Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:04 pm
((to the clan base bayne))

record returned and stood in front of the counter smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:10 am
"Form? ....Fine." "Is this all that is required from me? If so then i wish to get started."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:08 am
record smiled and picked up the form as it desapered "just go down there and meet our leader"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:56 pm
-He slowly emerged Back ontop to where the surface was it was dark out the way he perfered everything...the only thing that he could truly trust now has he slowly took a footstep onto the marbel ground he slightly smirked some seeing People in groups of 2-3 walkign around the trade district area it made him smirk some he hadnt eaten anything in months and for good reason to what he feasted on..what he could...only feast on and taste was Mortals nothing Much more less He slightly snarled a little Bit as he started to creep through the shadows Stalking a group of people Not making the slightest of noices-  

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:35 pm
-Has he slowly moved closer Towards his pray He closed his eyes for s plit second to consitrate on what he was doing and when he opened his eyes He saw a figure he hadnt seen in ages the outline of her at least and as he was about to attack the figure knowing it was a mere trick like always A voice echoed int he back of his head two words the tainted his mind now " Miss me " and with that he hit the ground with such force it crakced the marble the figure was gone..his food...was gone And he was none stop throwing up for about thirty minutes till there was no more blood but dry heaving up black stained blood he then slowly stoped and stood up and slightyl shaking a bit and has he slowly turned he looked at a castle and then blinked a couple of times and then slowly made his way towards it not htinkng twice about what could happen Anything to take his mind off of what just happened-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:23 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

timpey

DeVars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:30 pm
DeVars got his time bargaining for a cute trifle from a marketplace merchant. They almost ended up in a heated this-cuss-sion as DeVars bidded a sharp drop to what the merchant offered. He won the battle nevertheless, with a sharp call to his back , "Tight-fisted ~stard!!!"

He shrugged off and followed Gungal thereafter, who was waiting ahead a distance away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:42 am
Gungal took a look around the stalls, at the many delicious delicacies and strange items and stocked up on supplies.

"How much for this lot?"

Gungal piled a large collection of items he had found, that would help keep him happy on the way and dropped them on the stall. The stall owner gave him a price and he crossed his arms and nodded in disagreement. It took a bit of haggling, but he managed to get them for a good price and stuffed a pie in his mouth as he left to walk with the others.  

timpey

DeVars

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:22 am
DeVars dashed in the stores picking in with himself a nice set of trinkets - ninja stars, Fuuma shurikens and throwables that were on sale on the wild auction nearby. He quickly dodged and flowed in with spectators and matched prices all at the same time, never missing a beat and picking up the prize as quickly as possible - taking advantage of the everyday chaos the this streets offer.

He ends up near Gungal - with already a cloth sack in his back, "Finished my part of the shopping, friend. I'm gonna just tail you till you finished yours."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:50 pm

timpey

timpey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:16 am
"I would love to see some of the gadgets their and make some of my own. Something that will be powerful and destructive, he he he."

Gungal rubbed his hands together.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:00 pm
"Meh - I don't know - but since I'm not into something right now then I think I could spare the time to get into the gadget things.", DeVars scratched his head while thinking of somethings he would rather do... but end up thinking nothing.

He smiled afterwards to Gungal, "What do you plan to invent? Sure - I'll come along!"  

DeVars

timpey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:01 am
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:41 pm
the clan aplicant stand reapeared and record floated back to her position
"come one and all with an intrest in byakos weaponry future"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:10 pm
A man wearing red clothing entered the market place with a masked man just next to him. "Sorry to be dragging you here. It just that I wanted some company and you needed to rest a little. I know that your dolls use some of your energy when they work."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff