Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
Crossroad Travern- Wanderers and Travelers Welcomed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

welcome ye

View Results

Tybarious

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:09 am
*looks up from his seat* yes he is, I believe. Many questions from a so called fur trader. He is his room right now, I can introduce you two tomarrow morning if you like. I also forgot to ask you earlier where you were heading? I hope its not through the old forest to the east. Local legend saids it curst.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:20 am
"Lawrence wakes the next morning and comes down for breakfast."  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 pm
*has already set up a simple banquet for his guest*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 am
Good morning my friend.
"sits down"

My what a feast you have prepared! I thank you.

Shall I dig in now, or shall we wait for your other guest?

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:58 pm
No need. I am here. *enters the room and sits quickly at the table* Good to finally meet you. I am Raven. Are you here on business or pleasure? I am somewhat of an explorer myself. I was exploring this area when I found this comfortable old place. What about you?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:01 pm
Good to meet you. I'm Lawrence.
I'm just traveling through the area, but I've decided to stay a few days to explore possible safe routes through the forrest.

If you've been exploring the area, then maybe you could give some insight as to what route is best.

I'll be mapping out the area for my trading union, but any advice would be appreciated.

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:07 pm
The forest is confusing unless you've been through it. Perhaps, you would be better off with a guide.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:03 am
Perhaps...

Are you offering your services, and how much will it be?  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:36 pm
*smiles* I am an excellent guide, but I do not charge a particular fee. It depends on the route, destination, and the client's character. All of which I will learn about on the way. But I can guarantee that I will get you where you're going.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:38 pm
Sence I have decided to explore the area to make a map for my Trading Union, I am not going anywhere in particular. I simply wish to wonder about in a set grid-like pattern to mark on my map the geography of the land.

So I'm afraid that you might decide to charge a great deal.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:19 pm
Not necessarily. If there is no destination, I can't charge for that. The rest depends mostly on your character. A strange pricing structure, I know, but it suits me. Tell me, what do you carry in your wagon?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:03 pm
*walks in with a plater of more food* ah I see you two are well acquented now, good. I hope you still hungry I just finished another round of my famous pan cakes. *sets the plate down on the table*  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:46 pm
It is a strange pricing structure indeed, but I cannot complain. As for what I carry in my wagon, I am only one humble member of the Lowen Trading Union, so I don't carry anything that is any different then any other trader. What has been and will ever be in my wagon are the goods that I trade. Stuff like fine furs, exotic spices, fragrant perfumes, bundles of wheat, barrels of corn, and metal suits of armor. Anything that can be, and could be traded. What I am currently transporting is two bags of furs, one bundle of wheat, and a bag of spices. Stuff that will sell and-or trade well in the next town I hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:08 pm
Thank you kindly, sir. *takes a small stack of pancakes and drizzles syrup over them slowly* The Lowen Trading Union? A rich name with which to be associated. I'm not sure I would want my name to be known as such. Tell me more about your associates.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:20 pm
~also takes a stack of pancakes~
We are simply a group of traders that were all born in the same town. Every town has it's own trading union, that the people of that town can join. Then when the union becomes large enough, we expand by creating branches in other towns. That way branches of different unions can do business without always needing to carry the merchandise great distances. Also by having branches in many towns, you will always have a small piece of home where ever you go. And it always looks like home too, because all the buildings for that union use a building design that originated in that union's hometown. It's very nice to stop by your union's branch and sometimes see old friends.

It also provides security, because if a union member is cheated, then the word travels to all the branches very quickly. And from there, to the town itself. So that every town in the entire area knows about that swindler, and that persons business live will be over, because no one will trust him ever again. The threat of that alone is enough to discourage most dishonest people.

But it is always encouraged to make new business deals so as to not only expand that union itself, but also to expand the ever growing list of business partners.

Tell me, do you wish to become a parter with the Lowen Trading Union?

~begins to eat pancakes~

RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces