Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Room # 494:Agete's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:07 am
*Agete's eyes narrowed* Is this what Briar has done to you by leaving?! *She felt 0 pity for the poor puppy now* Stupid dog... *She sat down next to Rose* Do you want me to help you to your room? Or do you want to wait?
She may not want everyone to see her in pain.
True. I don't think she would be faking. She had me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:56 pm
*she sat up.* I'm fine now. And this wasn't Briar's fault. It was Josh, you know, the ex-boyfriend I exiled. He came back, but he's dead now. Briar and Alena killed him. He killed your adopted family. My aunt, uncle and cousin. I'm sorry Agete. I was going to tell you before but the mood was to light. I couldn't do that to you.  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:40 am
*Agete's eyes teared up* What? That- That b*****d! *Agete stood up suddenly, angry (which rarely happened). She slammed her fist into the wall, which caused the room to shake slightly* If he wasn't dead, I'd hunt him down right now and kill him myself! *Agete removed her fist from the wall. There was a large dent left there which she ignored. She sat down again and cried as best as a vampire can. She then wiped the tears away* Well, it's okay, I guess. I rarely saw them and- Oh, who am I kidding?!
*Memori's wings dipped slightly and she had tears forming in her eyes* It's okay, Lady Agete. *She flew down and stood next to Agete and reached for her shoulder, but only reached her elbow.* When there is a loss there is one found.*Agete looked at Rose and smiled*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:04 pm
I think I should go, to let you grieve. Agete, I'm so sorry. *Rose hugged her friend and sadly, with a bit of pain, left the room.*  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 pm
*Agete looked sadly at the door that her friend just left through.* Well. I guess I'll just meditate for a bit and then take a walk to clear my head.
Good idea. You havn't meditated all day and with all the exitement you'll need it.
Yeah, I guess.*Agete's expressipon was sad. She sat down on the floor with her right foot on her left thigh and left foot on her right thigh. She placed her hands on her knees and began to meditate* Memori?
*Memori was in the same position exept she was flying in the air and had her eyes closed* Hm?
Thank you. *She closed her eyes*
For what?
Everything.*She got into a state of tranquility and every sense was blocked. The 6th sense came. She sensed every pillow, cover, fairy, picture and plant in the room and relaxed. She couldn't hear anything but saw everything in a 360 type of thing. =D*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:35 pm
*Agete fidgeted in her meditating state. She stood up and poked Memori who just fell out of the air. Agete cought Memori just in time* I think I'll walk around a bit now. It's been about 30 minuets.
*Memori stretched and nodded* The day is beautiful and my four legs need a stretch.*She transformed into a fox*
*Agete and Memori got up and began to wander around the school*  

Ariel2995

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:31 pm
*Agete came back into her room, totally bored* If there was anything to do in this place I'd be happy.
You don't look happy.
Well, of course not! There is absolutely no action here as far as I'm concerned! *Agete sat Cris-cross on the floor, totally bored. She crossed her arms and huffed.* I guess I'll just write my story. Now all I need is a desk...
*Memori flew to the wall at the far end of the room.* Hmm... *She studied it hard. She then pushed against it and a door line appeared.* Aarrrrgh!
*Agete smiled* You're brilliant, Memori! *Agete simply brushed the small fairy aside and opened the door. It was empty but spacious.*
*Memori smiled.* Nothing a little fairy magic can't do! *She then blew into the room and a small desk appeared with a lamp and chair*
Thank you Memori! *Agete grabbed her notebook and pencil and ran into the room to write*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:57 pm
Guess What! Guess What Guess What!!!!!!!! *Rose ran into the room with a flurry! She was back to her normal form, except she still retained her blue eyes from her albino stage.* I'm normal! Seroph fixed me!! *Rose was litteraly flying all around the room and bouncing off the walls. She had never been so happy, except when Briar was around.*  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:19 pm
*Agete looked up from her story and beamed* Rose! You are as I remember! *Agete leaped up and danced like a human (crazy for vampires) with her.*
This is marvelous! *Memori flew around they're heads and danced with them*
*Agete laughed, happy to have her dearest friend completely back.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:02 pm
I can have adventures once again! Ooh, what shall we do first, play pranks, go to Jay's tattoo parlor, or maybe stir up some trouble? I can't wait to start!  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:12 pm
Yay! *Agete began to think of mischief* Who hear is very gullible? I have lived long. I know many pranks.
*Memori laughed* Just don't do the one you did to me when you were 56!
Sorry! At least you actually go in the dragon's mouth!
*Memori laughed again* Yes but he snored fire.
You were so gullible.
But now I have learned the hard way not to be...
*Agete laughed.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:48 pm
*Rose looked at both of them in a confused manner. This story was new to her.* Lets not try anything extreme. As for pranks, I don't know anyone who would take them lightly. Maybe Chris, but I'm not too sure.  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:22 pm
Aw, everyone here is such a poor sport. No fun at all!
Well, how's about the Tattoo parlor?
Troubles sound like more fun, but sure, how about the tattoo place?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:54 pm
I'm sure Jay wouldn't mind us stopping in. Okay, lets go. *Rose beamed a smile.*  

MotherNature15

Ariel2995

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:37 am
*Agete grabbed her friends wrist and started running out the door* Let's go! Can't you keep up with an old lady?
*Memori raced after them* Aha! So you admit that you're old!
*Agete rolled her eyes*  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces