Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
And All the Kings Men...((I want to start this up!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think? I tried it out once before and it only got to 20 pages ...
  Sounds good to me ^_^
  ....eh.....I don't know...
  I only take polls for GOLD
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:53 pm
The King sat in his private library with his head rested in his large hands.
He exhaled loudly.
Since the attempt on his life he hadn’t been sleeping very well...At all actually. Whenever he closed his eyes he imagined that horrid dark figure over him again. The deadness in his one eye-like there was nothing inside the man-no soul. Could he even have been human with such an eye? Like a murdering doll. A cold blue eye haunted the king’s dreams and chased his slumber away. The fire crackled as it danced inside the hearth.
“Your majesty.” A servant said softly but the king still jumped. “I’m sorry.” She apologized. He just wasn’t the same lately. “Yes its quite alright. What is it?” He asked turning to her.
“We’ve sent messenger’s out today to recruit your heroes.” She answered producing a piece of paper. It was the decree he had asked to be drawn up. The one asking for protection to whomever was strong enough to keep him alive. “Very good.”  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:01 pm
"Yeah." She said untying her faded pink hair hopng to conceal the nw mark.

((How you like that?? Let's see how you reply to oneliners!))  

haruxxx
Crew

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 pm
all of a sudden his stomache let out a huge growl and he just sighed "man im hungry" he started to walk towards a tavern "wanna come? my treat" emotion still not showing in his voice

((i tried to kill someone already?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:16 pm
((Do you remember your character's back story at all? Go read his info fool lol also brb))  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:42 pm
She laughed. "Whoa~ when was the last time you ate you sound like a bear! I've always believed you should never pass up free food. I'm in."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:47 pm
he stopped and thought for a sec and started walking again when she caught up "its been 10 days exactly" he walked into the tavern hold the door so she wouldnt get smacked in the face again  

sotangitsune

Agent SK44

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:56 am
((Man, I usually check on this at least once a day. And of course on the day I didn't it jumped by ten posts. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:37 pm
Agent SK44
((Man, I usually check on this at least once a day. And of course on the day I didn't it jumped by ten posts. sweatdrop ))

((That usually happens to me too haha. Soon i'm going to make more characters to help us along.))  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:11 pm
Minra looked at the strange man dressed all in black in high disbelief as she passed the threshold. Inside the tavern boisterous talk filled the air along with the faint smell of warm ale. “You should eat some pie then. I know it sounds funny but I’ve been coming here for ages and it’s the best I’ve ever had anywhere.” Minra explained, confidently walking straight to the bar as comfortable as if she were home.
By no means was she as large as the riff raff that hung around the bar like flies but her spirit certainly was.
A large scruffy man covered in tattoos sat to her right-she paid him no mind- and her left was left open. The barmaid took one look at her and went into the back. Minra looked to the stranger she had befriended and smiled. “She doesn’t even ask me anymore.” The woman came back with a slice of pie and set it down in front of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:27 pm
((I could look through my file of characters, I play D&D and have quite a few already made))

Aidan had watched quietly as the two strangers walked away. After they were out of sight, he turned, and promptly tripped, nearly falling into the fountain. Catching himself, Aidan nodded thanks to any who had stopped to help him, then continued on his way, pausing at the edge of the market to flip a few coins to a man lying by the opening to an alley.  

Agent SK44

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:00 pm
((Sounds great, Agent.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:16 pm
((Any preferences? I have chracters running the whole spectrum of possibility, and then some beyond that))  

Agent SK44

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:26 pm
he sat down next to the woman that he just met "can i have what shes having?" he tried putting on a pleasant face along with a smile but eyes still emotionless  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:49 pm
((Nah. Go ahead and choose whomever you like.))

Reen stood in the middle of a square observing his surroundings.
Normally with his fiery hair and dark choice in garments, he would stand out wherever he went, but here he effortlessly mixed in with the crowds.
It was somewhat strange really. Any sort of person could pass him by and it wouldn’t be out of sorts here. Tall and utterly flamboyant men along with small shadowy figures slinked about in this city.

Who had reason to attack the king? He asked himself. Many People I suppose... He answered himself after some time.
A new question formed in his mind. Then who did?
With crystal blue eyes his gaze flickered towards the local tavern.
Maybe he would find answers there or perhaps some insight on the matter.

~~~~

Minra knew something was off about this man. She was always on guard however and could take care of herself should something happen. She wasn’t worried.
She glanced his way and noticed the extreme effort in his smile.
…Almost like he didn’t know why he put it there. She wondered what had happened to his covered eye though she never stared. The woman nodded and hurried off to get another slice. Soon she was back with a warm piece. “There ya go lad. Enjoy.”
Minra was looking around when she spotted something hanging from the wall.
Judging by the paper and print it looked as though it had come straight from the castle.
She grimaced. She despised that man. She nodded to the woman behind the bar. “What’s that?” She asked about the paper. “Of course you’ve heard of the king being attacked recently? Well, he wants…protectors of some sort.” She explained briefly before disappearing to attend to her work. Minra rolled her eyes, stuffing a forkful of pie in her mouth.  

haruxxx
Crew

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:57 pm
haruxxx
((Nah. Go ahead and choose whomever you like.))

Reen stood in the middle of a square observing his surroundings.
Normally with his fiery hair and dark choice in garments, he would stand out wherever he went, but here he effortlessly mixed in with the crowds.
It was somewhat strange really. Any sort of person could pass him by and it wouldn’t be out of sorts here. Tall and utterly flamboyant men along with small shadowy figures slinked about in this city.

Who had reason to attack the king? He asked himself. Many People I suppose... He answered himself after some time.
A new question formed in his mind. Then who did?
With crystal blue eyes his gaze flickered towards the local tavern.
Maybe he would find answers there or perhaps some insight on the matter.

~~~~

Minra knew something was off about this man. She was always on guard however and could take care of herself should something happen. She wasn’t worried.
She glanced his way and noticed the extreme effort in his smile.
…Almost like he didn’t know why he put it there. She wondered what had happened to his covered eye though she never stared. The woman nodded and hurried off to get another slice. Soon she was back with a warm piece. “There ya go lad. Enjoy.”
Minra was looking around when she spotted something hanging from the wall.
Judging by the paper and print it looked as though it had come straight from the castle.
She grimaced. She despised that man. She nodded to the woman behind the bar. “What’s that?” She asked about the paper. “Of course you’ve heard of the king being attacked recently? Well, he wants…protectors of some sort.” She explained briefly before disappearing to attend to her work. Minra rolled her eyes, stuffing a forkful of pie in her mouth.

the man grumbled "he wouldnt need protectors if people could do they're jobs right" he took a small bite of pie ".......you were right, the pie here is good." he glanced in her direction. he sensed her being a little fidgety, he fully looked at her "you sure your okay?"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games