Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tower of Earth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:44 pm
((lol im just gonna shot whatever))

Teddy landed on one foot an pointed the sword at kazuhiko and is shot blue lighting at him but it was bigger and faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:46 pm
((Ding! IDEA!! Like a lightsaber!))
Kazuhiko tried to dodge the Lightning but when he ducked his sword contacted with the lightning and began to glow the blue lightning. He looked at his sword in awe before he regained himself and thrusted the sword towards Teddy before the lightning faded.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:49 pm
((xD))
Teddy turned into a blood puddle and sank into the ground and appeared behind kazuhiko and shot 2 more lighting  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:07 pm
(( Aw crap he doesn't have another sword. Wait headband!))
Kazuhiko swung his Katana at one lightning bolt and before he could swing the other bolt hit his headband and it began to glow from the electricity. He slid towards Teddy on the ground and kicked at Teddy's knee joint and stabbed forward at the same time.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:10 pm
((wrong move))
Teddy quickly turned back into blood and sat on the ground as a puddle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:13 pm
((If only Katon jutsu worked here I would fry you were you sit))
Kazuhiko looked at the puddle of blood and repeated stabbed it with his sword but ended up kicking it multiple times. "I hate puddles" He muttered to himself before he sat down on top of the blood puddle.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:16 pm
((xD))
Teddy turned into himself and kazuhiko was sitting oh him. "get off " he yelled , teddy put his sword to kazuhikos leg and shot 100 boltas of thunder  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:19 pm
"Alright fine thanks for making my leg numb" Kazuhiko said as he rolled backwards but when he tryed to stand up his leg gave out.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:20 pm
He then put 1000 bolts to his other leg and laughed "your welcome"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:23 pm
"I better get a prize out of this. 'Most lightning bolts to the leg'" Kazuhiko said as he was laying on the ground face-up.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:25 pm
He then put 500 bolts to kazuhikos arm and then picked him up "wanna go get someone to take us on a mission" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:28 pm
"If I can walk then yeah" Kazuhiko said as he began to get his balance on the ground. His sword arm was the only limb he had that wasn't numb so that was a bonus to himself.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:29 pm
"you win nothing but a trip to kazumas castle" he said ... " follow me " he said .. walking out of the place to the castle  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:34 pm
"Alright fine" Kazuhiko said as he limped after Teddy fiddiling with the strap on his back so he could get his sword back onto his back. It took him a little while but he got it into the strap.  

Nigai_Namida

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:40 pm
Phi wakes up from the meditation. Tetsu and Tachi is fully invisible. "Ok guys, wake up and look at each other. Well you cant, your invisible. "WOOOO!!!!" Yelled Tetsu. Nice job Phi said Tachi. "Ok guys return." Tetsu and Tachi poof away. "To the castle." Phi left.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff