Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Tales Of The Abyss RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:30 pm
"A-actually... There are fruit trees in this area... I've been here a few times and the last time I was here, there was a clearing that had fruit trees around it. U-uhm.... I-it's a little to the east of where we are now...."

"Really? I never knew that. That's good. Then Luke will stop complaining." Tear nodded, somewhat impressed with Coralina's knowledge of the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:34 pm
"Really?" Luke blinked as he looked around. "Let's go! I want some fruit!" He started to the west without the others, quite determined to get first pick.

"I certainly hope it's edible." Guy stopped as well. "Wait for us!" He called after Luke. "Best not lose him, who knows what kind of trouble he'll get himself into.."

"Yay!" Mieu swayed from side to side excitedly, "Fruit~" He followed after Luke as well, treating it like a race.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:37 pm
Tear sighed. "He's always rushing off without much thought...."She started after the others.

"W-wait!! I-It's the other direction!!!" Coralina called out, unsure if they could hear her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 pm
".. T... The other dirrection?" Guy looked worried now, "Lets go get them before they get too far.. Whats in this dirrection."

Luke noticed that Mieu had already caught up to him. "Oh no you don't!" He reached out to grab the Cheagle but instead tripped on a tree root and face planted into the ground. "OW!" He yelled.

"Oh no!" Mieu moved closer to him. "Master! Are you alright?" Luke only grumbled in reply.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:48 pm
"U-uh... I-i-in that d-d-direction.... Is a.... Monster's Nest...." Coralina stuttered out. The mere thought of that made her nervous and scared.

"Uh-oh. That sounds really bad. Let's go! Hurry before Luke gets killed!" Tear cried out, getting worried about Luke's well being. And Mieu's as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 pm
"Let's hurry!" He quickly ran off in the dirrection Luke and Mieu had, hopefully they'd get there before anything else would. He'd already drawn his weapon mid run, ready to strike if anything posed a threat.

Luke groaned and slowly pushed himself up unti he was sitting upright. He winced and took note that he'd managed to injure his left left in the fall. Mieu was strangely silent at this point, causing him to look up. Though, it wasn't quite Mieu that he saw. Luke found himself staring wide eyed up at a large bird like creature, though instead of feathers it had tufts of dark hair covering it. It certainly looked hostile, and quite unhappy. "Ahh!" He panicked, staggering backwards while still on the ground.

Mieu gasped and looked between the monster and Luke, "I've got it!" The Cheagle announced bravely, thought his trembling was apparent. In an attempt to distract it he circled around it's head, spurting fire in the process.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:12 pm
"This could be very bad. Coralina, if you can't fight, then just stay back and don't get in our way, understand?" Tear instructed her, hoping they would get there before Luke got himself killed.

"A-ah... Okay...." She hated feeling useless and like she was nothing but a burden. But since she didn't know how to fight, there was nothing she could do. Maybe she could ask the others to help her learn. Of course, this would have to come after they saved Luke from whatever fate he may have encountered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:27 pm
Luke made a quick attempt to craw away, which was the only thing he seemed capable of at the moment. Unfortunately Mieu couldn't keep the monster occupied long enough, and the poor Cheagle had been swatted away into some bushes. Luke took note of a large presence looming over him and he drew his sword the best he could from his position and swung it wildly in defense. "Stay back!"

Covering ground quickly, it wasn't hard to miss the large monster ahead of them. "There's something ahead!" Guy tightened his grip on the weapon and quickly went into combat with the beast. "Luke, watch yourself!"

"I can't really do much else!" He replied quickly, almost in annoyance.

Mieu was having troubles getting out of the bush. The thick bark of the plant was preventing him from finding a suitable exit. He contemplated just burning through it, but that might cause more harm than good.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:13 am
Not being far behind Guy, Tear saw the monster as well. Using the seventh fonon, she cast Force Field to keep Luke safe until they could get closer. "You'll be okay, Luke!"

Coralina followed behind Tear, somewhat amazed at her power. She felt more useless, then. She had a long-range weapon, but she couldn't even use it. Sacha called out to her and pointed to a nearby bush. She could hear rustling in it and because of how Sacha acted, she knew it was safe and was probably Mieu. While the others went to help Luke, she went over to the bush to try and get Mieu out. "Mieu! It's okay, I'll help you!" It was at least something she could do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:46 pm
Mieu waited patiently for Coralina and Sacha to get him out of the bush. "Here~~ Here~!" The Cheagle continued to call out. Thankfully, Mieu hadn't lost the Sorcerer's Ring in all the chaos.

Guy was completely devoted to getting rid of the monster, while at the same time he managed to keep the creatures attention solely on him. Though, it was rather difficult considering they were down Luke and Tear was mostly focused on getting him out of trouble. He paused to look around quickly, wondering just where Coralina was at this time. Once he noticed that she was at a safe distance, he focused back on his opponent who was just shaking off the previous blow.

It felt strange being in the middle of this and not being able to join in on the battle. Luke simply nodded back at Tear, thankful that she was protecting him with the force field.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:51 pm
Once she made sure Luke was safe, she began singing a different melody. "Nightmare!" Darkness surrounded the monster and dealt multiple blows. She was glad that Luke realized his position and was, for once, compliant and not charging into battle despite his condition.

"Ah! I think I found you!" She pushed one part of the bush out of the way and she could see Mieu staring up at her. "There we are!" She smiled and lightly lifted Mieu out of the bush to safety. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:04 pm
Once Mieu had been lifted out of the bush with Coralina's aid he shook off bits of wood from his body. "Thank you! I'm fine.. but.."

Guy stepped back a little, allowing Tear to deliver the final attack. It didn't take much until the monster had fallen. He lowered his weapon and put it back at his side, his hand resting on the hilt of the sheathed sword. Guy glanced back at Luke, who despite looking very displeased was safe. "Are you hurt?"

Luke frowned, "Uh.. It's nothing, I just hurt my leg.." He stared down at the limb, cursing himself silently for falling like he had.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:08 pm
"Really? Here, let me see that." She kneeled next to Luke and casted first aid on his leg. "That should help. I don't know how badly you got hurt, but that should do it for now. Let me know if it still hurts at all."

"I'm glad to hear that. Alright, let's check on how your... Master is doing, okay?" She smiled at Mieu and walked over to Luke, to check on his condition.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:19 pm
Luke watched as Tear cast, "Thanks. That was way to close.." He stood quickly, having faith that she'd done a good job at healing him. He massaged his shoulder in annoyance, ".. Did we lose the thing?"

Mieu gasped and quickly floated back in the direction the others were. "Maaaster~" Mieu cried.

Guy looked from Mieu over to Coralina. "Everything's okay then, no ones hurt?" He questioned.

"I don't know about you guys but I've had enough of these woods." Luke huffed.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:24 pm
"Luke, what you just did was very dangerous. You shouldn't run off like that, leaving us all behind! As you saw, the consequences can be dangerous and you could easily get hurt!" Tear scolded him. "If you had waited before running off, you would have know that the fruit was in the other direction and we could have avoided all this!"

"I-I'm sorry... If only I had been a little clearer about where the clearing was...." Coralina bowed her head, looking remorseful at her lack of clarity.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff