Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Worst personal videogame ******** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skrulz S.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:30 pm
(I'm back)

I think mine was when I was playing Pokemon gold.

I just caught the red gyarados in the Lake of Rage....Well, I left for a minute and came back and little bro was playing....i told him, hey give it back...

...And he said, "But, my cyndaquil just leveled up. Then i saved.." It felt like i died...it took me 3 hours to catch that gyarados...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:42 pm
I get to the final boss in Majora's Mask and end up turning of the N64. Then I remembered that I hadn't reset time since partway through Stone Tower Temple.

I also pulled off this strange glitch the other day in Pikmin 2. I don't know why, but a bunch of the Pellet Posies disappeared, so I didn't have enough pikmin to finish day 1.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

protoblues

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:14 am
auS-e-Dude
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. Red battery. I kept on thinking, "I can do it, just a bit more." Then when I got to a save point, the power cut out. In the middle of the save. Bye bye file. biggrin
I have a similar story about Superstar Saga. I was fighting Cackletta in her final form, and I had her on the ropes, but I was nearly dead too. Then the power went out in my house. My gameboy was still on, but since it was the original gameboy advance (no backlight) Cackletta raped me horribly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 am
Playing the first Kingdom Hearts, I was getting my a** handed to me time after time again by Final Riku in Hollow Bastion (I hate that warp attack). I finally beat him. Power blows and I never had a chance to save.  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

marci-parci

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:28 am
I keep saving over my Subspace file in Brawl.
As in, repeatedly. Around 3-4 times.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:05 pm
Skrulz S.
(I'm back)

I think mine was when I was playing Pokemon gold.

I just caught the red gyarados in the Lake of Rage....Well, I left for a minute and came back and little bro was playing....i told him, hey give it back...

...And he said, "But, my cyndaquil just leveled up. Then i saved.." It felt like i died...it took me 3 hours to catch that gyarados...

Sometimes you can't help but dislike your younger siblings.Fortunately I'm the only one playing Pokemon and I'm the youngest in my family.

But catching the Red Gyarados took me maybe...20 minutes...  

Patchouli the Librarian

stephen9670

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:54 pm
Well for me it has to be when im playing .Hack//G.U vol 1/vol 3. everytime i would go out to grind for endless amounts of time and for some reason my mind would say that i saved get half way through the game die, think that i could just go back and do it again but realize i didnt save for like 4 hours-8 hours. Usually i go to places like 3-4 levels higher than me and ill customize all my armor and weapons so that im a bit stronger or i get more exp but in vol 3 the PVP is alot harder so whenever i run into them i get them below 500 health and they start to get harder and eventually just kill me and my team mates run around not even bothering to ressurect me( and this is after like 6 hours of grinding ) so then i sit there for like 1 min and my other guy dies off( kuhn the other fighter ) and then the healer is left ( Atoli ) and the enemy only has like 100 health left but she doesnt attack she just heals herself then the enemy just demolishes her..it pisses me off so much that my AI friends suck  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:05 pm
Probably getting cocky fighting Yiazmat when I had him at about 5,000 HP (down from about 50 million- it's a long boss fight, about 5 hours long), and getting wiped out at the last possible second.  

Allegro

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:27 pm
What just happened to me...

On FF4 DS, I'm on the moon. Sure I was training on the tough monsters there, then all of the sudden, my Lunar Whale disappeared! I can't leave the moon! I think I have to start over crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:13 am
Upgrading the wrong partner in Paper Mario... *grumbles*  

Amechaninwonderland

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:52 pm
One time, I let my cousin borrow my PS2. When I get it back, what do you think he does? He erases very f***ing file I had in my Memory Card
I basically felt like this in order: scream , crying , mad , and a little bit emo

But I don't really know if this counts  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:41 pm
I got a shitty story, pardon my french. Okay, so, here is what happened. I am the child of a math teacher at a very very expensive private school. I am not all that rich tough, i got in on financial aid, so don't be judging. Okay, on the night before a school dance, I leave my DS to charge and my games on his desk before leaving school, because I played a game earlier that day with one of my friends. My plan was to come back to the desk at the end of the dance and pick my stuff up, and I went to do that. One little problem with that, though. MY DS AND GAMES WERE GONE. One of the janitors had probably taken it, as many of the janitors did have a record. When I first saw nothing, I thought my dad had taken it just to get it to a safe place, but as time continued, I realized I was never getting all the work I had put into it back. FF 4, all summons, all spells, gone. AA wild world, all golden tools, gone. Pokemon diamond, all 493 ******** pokemon and 40 lvl 100's, they were all ******** stolen by some a*****e who thought it was prudent to take some kids s**t! damn, I am still really angry about it.

And that was my ********. If I had just taken my stuff home, none if would have been taken. It still bothers me.
[removed]emoticon(' stare ')[removed]emoticon(' crying ')[removed]emoticon(' stare ')
stare stare stare  

link77345

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 pm
I downloaded Superman 64 on my Project 64.

ಠ_ಠ  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:42 pm
100% complete Sonic Adventure 2 battle + 2 Lv 99 chao + corupted memory card = One angry me

Again not 100% but well into the game and very decent chao lovely sister saves over data =D I yelled at her

So right now I am on my 3rd game of SA2B

Pokemon- This isn't my problem but my sisters but when I was younger and she had blue or yellow cant remember but I got a hold of the game and released all the pokemon in her PC

LoZ Twilight Princess- Ganon at the end was evil and I got to the end of(what I thought to be) the battle only to notice that there is one more part I had one heart left and no milk or anything...

With the corrupted memory card I lost all my SSBM data but I copied off a friends card who had more trophys than me

Thats all I can think of right now  

Life is Like a Peanut

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:53 pm
I fished up a Coelacanth in Animal crossing and I accidentally let it go.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff