Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:38 pm
Syn comes out of his toad and then he looks around and sees the building in pieces. "Is this the right place." Syn says looking. He then noticed the building and knew it was the anbu building. "Thats it." Syn puts his mask on and pulls his hood up. He pulls out his blade and jumps on top of a building and run from building to building to the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Mission Log:

01/03/09: ANBU HQ Re-Opens.

Current Criminals:
Zann
Crimes Commited: Killed Ian
Jake libra
Crimes commited:
Killed Drake valintine
killed Teddy valintine twice (...dont ask)
Tore out hokages eye
Killed Kazuhiko hatake
Turned rag into a gibbering mess through genjutsu

((the list is longer, but i cant be bothered to put it all....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:20 am
((LMAO "turned rag into a gibbering mess" rofl rofl
Oh yeah and I killed Teddy Y. Kinuga with Jake...and almost succeeded in killing Hanzo Uchiha. Dammit I'm losing badly to Wings in terms of number of people killed.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:51 am
(( Grah! I hate having long names because people mis-spell them -.- It was Kazuhiko (Hatake) Irou. ))  

Nigai_Namida

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:30 am
iZann
((LMAO "turned rag into a gibbering mess" rofl rofl
Oh yeah and I killed Teddy Y. Kinuga with Jake...and almost succeeded in killing Hanzo Uchiha. Dammit I'm losing badly to Wings in terms of number of people killed.))
(( Remember though Hanzo wasn't expecting it you were already playing your flute when he arrived ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 am
((always expect the un-expected))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
((always expect the un-expected))
(( I have been but Jessica Alba hasn't arrived yet ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 am
(( Imbicile ))  

Nigai_Namida

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:50 am
spitfire002
(( Imbicile ))
(( ...at least I'm not tiny in the pants... 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 am
Dark-Ninja70
spitfire002
(( Imbicile ))

(( Shut up Mr. Not help your own student twisted ))  

Nigai_Namida

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 pm
spitfire002
Dark-Ninja70
spitfire002
(( Imbicile ))

Shut up Mr.I kill off my own rpc who's sensei was about to ask the hokage for a early promotion to chuunin for kazuhiko after a few more genjutsu was taught to him. So you basically screwed yourself. Also there is like 15+ pages of me training you thats more than most teachers and my parents split so thats why I was off for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 pm
Dark-Ninja70
spitfire002
Dark-Ninja70
spitfire002
(( Imbicile ))

Shut up Mr.I kill off my own rpc who's sensei was about to ask the hokage for a early promotion to chuunin for kazuhiko after a few more genjutsu was taught to him. So you basically screwed yourself. Also there is like 15+ pages of me training you thats more than most teachers and my parents split so thats why I was off for a bit.

Well......wierd  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:43 am
Hero left a boxed bomb at the steps of the Hq then left for the hospital

The bomb goes off in 1 hour  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:05 pm
Raiden and his army of clones stormed through and swept away the debries. Raiden drew from his chakra reserves and manipulated sand, forming a huge building and holding it in place so they have the basic structure. Quickly the clones began throwing wood up there and hammer them down, from the inside more clones started installing steel for reinforcements. Raiden once more burns sand and clones began cutting it into glass as it heated up. The other clones cut square holes into the complex and installed the windows. In the training grounds Raiden set up test dummies, senbons, shurikens and so on. He placed scrolls in there for newbies and also installed air conditioning. The clones began painting on the outside of the building putting the ANBU sign up front while Raiden and the clones (other half) painted on the inside. They even set underground tunnels leading to several sites throughout the village for quick access. Raiden used alittle bit of raiton chakra to get the place running and lights came on after they were installed by the clones and bulbs were placed within after the container was made. Raiden also set up the most recent hitlist for the ANBU to go by so they know the enemies of the village. He also put the chain of command on a board so no confusion is made, including the hokage being in charge of anbu all together. After awhile on working on this Raiden and the clones marched out. Sightly tired from the work so far of non stop they flew off in another direction. The anbu building was now rebuilt  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 am
Yokai left a note that said:

INTRUDER ALERT

from
Yokai  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash