Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:07 am
"Oh...."
said Sorcam, forgetting the scroll he had.

"...Well, can you teach me anything? I use water and earth elements."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:14 am
I'm sorry...I don't know either element. I was actually trying to find me someone who can teach me the manipulation of water...otherwise I'd say yes. The most I probably can teach you is genjutsu or something until I can manipulate water, or copy some jutsu based on it. I'm sorry

He said frowning, wishing he could help with this, much less know some jutsu of the elements to teach him.  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:18 am
"Hmmm...what about Taijutsu or chakara control? They could be useful...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:26 am
Yes it is...ok. How about chakra control first. First focus your chakra onto the soles of your feet like so.

He focused and then he walked up to his house and walked up the wall of it.

"And then you will be able to walk up walls or trees. Just maintain the chakra and you'll be fine. Then we can move onto taijutsu"

He said smiling, looking down at Sorcam from the wall, his arms crossed.  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:41 am
Sorcam nodded. It wasn't that hard, really, to focus the chakara into his feet.
He began walking up a tree...then a bird squawked and he fell down onto his back.

"Ouch...."

Sorcam got back up and tried again, this time making it most of the way up the tree before sitting on a branch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 am
"It probably helps to concentrate completely, and not get surprised like that. But otherwise good job, now for taijutus..."

He said, jumping down and motioning for Sorcam to come down.

"Is alittle more interesting. How about we build up your stamina and such hmm?"  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 pm
"Why now?"

Sorcam jumped down.

"What do you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:19 pm
He thinks to himself, looking at the area. He then manipulated the sand and made hills in the area.

"Ok, I want you to run through this field, up and down the slopes, around the house and back here as fast as you can. Do this three times if you please"  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 pm
Sorcam groaned as he took off, running and taking little 'jumps' with his toes to gain the most distance possible. Sorcam also used something he had learned a while back-breathing as slowly as possibly slowed down the heart and enabled the person in question to do their work longer. And so he ran, over the hills and down as fast as he could, slowing down noticeably at the beginning of the second. He almost tripped going down a hill, but caught himself. He was beginning to enjoy this...maybe he should run some more? On the beginning of the third round, he sidetracked and ran through the village streets.

Eventually, Sorcam traced back his footsteps and, still running, went back and over the hills he hadn't already gone over before reaching Raiden.

Sorcam stopped, almost sad that the run was over. His breathing was heavy.

"I...I am done."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:31 pm
"TAIJUTSUU!!!!!!!!"
*Aura Comes Out of the sky falling extremly fast, Moving so gracfully he was almost dancing. And hit the ground as if he was already there, not slowing down at all.*
"Did someone say Taijutsu?"
*Aura Grinned Wide*

Hikura Taihen Chikara

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:36 pm
Hikura Taihen Chikara
"TAIJUTSUU!!!!!!!!"
*Aura Comes Out of the sky falling extremly fast, Moving so gracfully he was almost dancing. And hit the ground as if he was already there, not slowing down at all.*
"Did someone say Taijutsu?"
*Aura Grinned Wide*

"Eh...let me guess...you're some crazed idiot on a mission to try and get the rest of the world to fight using only taijutsu? Or maybe honorably? Never gonna happen."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 pm

(Wow--that's a really hyperactive guy above me. XD)
Zeno appeared in a burst of wind chakra in his normal shinobi attire, leaving the ANBU Appearance back in Cloud. His blond hair swerved to the side revealing a now normal left eye. He had researched a scroll on transplanted eyes and sent electrical impulses into his optical nerves for hous on end, and the transplant sharingan was now kept at bay, able to be activated at whatever moment he'd decide on using it. He noticed Sorcam and Raiden training then intruded. "How's your training coming along, Sorcam? Sorry I bailed on you, I had to take care of this accursed transplant eye--it was draining a load of chakra out of me, and it just wasn't my style. So, I went and sealed it off, so now I have two normal eyes. Anyway, Raiden, mind if I take over from here? I can also teach you water manipulation, I believe I'm ready to aid you in that field." He told them both as he made a handsign and a clone appeared.

De-Vaughn07

Hikura Taihen Chikara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:43 pm
*Aura Laughs*
"No. It's just funner to fight with. But we will always need other types of jutsu."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:44 pm
katsuro appeared behind zeno, ten feet away from him. he had his akatsuki robe and hat on. zeno could barely see his face as well. "training someone again zeno? when will you ever rest?" he said, smirking evilly.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:45 pm
Sorcam frowned at Aura.

"It's fine-Raiden is going to let me raise my stamina a little bit."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]