Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans ~ Dark vs Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What animal would you be?
wolf
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
dragon
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
tiger
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:20 pm
Fox looked up and saw the saw the ice shards coming after her. She moved away quickly and looked up at who threw them. She growled and snarled. Then out of her mouth, fire spot out, and went straigt towards Frost.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:05 pm
"And I'm Magpie," she said with a smile. "Its a pleasure to meet you Annabelle," she said. Magpie than looked back to Draco and said, "Thank you for helping out Draco."

Nightstar than looked around as she stood up. "I hope were in the right time and place," she said. nothing but trees is what she saw so far.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:37 pm
She looked around. Apparently her pusurer had lost interest. She beame off guard. "So uhhh watcha up to?" she said casuually.

Out of nowhere a huge muscular guy came flying off a roof top and right towards the grounp or people near her.

She didnt notice him at the moment but she felt a stange feeling. She ignored it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:39 pm
"Oh, sister, sister, dear sister. All I wanted was just say hi or should I say Goodbye!" yelled Blackfire as she shot a starbolts straight at Starfire.

"Why the name's Lynx my goo fellow," said Lynx with a smile. "My you are cute and handsome," she said.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:39 am
Desiray noticed a girl ((blackfire)) who was shooting the famouse Starfire. She jumped of her motorcycle and went right infront of starfire taking the hit instead of her. She quickly put on her purple gloves and walked over toward the smokey explosion from her "drawing." She grabbed a knive from her back pocket and threw it at Blackfire with all the strength in her arm. She thought she was the only one left.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:37 pm
Starfire was ready to dodge and shoot starbolts from her hand. Until a girl came out of no where. "What are you doing child?" asked Starfire in surprisement. She than flew next to her and than looked back at her sister. She than threw a starbolt to Blackfire and said, "Take that sister."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:43 pm
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Jared West
CodeName: Scourch
Being/Breed: Human
Powers: Superspeed and fire
Abilities: has high stamina, is very flexible and agile, and can fully engulph his body in flames
Weapons: staff
Weakness: electricity, water, his parents and people who knew him before he became a titan
Battle-suit: None
Other: His parents don't actually know he joined up with the titans and presume that he's dead.
Bio: Scourch is the nesest member of the future titans and a bit childish. He's Kidflash and Jinx's son but before he became a titan, he hung around with a bad crowd and got sucked into a life of crime. He only recently showed up at titans tower about a month ago when he had just been mugged for turning his back on his so called "friends". He's now determined to make up for lost time and is trying as hard as he can to get rid of his old reputation. He secretly tagged along with the rest of the future titans even though he was told to stay behind.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:11 pm
((Ur in))  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:26 pm
"I-I'm sorry..." Desiray said a bit worried. Was it not good to help someone? "I-I just thought you were going to get hit so I took the hit for you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:04 am
A second portal openned up right above a tree and Scourch fell out. After hitting just about every possible tree branch on his way down, he landed flat on his face before rolling onto his back. He laid there for a few minutes with a dazed look on his face but returned to normal and sat up as he stretched. "I've got to start watching where I'm going."he said as he stood up and dusted himself off. He then noticed Azar and Nightstar a few feet away and said nervously,"Oh uhhhh....hey guys........what's up." He wasn't supposed to have come back in time with them but he couldn't resist looking around at the past and he had honestly expected them to be in the city by now. 'Ah man, I'm so dead. Nightstar's gonna kill me for disobeying orders.'he thought with an uncomfortable smile.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:31 pm
Just as the man was going to sack the little wrech something got into his eyes. He closed them for a second and missed his target. He pounced right onto Draco.

When Annabelle she heard the racket she whipped around and in the doing so fast she changed forms hopfully without any one seeing.

Zak silently walked down the street. He was wearing dar sunglasses. He looked straigt at the ground.

Maddie ran into the forest. She bent the wood behind her as she ran into a barrier to try and stop her pursuer. She ran through a tree opening it as she sprinted. She was very fast when she burst into a smallish clearing full of odd looking people.
((I made two new charecters is you dun mind Gemini))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:40 pm
Starfire looked at the girl Desiray. She was only worried for the child and didn't want her to get hurt. But than the girl reminded her of someone, a child she use to take care of. "Hm," smiled Starfire. "That's alright. I'm glad you helped young one. And you remind me of someone young, a young girl I use to take care of," she said with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:44 pm
Nightstar than see's Scourch from affar and new he followed now. Even though she convince him not to come along and ordered him too. But of course he disobayed her orders. "Scourch what are you doing here?" she asked him with her arms crossed.

(( Sure ))

Magpie than saw someone pounce on Draco and got mad. "Stay away from him," she said angrly. Magpie than kicked him off of Draco.

Nightstar than see's a young girl out of nowwhere appearing. "Hm," she thought as she looked to the girl(Maddie).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 pm
Scourch smiled uncomfortably and placed his hand on the back of his head as he said nervously,"Ummmm.....well I uhhhh......you see I kinda........Eh I got nothin but I'm here now and that's what counts." He could tell that she was mad at him so he quickly sped off and returned moments later with flowers and a chocolate "Please don't be mad at me."he said with a smile.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:58 pm
Nightstar than looked back at Scourch and smiled. "You flirt," she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff