Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
ANBU Private Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:33 pm
((Forget all my posts))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:03 pm
Akira walked into the basement of the Base. It was still pretty in tact. "It, held up." He said as he pressed a buttom on the wall as the lights came on and every panel opened up. "Get what you need." Akira said as he set his headband down and put on his Commander Uniform along with his cloak. He also picked up a extra cloak and a blank mask. Niomi, who was still sitting on his head didn't need a mask.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:05 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2
Dark-Ninja70
That's it I'm going technical on your a**!

(( Leafninja is a great site but not sure if it's all accurate and narutopedia anyone can edit. Also the reason I'm saying a living vessel is because the soul you summon takes the form of the person they posses. Zaku and Kinn were formed into the 1st and 2nd hokages and they were dead when Orochimaru used them hence it is not right for the vessel to be alive. Also since the soul forms in into the shape of their old body it brings up the fact that basically any living thing can be sacrificed to use their life in exchange for another. A wolf? bird? whatever because the soul takes over that form and shapes into theirs so whatever the being may be as long as it is living when you sacrifice it then you can do it because there is no plausible answer to deny this fact. ))

((Go dark and can you two GET OUT OF OUR FREAKIN' GROUNDS ANBU ONLY YOU GOT THAT.))
(( Are you smokin something I'm the ANBU CAPTAIN ))
[[Haha just read this old post. I was thinking "pwned" at what I had said.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2
Akira got up and lefted."I'll be back Captain."

(( This isn't the 3rd grade ))

((lol XD))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2
Dark-Ninja70
That's it I'm going technical on your a**!

(( Leafninja is a great site but not sure if it's all accurate and narutopedia anyone can edit. Also the reason I'm saying a living vessel is because the soul you summon takes the form of the person they posses. Zaku and Kinn were formed into the 1st and 2nd hokages and they were dead when Orochimaru used them hence it is not right for the vessel to be alive. Also since the soul forms in into the shape of their old body it brings up the fact that basically any living thing can be sacrificed to use their life in exchange for another. A wolf? bird? whatever because the soul takes over that form and shapes into theirs so whatever the being may be as long as it is living when you sacrifice it then you can do it because there is no plausible answer to deny this fact. ))

((Go dark and can you two GET OUT OF OUR FREAKIN' GROUNDS ANBU ONLY YOU GOT THAT.))
(( Are you smokin something I'm the ANBU CAPTAIN ))
[[Haha just read this old post. I was thinking "pwned" at what I had said.]]

[[LMFAO, I dont recall that. I must have had a....black out moment. Because it was random.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:15 pm
Ryuuki followed Akira into the basement. He looked down at his clothing. He did like the coat that he always wore, and he knew that if he went on a sting operation with it, he would not be allowed to wear it ever again in public. Ryuuki grabbed a coat from the shelf and took off the one he wore in public. He put the newer coat on and folded the other one. He looked around, and found a few lockers, some of which seemed empty. "Sensei, can I use one of these lockers?" he asked pointing at an empty one.

WereWeasels

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2
Akira got up and lefted."I'll be back Captain."

(( This isn't the 3rd grade ))

((lol XD))
[[ rofl ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 pm
[[ emo I was rushing.....]]

"Sure, go in head. We have to meet up with Noa at the gates."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 pm
Ryuuki opened up the locker and tossed his coat in. He closed it, but didn't bother locking it. He was sure that if anybody wanted to see what was inside, they would just pick the lock, and so it wouldn't make a difference. "Sensei, do we have any devices that change our voice?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:25 pm
"No, but I should invent some of those.....But, there is a technique I can teach you guys to mask your voices. But for now, We will just wisper to each other." Akira said as he begun to make his way out of the Basement. "Time to meet up at the gates."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:33 pm
Ryuuki followed Akira out of the basement, heading to the HQ entrance.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo arrived at the ANBU Private Training Grounds, it was a secret training facility in the basement of the HQ. Hanzo walked around by himself looking at the weapons and layout, he couldn't help but think back to all of his times he spent here. When just a academy student he was trained by Jounin and ANBU Member Leo Hyuga who later became his ANBU Captain when Hanzo was just a ANBU-In-Training (equivelant to a Oinin) at the rank of Chunin.

His teammates were Uno Harum and Zaruto Uchiha, the 3 of them were personally picked by 6th Hokage Bambi Hyuga to be trained in the ANBU. Now, Hanzo is the only living member of the team. When he was a Jounin he became the new ANBU Captain and held the position for several years. Now Akira was Captain and Hanzo had fulfilled his lifelong dream of becoming Hokage, he missed the old days greatly and missed his old friends and teammates who have died in battle.

Finally he sighed as he walked over to some of the weapons, running his fingers on the cold metal of the weapons that lay before him. He was gonna train to make up for any weakness he had and improve himself.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:54 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron wandered around the base. As an Oinin he was given secret info on where the base was.He had been searching for hours around the village for the Hokage, and this was the last place he didnt check. Finally he saw Hanzo and said, "Evening Hanzo. I need to talk to you about something".

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo was surprised that someone had arrived, people did not usually come down here. He turned around to look at the person who had arrived, it was Auron.

"Hello Auron, good to see you. What do you wish to talk about?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:20 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron took a seat near the Hokage and began this rather important discussion. However before talking, Auron removed his Oinin mask and said, "I don't know if Akira has told you yet, but I have failed my mission. The one named Teddy, is dead I believe, and I think it is because of my own cowardice". Auron stretched out his arm and with the Oinin mask in his hand towards Hanzo, "Thus..I believe I am no longer fit to be Oinin. If I cannot even save one life how am I suppose to save another. I have fear in my heart Lord Hokage. Fear I must erase before I can resume the mantel of Oinin. I must gain more.....power..for lack of a better word. With more power, my fear of dying, for that I believe it is, will go away. I must train more to gain such power so that next time I will not only have the ability to prevent another death, but I will also go into battle without fear". Auron paused for a moment, thinking about what he just said. Then he resumed. "I know this may seem strange to you my lord, for what you might call my actions logical. I call them shameful. Back in my homeland, warriors would kill themselves if they had failed such as I did. Back in my homeland, warriors would go against the enemy no matter how numerous or powerful. Take my mask Lord Hokage, I am no longer worthy of such an honorable title. My teammates call me the best offensive chuunin in the leaf, but I have not performed as such, nor do I feel like the great warrior they make me out to be. I need to train more to not only live up to their expectations, but to mine as well. So I ask you Lord Hokage. Will you grant me a prolonged respite from these missions, and allow me to do whatever I need to do? I of course will still remain to teach squad 1 if you will allow it" Auron may have seemed a bit long winded their, but what he said came straight from the heart. He awaited his Hokage's response.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces