Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:12 am
"What is this job?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:41 am
"There is a certain...insect within the city that has been an annoyance to me for quite some time. I do not know his whereabouts, but it should not be difficult to find him. Search for a man with wings and give him a simple message."

He leaned forward in his chair and smiled maliciously.

"Tell him an old friend has come to town."  

Angelic King Raziel

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:14 am
"Anything else besides that?" Summoner shrugged. "Could take a bit, it's a large city."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:30 am
"Yes, now that you mention it."

A few large demons approached the Summoner, flanking him on either side, as if waiting for a command.

"Take a few of my creatures with you. They will remain invisible to mortal spells of detection and will appear only when you have found the Seraph. Use them to make an example of the clan that harbors that insect.

But please feel free to use them for anything else, no use in denying your own...vengeful pleasures, now is there?"

He waved his hand, signalling their dismissal.  

Angelic King Raziel

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:45 am
Summoner shrugged and left the base.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:53 am
He stood and travelled lower into his lair, seeking the vault. He approached the large, steel door that barred the vault from the rest of the base. It had resisted the advances of his corruption and remained the same. He stood before it and smiled.

"I believe we might be expecting company soon, my pets."  

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:34 pm
the three of them stood within the clan doorway and lutia frowned "alot seems to have changed since the tryvan disbanded"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:11 am
Loryn growled softly. "I do not like this."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:54 pm
lutia nodded "if i had to guess by instinct i would say dark magic...though im not magicly adept...loryn watch your back we will proceed to the basment"
lutia cautiosly entered the base wary of any trps that may have been laid  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:58 pm
Loryn nods, her hand on the handle of her sword. "If a threat comes, i'd gladly put my life on the line for you."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:09 pm
luti smiles "then lets try not to die" she then spots an elevator and a flight of stairs
"test question: would a clan base booby trap the stairs or the elevator?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:13 pm
Loryn thought for a moment. "The stairs."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:24 pm
lutia smiled "that is the smart answer"
lutia pulled a metal ball from her pocket and sent it rolling into the stair way and it promptly exploded
"it was a trick question, they set traps in both entrances, its an old clan trick to not make a safe route"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:33 pm
"The stair way would be the most obvious place, it's the only way to get a lot of places. The elevator could just easily be rigged not to work, no need to spend money or time to trap."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:30 pm
lutia nodded "that is very true..we will need to find a way down while avoiding the traps" lutia enters the recently blown up entry way and looks over the rail "i would say four or five floors down"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff