Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:51 pm
Even Kessaris knew he was blushing when Riko came around. He gathered himself and responded,"You're skipping. I have some questions for our teacher. Some things he says in history class I know aren't true. It's impossible and I can prove it. And you look nice Riko..." He added after disagreeing with her. "Ummm anyway, did you sleep well?" He was bombing one phrase after another. Poor kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:58 pm
Riko smiled, giggling a little as he slipped. "I slept well thank you... the teacher did get things wrong. I went to the library in the section we are never supposed to go into... Alyss always goes in there... she comes out crying." She seemed a little out of it, but she shook her head and smiled anyways, looking at Kessaris again. "I found out about Marcove and Kendal. But I can't tell you." She put her index finger over her lips and smiled, winking at Kessaris.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:13 pm
Kess looks to her with widened silver eyes. "What?!" he cries as he stoppes and fleeces his bookbag. "What did you learn about those two? Can't be the lies Mr. Soluv feeds us everyday."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:17 pm
Riko bit her lip and messed with her blue skirt. "I can't tell you, Kessaris. I told you..." She had her bag over her shoulder and smiled. "If you catch me I'll tell you everything I know." She dropped her bag and ran for it, faster than anyone in Shale, well not faster than Alyss. Riko launched out of the door and into the secret garden of Alyss', running as fast as she could through the rows of the cherry blossoms.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:26 pm
Kessaris looked at Ricky and smiled. "Girls. Gotta love'em. Be right back." He dropped his bag in his arms and ran off to Alyss garden which was usually off limits. "Hey!" He looked around the corner and noticed Riko's flowing hair moving away. He waves his hand trying to create sand. "Won't work....happens ALL the time! ...Ready or not Riko! Here I come!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:31 pm
Riko smiled, running a little more then turning, closing her hands. Sand appeared around Kessaris feet and then the sand turned to Diamond, weighing him down a lot. "Ohh Diamonds look good on you Kess, dear." She winked and ran off again, disappearing.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:41 pm
Kessaris fell onto his brown shirt, collecting more sand as he did. "Crap..." he murmured as he pushed up to his feet. "Okay...I can do this....1...2...3!!" He clenched his hand and nothing happened. "This is friggen annoying! Ahhh!" As his emotions rose, the diamond receded back into the ground. "Alright Riko, let's see if our afternoon practice payed off." He runs forward and leaps into the ground and just like his father, but at a much slower pace, swims through it. He reappears before Riko with open arms and a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:44 pm
Riko skids and falls into Kessaris, arms, blushing as she tried to get out. "Fine fine! I keep my word... you can let go of me now, Kessaris." She was blushing crimson now as she looked up at him with a shy smile. She couldn't help it with him around and she was just defeated by him. So degrading.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:48 pm
"Alrighty then Riko my dear." he said releasing her. He noticed she was blushing and flustered but didn't mind as he knew he was as well. He rubbed the back of his head knowing no one was around. "Ahem...okay, umm. Okay...now tell me." He said weakly yet assertively. "What did you learn about dad and Kendal?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:57 pm
Riko sat down and breathed out, her blush lessened to a light shade of pink. "Marcove found Kendal when he was young and both Alyss and Marcove vowed to protect him. Through the years kendal grew up to become the General under Marcove and Alyss was the commander." Riko seemed to take a break, thinking. "Your father went to the Hydrons city and took Lilith's stone, making her mad. Durning that time Alyss got shot, sending her into a coma, making Jean so worried she shouted out I'm pregnant... or whatever. Thats all I got." She stood, stretching into a backbend then coming out of it slowly. "I'm going back into the Library tonight if you want to come. Oh and I heard Marcove was really handsome like you. But thats what Alyss says... Thanks for playing with me. I never really get to talk to you because of my studies. Oh and if you need help with your work I can help you... but thats your choice." Riko smiled sweetly and kissed Kessaris cheek, walking off with her hands behind her back.

((Wow I type fast))  

Maha clone

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:02 pm
Yawning and baggy eyed Zakk growled he had been messing around trying to find a way to fix one of the machines that had broken down attempting to fix main power source. "this is bloody ridiculous!" he shouted at one of the other workers. he pushed out from under the machine. his face was black covered in grease, grim and dirt. "entire blocks are out, others are running on reserve power. worst of all almost every factory is shut down because of lack of power." he was in a horrible mood, he had been awoken up by a very large attack, the east sector whipped out, with the main power source of the city with it. and reports had been coming in that Plats, the manager of the major steel mills had been found, with a note written in the soot beside him. standing up he leaned on a pile of steel, thinking about it only made him more angry. Zakk punched a nearby wall, gritting his teeth. "Noroa" was all he growled he heard the others working around him agree with grunts and snarls of their own. taking a deep breath he dropped back downt ot the ground and shoved himslef back under the machine, after a few minutes of cranking and tinkering, and a hard whack with the wrench he heard the machine roar to life. crawling out he nodded at the operator of it. before giving a slight wave of his hand, signalling he was taking a break.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:03 pm
Tenshi appeared to be sleeping in kinda late, along with his bestfriend Neko who happened to be a very large cat. A knock on the door was heard as a Monk was there to wake him up for his studies, "Tenshi wake up, its time for your studies to begin", the monk said. Tenshi began to wake up lightly groaning as he began to stretch, he sat up and looked over to see Neko was also waking up from the knock, "Alright I'll be there in a minute", he said as he got up and went to the bathroom, in there he began to brush his teeth and wash his face, taking care of all his daily morning activities, he walked out and going to his closets putting on his black sleeveless short with a ribben like cloth wraped under his colar, followed by his black and white shorts, and his black and white shoes which are more like weights due to how heavy they are, he grabs his black gloves and put them on followed by his wrist protecter which are also used as weights and protectors of course and walked out the door with Neko right behind him, "I'm ready", he said to the monk and made his way towards school, "Alright", the monk replied and walked along side him.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:06 pm
Kessaris rubbed his cheek. "Well--I--if...eheheh. Okay, see you then." He fumbled before finally saying. He looked to the sky and then to his,"How do you say it...Watch." A new invention from the Silicians. "It's 8:13 and school starts at 8....crap! I'm late!" Kess jumps to a branch masterfully and then to another. He leaps forth catching another then flips to the outside close to Richard. "Wow, did I just--no time. C'mon Ricky!" KEssaris takes ihs hand and runs to the large square shaped bulding. Northern Shale Elementary School. It rested adjacent to the Commerce and Trade building where Marcove struck a deal with Nas Noroa. He walks in and realizes breakfast is still being served. "Oh thank Shale..." He sighs as he falls against his locker nearby.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:09 pm
Riko was already at school, looking through a big book, her friends beside her. She was prettier than them all but didn't care. She looked at the ceiling, thinking then smiling, going back to her book. "Oh so thats what it means." She blushed, thinking about Kessaris reaction to her kissing him, shaking it off. "Crap... I can't think straight!"  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 pm
Monet smiled as she knew it was her husband. "Good morning Mr. Noroa" she said smiling a bit. "Did you sleep well?" she asked. "Breakfast is on the counter, I made your favorite" she said smiling. "Amara must be getting prepared for tonights festivities in Silicia" she said to him.

Keliah received Kessaris' message. She smirked. Well have fun in school brother...darn genetics,too bad you didnt inherit the smarts like I did she projected smirking to herself.

Lorna was almost done with setting up everything. "Sara" she yelled out loud, to her personal assistant. "Sara, prepare for me a full makeover team, I have to look good for Wyatt tonight" she said. She then had one last task to do and that was to clear the path of mountains in the way for the festival. She inhaled deeply and let out a trenching scream, blowing the mountains to rubble. "Okay do what you do best, make this look like something" she said as she walked back into the palace, Sara following suite.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff