Reply RPing
Hotel Liebe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphina_Skye

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:04 pm
*Vee looked up from the leaflet he had been reading through, only to realise the queue for the reception was growing more and more. He grumbled and rolled his eyes, mumbling* Silly me, I should have read this in the queue. *He sighed and shrugged it off, pocketing the leaflet and moving to the back of the growing queue at the reception whilst looking around the hotel's reception area a bit more*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:19 pm
Kiiyuko slowly stood up as she stuck the vile in her front pocket. She slowly walks into the hotel.  

Angelically_Enlightened

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:40 pm
"thank you" he said as he got his key. as he turned around he saw a wolf walking slowly to the counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:42 pm
Kiiyuko looked around as she walked toward the front desk.  

Angelically_Enlightened

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 pm
um pardon me miss but can i ask wat you got in your pocket? he said turning around confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:47 pm
Kiiyuko didnt know if she should show him since she didnt know him. She pulled out the smal vile out of her pocket. "This......Why? " She asked curoisly.  

Angelically_Enlightened

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:54 pm
hmm *he looks closely at and sniffs it. oh no reason btw im Zero he said extending his hand out  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:56 pm
Kiiyuko really didnt want to shake it, but she reaches out and shakes his hand after putting the vile in her pocket. "I'm Kiiyuko. " She said.  

Angelically_Enlightened

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 pm
nice to meet ya he said smling well if ya need anything lemme know ok? i hope you enjoy you stay here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:32 am
*Tana walks in and sighs when she sees the length of the queue. She walks up to join the back of it.*  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:38 am
*Waiting to be cheaked in*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 am
*he puts his sword in the ground and lays by it* man look at that moon. today was long and hard. he trains constanly because of the promise he made."just a little longer i will find you..." he thought as he watches everyone walking and talking  

Zero Hour17

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 am
Kiiyuko walks in and sighns in. She had already called before to reserve a room. Kiiyuko walks back outside and runs into the forest. She went on all fours as she ran and weaved between the trees. She jumped up into a tree and changed into wolf form, almost screaming in pain. She stopped in one of the tallest trees around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:44 pm
Zero's ears twitch* wat was that? he looks around then telpots to get a better look*he put his hand on his chest an serches the forrest using aura  

Zero Hour17

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:47 pm
Kiiyuko looks over her shoulder to see if anyone had followed her. She ran even more. She stopped when she got to a small lake. She had found this long time ago and had built a small dock. She walked up to it and sat at the edge letting her feet dangling in the water.  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff