Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Grand Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 pm
(*facepalm* Dosn't anybody just DEAL WITH IT and go on with their lives anymore?)

REWRITE

Xantos was sliced in the arm by the shuriken, drawing a bit of blood.
"Ow..."
He made a handsign for the Kai Release Technique.
He got himself a good distance away from Hanzo by jumping backward a few times.
"Great Water Barrier." A water barrier rose around Hanzo from all sides.
"Water Shark Bomb." Xantos finished and made a final handseal, unleashing hundreds of water sharks coming out of the water, chompoing madly and hurdling towards Hanzo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:24 pm
thefire158
(*facepalm* Dosn't anybody just DEAL WITH IT and go on with their lives anymore?)
(( Uh huh...somebody needs a nappy nap. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:27 pm
Alright....Rewrote in in the above post, go ahead and respond.
And if you give me the Kai thing can't get me out of the genjutsu crap, I'll eat your soul. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:46 pm
thefire158
Alright....Rewrote in in the above post, go ahead and respond.
And if you give me the Kai thing can't get me out of the genjutsu crap, I'll eat your soul. eek
( It's a A-rank genjutsu those can't be broken with a simple kai release...but I'll give you this one time because I don't want my soul eaten lol )  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:58 pm
thefire158

REWRITE

Xantos was sliced in the arm by the shuriken, drawing a bit of blood.
"Ow..."
He made a handsign for the Kai Release Technique.
He got himself a good distance away from Hanzo by jumping backward a few times.
"Great Water Barrier." A water barrier rose around Hanzo from all sides.
"Water Shark Bomb." Xantos finished and made a final handseal, unleashing hundreds of water sharks coming out of the water, chompoing madly and hurdling towards Hanzo.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Hanzo did a few handsigns [Raiton]Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique) making his lightning clone burst with electricity and destroyed the water barrier and sharks reducing it to giant slash of electrical water as it exploded. Hanzo was a good distance away and was unharmed. He had made a lightning clone to take his place and did Chakra Futa to supress his chakra making the clone the only thing with chakra and would be Xanto's most likely target. Since Xantos was briefly blinded by the darkness Hanzo used that time to do the jutsu*

'Let's skip these little games and move forward to the good stuff"

*Hanzo pulled out a scroll and bit his thumb. He then slid it on the page and was engulfed in smoke. Emerging from the smoke was Hanzo on top of Tenka the lighting dragon. Hanzo made the tiger hand sign while on top of Tenka.*

"Fuse!"

*A sudden blinding light flashed revealing a new Hanzo. He looked like a golden knight with wings as he hovered in the sky. In this transformation Hanzo could use Tenka's jutsu and had the power to manipulate lightning. Tenka also had a incredible speed that was merged with Hanzo. Hanzo was already very fast but with Tenka's speed he would nearly disapear at times using pure speed.*

"Now Xantos show me the power of a kage!"

((Name of Jutsu: Chakra Futa
Description: After doing a few handsigns the user is able to surpress their chakra making them seem unnoticeable if someone is trying to locate him threw chakra.

+ [Raiton] Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique):
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One
can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

+ [Raiton]Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique):
Descriptions: Flashing a number of Hand seals the user causes all lightning bunshins that are under his specific control to explode into a burst of electricity, shocking anyone that happens to be near them.))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:59 pm
Raito got bored and left the arena with his clone slowly following behind...  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:03 pm
(BORED?!)
Xantos Leapt up high, summoning a large toad beneath him.
"Ar this time, all spectators are to step back away from the edges of the bleachers, things are gonna get hot." He said loudly.
The toad gathered oil in its mouth, and Xantos gathered fire from a dragon flame bomb. They unleashed it at the same time.
"Toad Flame Bomb!"
The giant inferno shot everywhere filling the arena with fire and heat.
"If that didn't work...I've always got more..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:06 pm
((I know i'm going to get a facefull for this but......is sasuke's really eternal.....cause itachi just sealed his eye in sasuke, making it use ameratsu.....not really giving it to him.....and cause in that pattern....wheres itachi's.....when eternal is made it combines to two old ones to make a new form.....but sasuke's doesn't look remotely like itachi's.........thats all i'm saying....and any of you that wanna start blabbing about me being wrong and calling me a naruto noob and such.....go ahead now....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:12 pm
(I don't even know acctually, all my naruto knowledge comes from the english anime show, and this guild, and google occasionally.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:16 pm
(i prefere english subs....in english it just doesn't sound right......)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:25 pm
(( i bet 1k that xantos will win))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:29 pm
(Then you'll have to trade it to me for me to hold onto so you can keep your end of the deal, though if you lose the bet the money just goes to waste and dosn't go to anyone and is put into further jackpots, and if I win, you just get 1k back.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:32 pm
thefire158
(BORED?!)
Xantos Leapt up high, summoning a large toad beneath him.
"Ar this time, all spectators are to step back away from the edges of the bleachers, things are gonna get hot." He said loudly.
The toad gathered oil in its mouth, and Xantos gathered fire from a dragon flame bomb. They unleashed it at the same time.
"Toad Flame Bomb!"
The giant inferno shot everywhere filling the arena with fire and heat.
"If that didn't work...I've always got more..."

((Alright Teddy I'll be looking forward to that 1k your gonna have to give me))

*Hanzo pulled out some wire and using his speed he zoomed past avoiding the fireballs but had his wire loose catching it on fire. Hanzo then starting using his speed to do circles around Xantos that looked like a blur. Fire started surrounding Xantos as Hanzo started making a flaming hurricane. He then made a half-tiger sign creating a clone, the clone took his place holding the wire as Hanzo dissapeared again. It happened so fast that Xantos wouldn't notice as the real Hanzo appeared higher in the air doing hand signs and blew ash on the arena.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:33 pm
thefire158
(Then you'll have to trade it to me for me to hold onto so you can keep your end of the deal, though if you lose the bet the money just goes to waste and dosn't go to anyone and is put into further jackpots, and if I win, you just get 1k back.)
( That's not fair if I win I get the 1k, if you win you get nothing because that was the bet that you'd win. )  

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:54 pm
(Betting is between the betters, for us, it is for fame and rank.)

Xantos banished the frog, catching a glint of wire in the sun. He fell to the ground of the arena from high up, doing a roll to break his fall.
"Looks like I'll have to match your speed."

(An armour that acts as a diversion aswell as normal armour. It is very strong and can block up to B Rank Jutsu, but is needed a steady chakra flow to strengthen it, without the chakra flow, it could only block minor C rank jutsu. On the shoulder plates, there are gas dispensers for poison or smoke which can go up to five yards. It is acctually very light, and it makes the person a lot faster than normal due to a type of jutsu that enriches the inside of the armour.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(With out sword and shield of course)

The armor started to form around Xantos from out of nowhere. As the ash rained down on the arena, Xantos was protected inside his armor.
He unsheathed his chainsaw blade, reving it up and leaping up to Hanzo's height. Slicing across at his chest.
"You forget that sharingan is an evolution from byakugan, I can still see your chakra flow...along with my own abilities that is."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff