Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Anti-emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdoraSky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:02 pm
Emo kids are cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:37 pm
Well.. most people don't care but this one girl said "Stop dressing in black! You're depressing yourself and everyone around you! JUST ********' KILL YOURSELF AND GET IT OVER WITH!"

...We used to be friends.

Zahra Squarepants

Emery-kos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:59 pm
Neo Pain
Well.. most people don't care but this one girl said "Stop dressing in black! You're depressing yourself and everyone around you! JUST ********' KILL YOURSELF AND GET IT OVER WITH!"

Wow, harsh. I may not like stereotypical clothing, but most of my clothes are black and I get remarks like that sometimes (though not as severe as that).

I like "emo kids" too. By that, I'm talking about kids who like and know a lot about emo music. Not the kids who dress "emo" cause they think it'll get them more attention. Cause frankly, music is my life. And anyone who doesn't have a good sense of music (whatever the genre) seem boring to me. Unfortunately, none of my friends are really into music. The closest people I know that are knowledgable about music are my brother and his friends. So I hang out with them a lot. It'll be boring next year when they all graduate.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:20 am
I'm not actually emo, but most of them are cool.
I hate the posers though, and ones who sulk and cut about nothing.  

Creepy P

Creepy P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:23 am
Sophia.Ryu

I'm Anti-Poseur.
Meaning if you label yourself something, such as emo. You're not emo, you're a poseur trend whore 3nodding

I completely agree. If you label yourself its just what your TRYING to be 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:59 am
Emery-kos
Neo Pain

Wow, harsh. I may not like stereotypical clothing, but most of my clothes are black and I get remarks like that sometimes (though not as severe as that).

I like "emo kids" too. By that, I'm talking about kids who like and know a lot about emo music. Not the kids who dress "emo" cause they think it'll get them more attention. Cause frankly, music is my life. And anyone who doesn't have a good sense of music (whatever the genre) seem boring to me. Unfortunately, none of my friends are really into music. The closest people I know that are knowledgable about music are my brother and his friends. So I hang out with them a lot. It'll be boring next year when they all graduate.
Lol well I don't dress the way I do for attention... the way I dress depends on how I feel. But I do listen to emo music.. I listen to lots of different genres though.

Zahra Squarepants

Little Miss Lunacy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:59 pm
Neo Pain
Emery-kos
Neo Pain

Lol well I don't dress the way I do for attention... the way I dress depends on how I feel. But I do listen to emo music.. I listen to lots of different genres though.

I dress that way because I think it looks good.

I try being "normal" occasionally, and I just feel out of place. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:07 pm
Dude, I haven't had anyone make fun of me, but I have had people walk up to me and say 'Whoa, your pants are like so emo.' That was strange.  

Polleo

shampoo-suicide

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:18 pm
Well I've never been hassled about being emo. Maybe because I'm not really emo, just some people think I am. In my opinion I'm just crazy-wacky-weird-group. I have been made fun of because I never talk, and I have a lock on my jacket zipper.

Oh and last year at my old school I was known school wide as "grape-head"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:08 pm
Miserably Lonely
Neo Pain
Emery-kos
Neo Pain

I dress that way because I think it looks good.

I try being "normal" occasionally, and I just feel out of place. confused

I feel the same way... I feel like I'm hiding myself if I dress differently

Zahra Squarepants

~Sushi.and.Rice~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:19 am
Miserably Lonely
My brother hates everything emo with a passion. He always thinks that the way we dress is to make a statement of, "LIFE IS JUST PAIN!!! I HATE MYSELF!!!!I WOULD KILL MYSELF IS MY PARENTS WOULD LET ME!!!"

Anyway, he started to rant about them, and I asked, "Have you ever even spoken to anyone 'emo'?" Of course, to defend his case, he said yes. He said he started to yell at a group of them standing at a store getting food, and they said, "LIFE IS JUST PAIN!!"

( sweatdrop Actually, if someone came up to me and started to make fun of me, I would probably say that, too as a joke...)

Have you guys ever been confronted by anyone like this? Do you have any friends or family who are this closed-minded? Have you ever told someone something stereotypically emo?
just tell your brother to rot in hell biggrin and if sumone came up to me and "tried" to make fun of me i'd beat theri a** haha simple as that D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:45 am
um ya my sis why i dont know she doesnt like mcr because there emocore  

stormi gray

+Sonny This is Urgent+

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:57 am
yeh my brother and my sister, my sis is the worst, every christmas she goes so what do you want, oh wait lemme gues, a linkin park cd right?
and then my brother will come barging into my room when his friends are round and scream 'PUNK!' ...cause he doesn't know what emo is, and punk would have to be the closest he'd get.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:11 pm
I'm not a labeler type person. I love everything emo, but other people are cool too. I have friends of every type, and we all treat each other the same. I call myself emo because I feel like your stereotypical emo on the inside.  

Phantomette

Zakk Catastrophe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:11 pm
Well I was Walking down the hall the other day and some gangster kid was like"put some guy pants on and sclit you wrists f*g" Then he takes my bandana out of my back pocket and spits on it mad gangster kids make me angry  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff