Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Christmas (holiday) Event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:57 pm
I want the Earth Ninjutsu. And we could also release a new Bijuu into the guild.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 am
alright ric i will let you work on earth + water combos.

very nice work snowy. defenitely kage/sannin rank for the limelight.

and yes child defenitely work on earth jutsus. as for the new bijuu we could just use the old 8 tails information and make it some middle level demon inbetween the regular ones and the lessers  

Eris5

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:56 am
Hmm well i am not sure of how much i should make them but...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 am
Student Doton Ninjutsu

Name- Water Founding Skill
Desription- Using the users earth Doton skills they will shift the earth slightly and a small hole will appear and then water will fill the hole in place of the earth. When it is filled there is no mud, or dirt in the water.

Name- Earth Transformation
Description- By using this skill the user will be able to use their Doton ninjutsu to camoflauge their being. They are able to change shape into any human being in a respected being. With the transformation the earth will change color.

Name- Trapping Skill
Description- The user is able to make a 15 foot hole in the ground and cover the top of the hole lightly with earth, in a very small speed of time. With every rank the hole becomes bigger, and around Jonin level the user will be able to cover the hole with grass.

Ducttape_Bandit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am
Mmm...I really like that site. I went around to look furthur. It divides jutsus by rank, type of jutsu and elemental release. I see a bunch of jutsus we don't have either.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:08 pm
ill work on mixed ninjutsu  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:56 pm
ok its crunch time everybody. Ric is done with those earth and water combos and i approve of them all.

Child I like those earth jutsus but shouldn't the water one be part low level water jutsu maybe?

And yes Perky defenitely good work on any combo jutsus you can.

Lightning + Wind Combo's

Static Wind ((looking up japanese equivelant))
Rank:Chuunin (for 2 people) Jounin and up can do it on their own.
Description: Focusing Raiton in one hand and Fuuton in the other the user makes many handsigns then puts both palms straight out in front of them. with the heels of their palms together a strong wind will be forced from their palms. Much like the gale wind palm this technique however shocks anything that the wind cuts. Even a small area outside the blast range of the wind will be static and cause minor burning to the skin because of the shocks. If one is caught in the blast then the technique will cause major burning to the targets organs and inner muscle tissues.

Lightning Seeker ((looking up japanese equivelant))
Rank: Jounin+ takes up about 1/8 of jounins chakra if used alone. about 1/16 if jounin possess strong bijuu or if used with another jounin.
Description: The user focuses Raiton and Fuuton in opposing hands while making the necessary handsigns. The user then grabs their forearm with the fuuton focused hand and procceeds to shoot a Lightning bolt from their Raiton focused hand. The Bolt is controllable by the wind and can make up to 90 degree angle turns. The longer the user tries to control the bolt of lightning the more chakra it will drain.

((thats all i got for now))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:07 pm
Okay, I'll get to sorting those jutsus out. I'll definitely have them done before tomorrow night.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 am
MIxed ninjutsu:

Name: Earth/Wind Dragon Projectile
Description: A more deadly and evolved form of Doryuudan(earth dragon projectile). A Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth and Wind Elements. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the earth This dragon will then spew wind projectiles from its mouth.
Type: Long range offence

Name: Earth/Fire Dragon Projectile
Description: A more deadly and evolved form of Doryuudan(earth dragon projectile). A Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth and Fire Elements. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the earth This dragon will then spew fire projectiles from its mouth.

Name: Earth/Lightning Dragon Projectile
Description: A more deadly and evolved form of Doryuudan(earth dragon projectile). A Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth and Lightning Elements. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the earth This dragon will then spew lightning projectiles from its mouth.

Name: Earth/Water Dragon Projectile
Description: A more deadly and evolved form of Doryuudan(earth dragon projectile). A Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth and Water Elements. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the earth This dragon will then spew water projectiles from its mouth.

sorry they are earth like ric's, but they are mixed ninjutsu!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:53 am
True my wore combinations xD Though same basic idea.
But because my jutsus are far superior and more stronger etc....
joke my friend.
But doesnt really matter because all of my jutsus wore earth+water : P  

3Rton

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:09 am
Name: E. Skin
Element: Depends on the Users chakra
Description: A jutsu that allows the user to transform their skin into an element. He/She takes a fourth of their elemental chakra and stores it into,well, all over. Gaston Powers made and mastered this jutsu.

Name: Raiton: Ryouken - Lightning Hound
Type: Unknown, Offensive, Short to long range (0-10m+)
Description: By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominante hand, the user make the lightning expand to can create the form of a hound. to attack his opponent from a distance. The lightning dog will still be connected to the user’s hand through a bolt of lightning. The user then manipulates the technique to attack the chosen target. Being a Lightning Release, it requires a lot of chakra from the user to maintain for a period of time and thus a risk to use with a low chakra supply. This was first used against Pain when Kakashi tested this jutsu out to see if he could repel both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

Name: Utsurai no Mai, literally "Dance of the Striking Lightning", English TV "Cloud Village Style: Striking Thunder Dance"
Type: Ninjutsu, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Description: This jutsu creates three shadow clones of the user, which attack along with the user in a complicated sword-dancing pattern to confuse the opponent. Despite the complexity of the move the actual resulting attack is rather anticlamatic.

Name: Lightning Style: Sharp Shot
Type: Ninjutsu, Offensive, Range
Description: The user shoots a sharp bolt of lightning out of their fingertip at a precise point on an opponent's body. For example, a precise shot can be used to disrupt the flow of the nervous system.

Name: Lightning Release: Electron Technique
Type: Ninjutsu, Offensive
Description: After the hand seals are completed, a crackling, sparking sphere of yellow electricity appears in the user's hands. The user can than toss this forward, where it will hit the target and electrocute them. Being a lightning Jutsu, it is quite powerful for its rank. However, it swerves as it flies through the air, making it difficult to aim and making it more likely to miss the farther the user is from the target. It is a very basic Jutsu.

I altered a lot of these off the site. So if you want to see some stuff, just check the site ><

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:17 am
=_=" Freaking. Omg. I have to go to someone's house in some far away place for a couple of days for some reason. Apparently my mom volunteered me to help with some stuff. Can someone do water for me instead ._. It's really easy. All you gotta do is read and copy and paste.

Here's the current list of water jutsus we have. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12142107

And here's where you can take it from. Just change some things if you don't feel it's right. Like you can take users out and that stuff. http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Water_Release

If they have a computer where it is. I'll try to get on and do it if no one has done it by then. But I'm so sorry. >< Merry Christmas, because Apparently I won't be here during that time.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:29 am
im working on some lightning jutsu now, but i think i can help you snowy

Name: Tempest Rasengan
Element: Wind, Water
Type:S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Info: Created as an alternative to Rasenshuriken, this Rasengan is two Rasengan combined. The ninja first creates Wind Release: Cyclone Rasengan in one hand and Water Release: Tsunami Rasengan in the other. He then combines to two creating a Rasengan with two elemental chakras in it. It is the size of the Great Ball Rasengan with wind blades and water jets swirling around the Rasengan on the outside. Unlike the Great Ball Rasengan, this can be wielded with one hand. When it hits the target, it traps the target in a vortex of condensed wind and water chakra. Extremely useful on enemies who have Fire or Ligtning element chakra. No one has survived from the Tempest Rasengan.

Name: Water Release: Tsunami Rasengan
Element:Water
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Info: Water Release: Tsunami Rasengan is a technique created by the Uzumaki Clan. The technique is created by creating the Rasengan and then adding Water chakra into it. When the technique is properly created, the Rasengan glows blue and dark blue and waves swirl around the Rasengan. These waves do not harm the user. When it hits the target, the target is engulfed in water chakra and drown the target. Most of the time the target is killed but if the target survives, they will have many swept them away from the water. If the technique misses, there will be a huge whirlpool in the surrounding area.

more to follow later, now i work on mine  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:52 am
Hmm Eris if we are going to do as i suggested to those earth+water combinations could i be the one to pass them on ?  

3Rton

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:20 am
also eris, if we realease a new biju, can i possibly take it?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff