Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:04 pm
Some of these plans are a little unrealistic and sounds like some people have been watching too many episodes of The Kids Nextdoor. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:18 pm
I know this isn't exactly what would you do but I think something that would be alot like the Sheena Island Outbreak from Gun Survivor would be New York City.  

RogueDeath

Junior~Mints

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:14 am
Im just genreall prepared for any and all oZombie revolutions.

At work and at home. My hand dandy, Kitchen Kife.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:17 am
I would run and hide in the nearest closet. Then I would finally realize that it wasn't that smart of an idea and go grab a rifle from our gun cabinet, the one that works.  

Ithmara

Junior~Mints

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:48 am
Theres more to it then just guns though, I think it's more on where and what you have.

LIke what happend in Dawn Of the Dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:20 am
I admit I probably wouldn't survive but I'd do my best to try.  

RogueDeath

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:58 am
If I was with other people I would try to survive the best I could. Either baricade ourselves in a room/building or try for escape.

If I was alone the fear would probally over come me. I doubt I'd go as far as to say I'd commit suicide though, I'm not like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:50 pm
DasJabberwockie
Some of these plans are a little unrealistic and sounds like some people have been watching too many episodes of The Kids Nextdoor. lol

Lol xd  

Nankobo Tenkai

FF_Nightwolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:41 pm
Waking the whole family I would hurry into my kitchen with them. I would first get the knives in my kitchen and tape them to the end of my broom stick(Not Boom Stick). This would make a spear(Which is definently better than a regular knife). I would create 3 of them for my mom and dad as well(Yes I have that many brooms). I would let my little sister carry umbrellas because for some reason I think that would make a really good shield if you open them. I would probably give my sister a knife as well.

With the preparations ready, these are plans.

Plan 1
This is my plan if the city isnt isolated from the rest of the state. With the weapons I would also pack my 2 baseball bats(I was in little league) with extra knives in a bag. We would then run into the garage and get out with the car. Opening the window slightly, my mom and I would use the spears on any zombies close to the car. Hoping the trip would go well I would leave the city with my family.

My other plan
If the city is isolated, the first three sentences of my first plan is what would happen in this one without leaving the city. We would try to find refuge in someplace like Food 4 Less(Grocery Store), by killing the zombies there. If we would manage to cleanse the place, we would hold it off there with the food.

Well that's the plan except I would also pack food from my fridge in my bag(Forgot to add that in).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:48 am
If I was anywhere near a museum with artefacts that were like Plate Armour, I would smash the cases, and take those and Melee Weapons, and then run around decapitating Zombies, and use Architecture to help, like getting the Zombies to fight Me single file until the door was piled with their corpses.

Though a Tyrant or Licker would easily be able to get through the Armour.

And the Nukes would suck.

sweatdrop blaugh **  

OfWenzel

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:57 am
prince_chameleon
You know, if you were in England, you'd all be arrested. It's not LEGAL to own a useable gun here. Unless you're a bobby, or something.

The chances are that the police already are zombies. Besides, I think they would be busy with other things such as staying alive, than arresting you for breaking the law.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:01 am
But think about it. What would really happen to the world if such happened? What would become of us all. I know you might be able to hold of some zombies. But if 6 billion people are coming after you, a pistol or a sword ain't going to do much good. I think the survivors would organize somekind of operation, and killing what's left of the zombies. But I think that would take long, if the earth is crawling with other stuff than zombies as well. surprised  

Nankobo Tenkai

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:47 am
KiteJapan
But think about it. What would really happen to the world if such happened? What would become of us all. I know you might be able to hold of some zombies. But if 6 billion people are coming after you, a pistol or a sword ain't going to do much good. I think the survivors would organize somekind of operation, and killing what's left of the zombies. But I think that would take long, if the earth is crawling with other stuff than zombies as well. surprised

Well the films kinda seem like they over exagerate. Im sure the military could take them out. And how the hell does an infection spread across the entire country? Anyway I would run off to Mexico which is only 4 hours away. If not try to fight them off... I would last 5 minutes though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:02 pm
The way it originally Spread in the Not Movie Way.

Fleas, Vermin Parasites, Bugs, Insects, Water, and many other ways.

It originally spread to the slums of Raccoon City To Begin With. There Was A File Around SomeWhere That Details That Information.

OfWenzel

DarkScarletRonin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:31 am
where i live, everyone wil be too chicken to do anything about zombies, ganados, tyrants, or whatever...so...i'd expose myself tot he T-Virus, or give myself a Plaga arm (a la Krauser) and wreck everythign in sight!!! twisted  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff