Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:01 am
Lorri was forced to look into the girls eyes, <********, Is she CRYING?! Thats too much..I totally cant deal with this..Every brain cell in my WHOLE HEAD is telling me to block her out. Just..Just..LEAVE. OMG. He suddenly looked mega-panicked and leapt back by like..several feet, landing with his feet on the trunk of the tree. He had great chakra control, and balanced as if he was glued to the tree, being able to move freely up, down and around it at will. "S-sorry..You..You gave me..a.. a s-shock." He sighed, going red again. That was close.. "E-err..Y-yeah. Uhm.." Shall i let her join me after that? I mean..its just chilling, right? She wont do anything else. We'll just make friends, but..Yeah. No. Yeah..no.. "Sure! Come on up the tree then! I'll show you around my house" WHAT WAS THAT?! Im like..HappyHappyHappy. Well..Whatever, she better like that, or i've probably scared her away..>__>;;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:15 am
Whoah.. What happened to him?? Kai thought to herself.
She looked up the tree, slightly embarresed that she couldn't handle climbing up. She put one foot on the the trunk. "Lorri...." She said sadly. Scared of heights? No way! She didn't want to seem useless... She focused her chakra on the first foot, then placed the other foot on. "Heh.. Um.. I'll be up there in a sec.. Im sorta slow." She slowly walked up the tree, at times, having to grasp the tree, and getting her balance again.
When she got up, she was now hugging the tree on a branch.

[[ Wait..? Like a tree house? ]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:24 am
[[Yu-Huh. He built it himself when he moved to the village, since he had no where to live. -NodsNods-]]

"H-hey..You alright?" He hesitantly stuck out his arms, and lifted her up, sticking his hands under her arms and pulling her up onto the tree house floor. Being a gentleman again? Sure he is! Its like Second-nature for Lorri. "Its quite stable, no worries. Your okay right?" His shyness faded a little as he got used to her presence, but then he touched her and turned bright pink again. He smiled at her and spun out a hand, indicating that this was home!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:33 am
Kai smiled, and oddly she was proud of Lorri that he'd handle for himself up here. "Wow!" She was still blushing from the finger-tips touch, and that didn't make it better. "I should make another tree house near by! We could be neighbors!" She said smiling. Oh crap.. That might have been offensive.. CRAP!! "Not to joke about it though! It's really beautiful, and nature friendly! And stuff!" She was so speechless, somehow thinking this was better than her own home, however she only knew that she felt warm because of the jacket.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:45 am
Lorri was generally really pleased that she wasn't utterly freaked out by his weird living conditions, I mean, he has like..No privacy except for a little room the size of a shower! [[Come to think of it..I wonder where he goes to the tiolet? XD Lets just not go there, He can shower in a lake and all..But lets say he has a way of going to the loo elsewhere >__>;; What about a Bed? Im sure he could build a bed, and like..Buy a mattress. He has cash from Missions. 8D]] He did feel a bit odd when she mentioned being neighbours, but she continued and made up for it. "Ahahaa, Thanks. Yeah..I built it a long time ago..haven't had to make too many repairs..Its a good little house." He rubbed one of the tree walls with his palm, as if he was giving it a heartfelt pat on the back. So..Conversation..Make convo with her..~ She is easy enough to talk to, my words just seem to flow when im talking with her. So here goes nothing! "Sooo..~ This is it. Have a seat..er..Anywhere, Do you want something to drink? No electricity, so it'll have to be cold. Sorry." He winced a little when he mentioned no electricity, waiting for her reaction. Its pretty tough living like this..I would love to have a proper home again..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:57 am
"Look, if you think I hate your house.. I don't I think it's perfect. Although, a gentleman like you.." She said winking. "Should deserve a better house. Some warm water.. and stuff. [[ Omg.. Okay, lets just say she had a backpack.]] She took her backpack off her back and pulled out a canteen, it was really warm, with Green Tea inside. She would seem like a freak, as if she was prepared to stay out, she took out a small paper cup, it was bent all over the place, and wasn't as round as a cup. " Don't worry, I stop home to wash the cup, and canteen." She said, pouring hot tea into the cup, and surprisingly, the cup wasn't hot on the outside. [[ Like a starbucks cup.. xD ]] She stood up, and handed it to him. "I hope you like tea, sorry though.. I didn't bring.. any.. water or something."  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:07 am
She had tea in her bag? Thats Handy. 8D ((What a weird reaction! XD)) "Oh my god, Thanks!" He flashed her a heartstopping smile, only for a second, but it was a very sexy smile. ((You know it was..~ ;D)) He grabbed a pillow and threw it at her, it hit her head, and he started to laugh. He was relaxing, and becoming more friendly, his real self around her. She was so efficient, totally the opposite from him, and he thought she was a bit strange, but she made him smile. Real Smiles. <3

[[Writers Block again. XD]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:16 am
His actual, real smile made Kais heart melt. "Your..welcome.." She sighed happily, and grabbed the pillow, hugging it real hard, and screaming in her mind. In a daze, she almost seemed mental. xD She smiled to herself, while watching him drink tea. Looking out a small crack meant to be a window, she thought, taking one glance at the Moon, and turned around to watch him again. And her eyes started to get a little droopy, and before she went to sleep, she said. "Lorri.." Then let her head fall to the pillow.

[[ Omg, seems weird, but, saying someones name before they sleep is sorta.. mysteriously.. zzzzzzzz.. xDDD]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:30 am
[[Oooohh ~ Could it be luurrrvvveee~? 8D]]

Lorri sat several feet away from her, sipping at his tea as quietly as possible. ((Lol.)) He loved the way the hot liquid burnt his throat, not noticing the pain, only feeling the warmth spread through him. Man...Its been so long since i've drunk a good ol' Cuppa! X3 He looked up to Kai at last and found that she had slipped down to the floor, She was lying down on his floorboards, fast asleep. Finally having some reaction to a girl being in his house, he stared at her for a while, S-she's..quite cute when she is asleep like that...But..What am i going to do NOW?! He crawled closer to her, putting his head on the floor beside her, checking if she was really asleep. She was. "Umm..So. This is a change of plan..~" He whispered to himself. He stood up, looking down at her. And then, not even thinking about her family and stuff, he bent down and picked her up, thrusting his as gently as possible into his arms and then carrying her over to his bed. ((O__O;; ...Dont think that! You Perv! XD)) He layed her down, pulling the small blanket over her; tucking her in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:39 am
[[ It is! It might as well be. xDDD ]]

Kai felt a presense near her, then a flying feeling, while she was being carried. Sleeping like an angel, she had a sweet dream.

Kai and Lorri where standing in a cherry blossom feild standing under one umbrella in pouring rain. As Kai leaned in to kiss Lorri.. Lorri disappeared, and the umbrella fell to the ground, hitting her head.

[[Shall we dare time skip? D; ]]

Waking up, silently, but eyes wide open in fear, she looked around franticly, and realized now, she was in Lorri's room. "Ah!!" She shouted falling out of the bed.

[[ Yea.. TIME SKIP TO MORNIN?? ]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 am
[[Just to make things more interesting..~ And get the Love Ball Rolling a bit..~ XD]]
Lorri was fast asleep, he had had to lie down on the floor last night and hadn't slept particularly well. But, he didn't mind giving up his bed for Kai, she was very sweet to him and one of the first friend's he had had in the village. Suddenly, he was woken with a start as there was a scream right beside his ear and a heavy pressure landed on him! He opened his eyes to find Kai lying on top of him, bright red and looking rather stunned. He tried to take it in for a second, as they lay there in silence, not moving. "K-kai..?" He asked, confused as to what happened last night. Why is she on TOP OF ME? What do i do?!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:10 pm
[[ Oooooo. very smart! ]]

Kai gasped, and finally figured out what she landed on. "Umm-" She said still hovering over him. She blushed really hard and got up, stepping aside right away. "I'm sorry.. I just had this really weird dream..And.. I fell out of the bed.. I didn't mean to-" She stepped back, making a little space between them, and Kai was now backed against the wall. She stared down at him, still frightened by her dream. "Did I hurt you?" She said laughing a little finding amusment in what she said.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:45 pm
A weird dream? What is she blethering about..? God, Women are strange.. o__O;; But..That was rather embarrassing. Lorri started to chuckle, which then escalted into a proper hearty laugh, The situation was rather funny. They calmed down after a little while, and just thinking about it was making Lorri blush. "Ahaa, T-thats alright. Accidents h-happen..Anyway. Good Morning. Im sorry about last night, I..err..w-would have taken you home, b-but i dont know where your house is exactly..And..Well.. Just, you looked s-so..peaceful..I didn't want to wake you..So i just-" Lorri had been looking away from her, still blushing and blinking a lot as he tried to explain his actions, but then he looked up and smiled as if the situation was funny to him, "I just dumped you into my bed instead!" He grinned and got up, laughing again. The mood in the small hut was pleasant this morning, they had got off to a good start. Lorri was in a good mood and prepared to go off and spend the day with Kai; he'd had a dream about it. ((-WinkSmirk- Nahh, Lorri is so clueless that they just wandered around the village together and went shopping in his dream. Just friends. He had a few things he needed to do, and the more the merrier! No?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:12 pm
"Good morning then." She rubbed the back of her neck. Oh my goodness! I'd better get home and dress! She blushed again, and she couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. He.. He said I looked peaceful.. Looking at me in my sleep..? Gasping, she took a pillow and hit it on his head. "You pervert! You watched me sleep?!" She said jokingly.

[[Writers block.. D;]]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:20 pm
"Wah-!" Lorri was bashed on the head with her pillow, "Ahahaa! N-no! Thats not what i meant! Omg!" He started to laugh again, and tried to tickle her, failing a bit, but managed to make her fall over beside him. "Noo ~ I had to carry you over to the bed, didn't i? I wasn't going to let you sleep on the floor over there!" He pointed to where she had fallen asleep the previous night. "Silly!" He scruffed up her hair with his hand and stood up. "Would you like to go and get something to eat Kai ~ ?" He asked, sticking out a hand for her and putting on a posh-Butler-Like accent. What am i doing..? I have never been this care-free before with anyone..! She is just so easy to talk to..Am i teasing her?

[[God, He is like the perfect Guy. T___T;; I WANT A LORRI. DX]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games