pure. It was so....addictive. A?nd the smell of vampire blood make him sick anyways. He looked around before hopping into the window, which was two stories high, and landed with a soft thud. He grabbed the now empty glass, after taking his trrench coat off, and walked over to the machine.

It had a slot that looked like somewhere where you would put a coffe cup in a coffe machine. He set the glass there and pressed a button. The machine started to whirr and make funny noises. Soon bones were heard cracking and blood started to come through clear pipes on the top. It went through a furnace looking thing, that wsa small, and then filled the cup up. He stopped the machine and picked up the glass and drank it, deciding that biting people was way more fun than machines.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:10 am
Rosella

she strolled lightly up to kaname's window, cross academy was so lightly guarded it was a joke. she leaped up smoothly landing on the window sill. tapping lightly on the glass she waited while kaname made his way to the window. as he opened it she slipped in and stood defiantly in the corner.

"you already know about the newborns don't you?"

she watched as he ran his hand over his head.

"you also already know that Damien and Allina are currently destroying them.
oh by the way the blood you asked for"

she pulled a small phial out of her pocket. in it was the blood from the newborn she had attacked earlier.

"anyway i best go and put in a performance. can i ask how is zero? or am i not meant to ask after my sisters fixation?"

she turned and dropped out the window when he gave her no reply. landing neatly on the grass she broke into a run, vaulting the fence she ran back to were Allina was beating on the newborn.

she stood silently watching, she knew that allina had noticed her arrival.

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:34 pm
((er..... damien only hit the newborn once or twice and kinda ran off....))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:20 am
((oh ahhthat willteach me to read quickly biggrin right shall edit my post then))  

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:01 am
((-yawn- what to post?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:54 pm
The shadow of darkness.....how lovely it is too some, the streets black as coal only to be gently lighten with a few buzzing streets lamps here and there. Yet for others its the time of play, the time to hunt, and the time to roam free. The city held both of these things, the bright lights bouncing from building to building yet the dark silent allys were abundant. Ella danced through the heavy shadows her brother Adrian lazily following at her quick heels. The two eighteen arrived here not but two days ago and decided to explore the newer city. "Do not worry, I'm sure it will be quite entertaining" Ella sung her lips curling into a smile reading her brothers undecided expression. Adrian merely shrugged in reply, darkness making it invisible to human eyes, but Ella's crimson red ones watched through the darkness as if it were daylight. "Sure It will" He mumbled later on furrowing his brow before lighting up a small cigarette. Ella pouted her lip, he certainly wasnt being very fun, a new city, full of new humans...and vampires.....what else could be more entertaining. They had been here once, in a past memory she could not retrieve but knew well of its history.  

LadyLemonDrop11

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Damein was about to sit in his red leather seat when he took a deep breath and smelled something. New people...or new towns memebers. He sighed and stood back up, grabbing his cup of fresh blood, and walked out the door. He waved to the two bouncers and walked out the club front door, sipping his cup. He sniffed the air and smelled them. They were close by. So he leaned on the wall and sipped his drink as he waited for the two to pass him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:33 pm
Ella had her armed hooked with her brothers for sometime....as they each took in the different smells that flooded the city and their eyes adjusted to the many lights before Ella turned herself so she faced Adrien walking backwards....walking just as perfectly as if she were normally walking like humans did. Ella's slim fingers pulled the twist from her hair letting the ponytail out and her long dark brown curls fly freely as they choosed. "Come on you know we have something to eat plus there ought to be others of our kind crawling around her somewhere" She smirked twisting her free finger around a curl.
Adrien bit the end of his cigarette...his eyes remaining the deep color they where....his throat did sting deeply, and we would not last the dryness. He shrugged his slender shoulders walking pace with his sister.

LadyLemonDrop11

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Damein watched as they came closer, and watched as the girl started to walk backwards. He sighed and stepped into her path to stop her from walking. "Hello. Are you guys new to this town?" He asked, with a sense of gentlness in his voice.

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff