Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:47 pm
beginner smiled "nice to meet you koko and nagi" she sat down at the table wondering what would happen next in this rather curious day  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:30 pm
Everyone was talking comfertably, the meal sped by. Soon the setting sun filled the emnse dining hall with its beautiful array of colors. Everyone in tha hall admired the last colors of the day as the room grew dark with the leave of the sun.

As the moon began its turn of the world, its pearly glow filled their room. The king stood. "Another day has past." He began magesticly, "Now it is time to retire. Good night, sleep well." With that he took his wifes arm and everyong bowed or curtsied as the King and Queen left.

Later the congression of everyone in the hall followed, already yawning, ready for rest.

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:56 pm
beginner getting up from the dinner looked to aki koko and nagi "i was wondering.....by any chance is there a workshop or something around here that i can tinker around in? i was hoping to rebuild my flying mecha"
beginner asks smiling hoping for a pastime she can work on overnight
for despite her weakness during these hours she was more than willing to get to work on another mechanical masterpiece

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:46 pm
"Mecha?" Aki tilted her head frowning. "I'm sorry..." She bowed, the castle has no such place..." Aki's voice was apologetic.

"There may me a place you can work in the town below here. You should as around." Aki smiled and her friends nodded.

Kikuka

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:18 pm
*Jade flew up, from the earth, and hovered for a bit over a cloud, before landing on it*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:45 pm
Aki and her friends were showing Beginner where she might find some metal workers who could help her with her mecca when Aki saw something.

Hmmm...? She thought and hurried off in another direction. Nagi and Fukoko exchanged looks and shrugged towing Beginer off into another part of town.

Aki hurried off toward the gates, she though she had seen a dark shape land there.

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:15 pm
beginner looked around and smiled as she saw a shop selling some metal trinkets she picked one up and examined it closly with a bit of tinkering these would make excelent cogs for a mecha! she held out some gold "ill take 50!" sh3e began to sort through them and gather the better built ones to suit her needs  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:48 pm
*From the shadows, the telepathically projected image of a man wearing a Gung Xi outfit steps into view. The image adjusts it's hat, and looks around.* I'm...Very sorry to interrupt all of you... but I'm in dire need of assistance... *He stops, and looks around* Wait...is anyone even here? *the image wavers slightly, then goes back into focus.* Just my luck...  

Anakoni

Kikuka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:19 pm
Aki steps out, she had just come back from the wall. "Sir?" She asked, tilting her head slightly in confusion. "Can I help you?" She curtsied and loked up from under her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:46 pm
*the man bows, before stepping towards her* I'm sorry to just invade your castle like this, but this is very urgent... *the man's image quivers slightly, then refocuses.* Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tempura Pho Miso, of the Immortal Spirit Army. *he bows again* As of late, i've become aware of certain...plans against my clan. I understand that our views are quite different, but... *He slides towards her on his knees, stopping just inches away. he grabs her hand, and squeezes it* I am requesting a temporary alliance! This may go against your clan's neutral policy, but, unless you and your clan help us, the peace of this city will be replaced with the horrors of war! *he looks up at her, a look of pleading on his face*  

Anakoni

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:34 pm
Aki, startled steps back a moment. She remebered her cousin's looks and the faith that her parents held in her. Aki gets down to the mans level, she hated people bowing to her.

Slowly her gold touched wings flickered into sight. "I, Aki, daughter of the King of Kabina, accept your request. On these terms: You shall have our alliance, but you shall keep your war outside of our walls." Aki's quiet voice was now strong and defiant. She locked her gaze with the mans.

She squeezed the others man hand, closing the deal then getting up and pulling away. "I must tell my parents and their court." She sighed heavily and rushed off heading toward the great castle.

Springing lightly from the ground she took flight, heading for the castle hovering over her city.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:11 pm
*The man's image smiles slightly, then crosses it's arms* Well, this certainly is a turn for the better... I should get back to base... *with that, the image fades, leaving not even the slightest trace*  

Anakoni

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:00 am
after buying a wheelbarrel, two wheels for a cart, the arm from a rather large suit of armor and a large furnace with a crack through its center that would be sent to her room later she came across a blacksmith designing a helmet with wings
"excuse me sir could you please design a specific style for me?"

the man was in his fortys well built bald with a red beard he looked up "depends.....what the jod missy?"
beginner drew out a basic idea of what she wanted and handed it to him "something like that if you could manage please" she glanced around as he studied the plans and laid eyes on a large pair of tongs with a little work that would make an excelent second arm! "oh and could i buy that thing on the wall?"
the blacksmith looked to the wall "sure for the right price, you can pick it up when you come by for the helmet" he then returned to work on his current project
beginner left the store and began pushing her wheelbarrel away now i just need something that will function as wings and i can begin working on the body  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:03 am
Giro sat in the shadow of the castle of the shadow and whatched as the girl in the wheel barrow went by.
Wondering what she was doing woth all the parts he decided to follow her turning invisible first and flew to the side of the girl try not to make a sound. He thought
"No one here shold care that much about metals and if they have that many mabey they have alot of money for the less...."
His thoughts fell short as he glanced over to admire the castle in all its glory and the reflection of his goggles start to hit the wheelbarrel.  

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:03 am
beginner as she was carting her parts of her next project noticed something....now if she was a human or most any other sort of creature she probaly wouldnt have noticed it
but as a light demon the light reflecting off the barrel came from a source much closer than a building window so she began to look around for its source perhaps i can use it as part of my creation?

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff