Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Stonger (Like the song) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:50 pm
[[Nothing too big...I think it's after 12 now. =]]

"I...see." Sammy says. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, Sammy holds out her hand. "My name is Sammy, by the way."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:55 pm
He stares at her hand with wide eyes.

((Ok welll its about 10 past 12 and the powers were just transfured. My charecter Zak just caust Sammy falling out of a window....y other charecter is with someone else...Also this is a present tense rp...if you hate the Idea of present tense pm me.))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:56 pm
Starnova than looked down at driving cars and the people walking on the sidewalks and crossing the street. "They live weird and have no wings. Though they do use their legs more," she said to herself again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 pm
Sammy giggles. "Oh come on silly, my hand isn't poisonous or something!" Seeing as he wouldn't take it, she lowers he hand. Glancing at the busted glass, Sam asks. "...You didn't break those, did you?"  

michael j rox

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:03 pm
(( present tense is when. . . .? Sorry I was never that good in English ))

Then a man behind her started to walk closer with a gun in his hand. Starnova heard something behind her but didn't know who or what it was. So she slowly looked behind her and saw a human coming closer towards her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:12 pm
He stares at her. Still having nothing to say. He had frozen up.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:16 pm
Kalina smiled. "Nice meeting you!"

Midnight ran into she thinks was a girl (starnova.) she fell toward the ground. "Oh so sorry miss....." She said a bit worried. She felt akward and affraid to now what she would say if she saw her blind eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:17 pm
"Dude? Dude!" Sammy watches as the man just stands there. She knows the situation is bad, but for some reason she's completely calm. She reaches for her cell phone in her pocket...

but remembers she left it in her apartment.

"Damn!" She curses her stupidity and runs inside.

michael j rox

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:20 pm
He snaps out of it. He shakes his head. "What are you doing?" he says curiosly.

"Nice meeting you too." she says politly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Sammy shoots him a strange look. "I was going to get my phone...I thought you had a medical problem or something. You were staring at me for...what, a minute?"

michael j rox

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:27 pm
Saito walks down the street slumped over and sighs as he hears his stomach growl and thinks,'Ah man. I'm so hungry. I haven't had a bite to eat in since yesturday. As if it wasn't bad enough that I didn't have a place to stay.' After letting out another sigh, he sits down and looks up at the beautiful night sky. 'Hmmmm......atleast it's a nice night to be out.'he thinks as he continues to look up at the sky.

{{Uhg, this present tense thing is going to take a little getting use to}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:28 pm
"Sorry....Im not going to have an ciesures...trust me" his face got serios. his eyes gave a focused look, " I just cant let you know any more."  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:33 pm
"Let me know? Let me know what?" Sammy asked. The weird energy in her was building. It was well past midnight, and Sammy was starting to bounce up and down in place.

[[I have to go really soon. emo ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:35 pm
"Huuuuuhhhh...." he let out a sigh. "I cant tell you about the lights exploding, I cant tell you about the TV's."  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 pm
Starnova than see's a girl(Midnight) falling in front of her. She than looks to the dangerous person coming closer and through fire towards him. The man than got frighten and ran off. She than looked down to the girl and said, "Its alright." She than helped her up and notice something strange about her eyes. "Are you alright?" she asked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff