Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:36 am
Lord Travis
prince_chameleon
But true. It's no excuse for bad grammar, spelling, and using chatspeak. It's not all that many keystrokes, you know.

Just because it's true doesn't make it right.

Good grammar, spelling, and not using chatspeak, are not prequisitions for joining this guild from what I could tell by reading the guild front page.

I know, but bad grammar, spelling and chatspeak are what drives people away. I can't read half of what people say on this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:58 pm
prince_chameleon
Lord Travis
prince_chameleon
But true. It's no excuse for bad grammar, spelling, and using chatspeak. It's not all that many keystrokes, you know.

Good grammar, spelling, and not using chatspeak, are not prequisitions for joining this guild from what I could tell by reading the guild front page.

I know, but bad grammar, spelling and chatspeak are what drives people away. I can't read half of what people say on this guild.

I don't base the request on people's grammical use, as long as they can give me a reasonable request with some decent insight, then I don't have a problem.

We all make errors when typing, it happens to me all the time.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:36 pm
No one's answered my question about the issue with Request #5.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:52 pm
DasJabberwockie

Yah I think his was okay. I think my request had the word "Honored" in it...  

Mr. Kennedy

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:31 pm
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie

Yah I think his was okay. I think my request had the word "Honored" in it...
eek I think mine did too... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:58 pm
DasJabberwockie
MM-212 Beta

Request 5

I think that Resident evil is awsome, and I would be honored if you would let me join. That's all I have to say, so thank you for listening to what little I had to say.
What is wrong with that one? Oo
It almost sounds like what I typed. sweatdrop

Well the first thing I thought about when I read this is, wow this person like Resident Evil, but failed to tell me why. Thats like letting someone in that likes Resident Evil since they only played RE4. I need be more convinced, there was no reason why in that request.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:18 pm
MM-212 Beta
DasJabberwockie
MM-212 Beta

Request 5

I think that Resident evil is awsome, and I would be honored if you would let me join. That's all I have to say, so thank you for listening to what little I had to say.

Well the first thing I thought about when I read this is, wow this person like Resident Evil, but failed to tell me why. Thats like letting someone in that likes Resident Evil since they only played RE4. I need be more convinced, there was no reason why in that request.
Ah. Thank you for explaining.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:38 pm
DasJabberwockie
MM-212 Beta
DasJabberwockie
MM-212 Beta

Request 5

Ah. Thank you for explaining.
wink  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Valimai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:05 am
MM-212 Beta
prince_chameleon
Lord Travis
prince_chameleon

I don't base the request on people's grammical use, as long as they can give me a reasonable request with some decent insight, then I don't have a problem.

We all make errors when typing, it happens to me all the time.

But if people always talked in chatspeak around the guild, it would be very annoying. Why can't everyone just be literate? Who cares if you make spelling mistakes, not everyone can spell. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:38 pm
Request 6
i want to join becuase I LOVE ALL THE RE GAMES!!!!!!!!! and becuase i want to meet people that are into RE as much as i am.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:35 pm
MM-212 Beta
Request 6
i want to join becuase I LOVE ALL THE RE GAMES!!!!!!!!! and becuase i want to meet people that are into RE as much as i am.
Umm.... no.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:09 pm
I spoke to some random guy who said they loved Resi, I said 'who did you think were better enemies, zombies or mad people?'
They didn't know there were even zombies in Resident Evil because they only played 4.  

XINVADER

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:19 pm
XINVADER
I spoke to some random guy who said they loved Resi, I said 'who did you think were better enemies, zombies or mad people?'
They didn't know there were even zombies in Resident Evil because they only played 4.
Request were getting to repeative saying how much they love resident evil since they played re4. Most of the request were, "RE4 is the greatest Resident Evil"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:18 pm
MM-212 Beta
XINVADER
Request were getting to repeative saying how much they love resident evil since they played re4. Most of the request were, "RE4 is the greatest Resident Evil"
That's how you know their fandom is illegit. But that's the thing, you gotta ask them questions that go way back. Like, even, how do you get the mask with no eyes in the PSX version of Resident Evil 1.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces