Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>> The Zoo << [[OPEN!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOE MUCH FAIL!
  Lolz, i noe. Brain friend? >;]
  D': LOL NO. S'EPIC.
View Results

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:32 pm
"um..okay?" he starts to follow clara ((gaaaah one liner i dont know what else to do since koori is passed out right now))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:07 pm
[[Olards. Being at Disney for my 14th birthday made me miss out. = 3 = Poooooooz. Anywho.]]

"I'm a dragon too." Ceilmar squeaked at the appropriate, and as the other two male dragons and Clara conversed, Ceilmar watched tentively. He blinked every so often, and titled his head when another spoke. He obediently followed Clara into her home. "Where's my brother?" Ceilmar asked again, leading him to think he'd be annoying. "Have you seen Kei?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:06 am
((toxic only one of the brothers is talking remember, koori aka the ice dragon is still passed out))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:36 am
Clara unlocked the small black front door, pushing open the door and letting it slam. She walked in and switched on the light. "E-ehh..Sorry about the mess. Trying to get everything arranged...its been quite stressful" She said, smiling weakly and then continuing to the next room.
"Just have a seat on the couch" She gestured to a large black sofa in the corner with a waver of her hand and then dissapeared into the next room, still ignoring the little dragon-boy who was searching for his brother.

Clara Sunaro

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:54 pm
[[Ehheh, right. Sorry. ^ ^lll]]

Ceilmar stood there like a stationary robot. He was being ignored, and he didn't really know what else to do. Where was Keirn? Ceilmar would have thought that he'd've come to his rescue by now. Ceilmar scanned the insides of Clara's house. She was right, it was a bit messy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm
kaji reluctantly sat on the black sofa he was told to sit on and he looked at ceilmar "so who's this kei person you were talking about?"  

sotangitsune

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 pm
Ceilmar jerked to life, awakened from his trance. "Kei?" He asked aloud, as if he didn't know the person. "K--Kei's...my older brother..." He muttered lightly and started to stare out of a window, hoping that Keirn would just appear. "He usually tells me if he's going somewhere....but I woke up and he wasn't there...."

Keirn sighed. He left his little napping spot... Keirn had told Ceilmar that he was just going to go get a snack, and that he'd be back soon, but Keirn assumed he had fallen asleep and had forgotten what he had said. That sounded like Ceilmar. Where could he be, though? Might as well do some wandering. He soon came upon a small house. What the hell was it doing there? He noted that someone was lying in the grass, clearly unconscious.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:28 pm
"hmmm well im sure hes worried about you and hes probrably looking for you right now" shifting in the sofa a little bit

koori still passed out starts snoring  

sotangitsune

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:32 pm
"I hope so..." Ceilmar mumbled in his little lost duckling sort of tone. He sighed lightly and bit his lower lip, pale red eyes glued to the window.
___

Keirn blinked. Was he really snoring? He started to walk closer to the young dragon, to investigate. Keirn nudged him with a foot. "Hey..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:36 pm
"sooo......your a fire dragon? have any special abilities?"

"hmmm?" opens his pale eyes and stands up trying to listen around for sounds  

sotangitsune

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:24 pm
"Y--yes." Ceilmar sputtered with a slight nod. "Kei's a fire dragon too...I can use my fire a bit, but Kei's better at it than me..." He paused a little, "I'm the weak one."
__

"Whadder you doing sleeping on the ground?" Keirn asked, poking him once more with his foot.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:21 pm
"cool mines fire too and summoning mini dragons" he smiled

"oi! would ya stop" rubbing the back of his head and i didnt mean to i kinda got knocked out  

sotangitsune

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:12 pm
Ceilmar smiled lightly and laughed once. "Cool. I sprout wings too, but Kei says I'm bad at flying...Heh..." He looked nervous.
____

"Oh," Keirn let out, taking a step back so the dragon could stand up. "Hey, have you seen a short little dragon with blue hair? He's my little brother. He wandered off somewhere...He's probably crying."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:04 pm
The blonde fumbled around through piles of paper's and bag's that had been chucked Willy-Nilly around the small office room. She put her cigarette out quickly with her heel; smushing it into the ground, finally finding the paper's after a good 5 minutes search and backing out of the door. "Right!" She called, glancing up at the two dragon-boys who stood to one side of the small, drab room. She had interrupted their conversation, but she was a rather bossy woman and didn't care for their ignorant chit-chat. She thrust the Paper's into Kaji's hands and pointed out a few places she would like him to sign. Explaining to him that he needs permission to visit the grounds now, so she knows who he and his brother are next time they visit.

[[Sooorrry. Nasty long paragraph there!]]

Clara Sunaro

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:57 pm
"ummm alright" he said looking over the papers and signs them and hands them back

koori looks in the direction of kei "well i couldn't see him even if i wanted to but if my brothers gone now he must be with him i guess" dusting off his pants

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games