Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:07 pm
Jack stares at it.

"...What the hell am I supposed to do with it? Eat it? Not even I know how to work this...feather."

Jack grabs the feather out of the box, then proceeds to wave it around.

" Do I wave it around or something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:58 pm
*he jumps back, and hides behind the chair* Stop that, you fool! I'll die if I come into contact with that thing, you ninny! *he flails around* Now put it down before you kill me!!  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:59 pm
Jack puts it into his coat pocket.

" You never know when this thing might become handy...Might as well carry it around! Afterall, we still don't know what other possibilities it might hold other than killing y- Wait....If this kills you, and you're the Undead type of person...then that means..."

Jack opens his mouth as if he's about to say something then stops. He then says:

"...Crap I forgot what I was going to say."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:00 am
*He smirks, and pulls a gendo* Don't even try it. If I died, your soul would be damned to Limbo for all eternity, forever wandering without a destination. *he twirls around in his chair.* Because, you see, as part f the contract you signed, you had to sign your alliance to me...even in the afterlife...  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:57 pm
"...Whatever"

Jack stands up and walks to the door.

" I'll be at the Pub, catch you later"

And Jack leaves the Flying Fortress.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:01 pm
*he spins around in his chair, and faces the wall* Phase one has just begun... *he laughs like a maniac as his chair decends into the floor*  

Anakoni

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:14 am
*He hops off of Iris's head, and walks casually to the door* Well, he knows the way home. *he opens the door, and looks around. the whole place was quite, which wasn't suprising seeing how there were only 3 people living in something the size of a town*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:28 am
Iris blinked and stepped inside. The whole island kind of thing floating in the sky didn't really shock her. It should have, but she'd seen enough to where things like this didn't have too much effect. Her ears swiveled about, desperate for any signs of life. They flattened when she couldn't hear anything.

"It's so... quiet..." Iris' stomach began to clench.  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:37 am
*he turns around, and looks at her* So, we all have jobs here. I'm the boss, as, you can tell, and Jack is...well...everything else. *he nods* So...is there anything you're skilled at? *he says, tilting his head slightly*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:47 am
"SoulFire and shapeshifting," She told him, feeling slightly awkward. She was never really one to "boast" her skills, let alone have someone ask her what they were.  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:49 am
*he twirls his hand around* Well, I was meaning something more along the lines of cooking or cleaning or something that contributes to the upkeep of the fortress... *he chuckles slightly, and takes off his hat*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:55 am
((Sorry if it takes me a while to reply - I'm on the computer at work inbetween customers. Luckily, it's seeming to be a slow day <-- (has probably just jinxed it by saying so) ))

"Cooking definetely! Cleaning, I can help out with that too." Iris nodded vigorously.  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:02 am
*He claps his hands together, and smiles* Cooking it is! Jack's concoctions were more along the lines of poison... good thing for me i'm already dead...sort of... *he blinks, and looks around*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:06 am
Curious, Iris walked up to him, looking him straight in the eyes, their faces only inches apart.
"You don't seem dead to me..." She poked him in the forehead a couple of times, blinking sky blue eyes curiously at him.  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:19 am
*He blushes, and blinks a few times* Well...it's kind complicated.... *he stares into her eyes with his dull, grey eyes and blushes a little more* You see...to put it simply...I died, then I woke up very much alive, and I suddenly had all these necromatic powers and other abilities that only spirits should have... *he stumbles a little, and clears his throat, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff