Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:38 am
jin stood there and felt a strange person nearby"ok flutter hold on i have to check on something" with that he ran outside the house and met up with tor outside "yo welcome to our new house and hideout lol" jin said to tor with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:35 pm
Tor looked up at him and grinned. "Your Jin, right?"  

MrTomGero

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:42 am
jin smiled and tilted his head back"yup thats me and i have a question for you what do you think of my sister melody" he said as he gained a serious look on his face  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:45 pm
He paused thinking. "Well, she's kind, and pretty funny sometimes. Fun to be around. And kinda cute." He shrugged. "Hostenestly, I see her as a nice girl in general." He paused again and looked up at the house again. "Though I didn't know that her house was this big."  

MrTomGero

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:42 pm
"i know its huge and its intemidating" he said as he looked at the house "come on tor lets go inside but before you go in (jin looked at tor seriously) would you date me sister tor(melody0" jin said with a smile??  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:16 pm
"Date?" Tor was suprised he would bring up something like that. "Well I don't see why not."  

MrTomGero

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:04 pm
" great just to let you know go right a head and date her " jin said as he walked over and leaned against the gate post  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:57 pm
"Um, okay." He went inside and looked around. After ten minutes of walking around, he got lost. "I think I need map of this place."  

MrTomGero

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 pm
jin continues to lean on the post "oh boy this is going to be fun" he said as he sat down and looked at the house  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:52 pm
Flutter heard some one walking in the house and ran to see who it was he kept following the sound untill he found another boy

((im talking to tor here))

flutter said "who the heck are you and why are you in this house"  

Flutter824

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:22 pm
Jin looked at the sky and saw the clouds separate "well lets go for a run " he said as he made a few aNhandseals and jumped up into the air and landed on the heaven strings he had made"now to the mizukages office" and with that jin took off to the office at an breakneck pace  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:31 pm
((we is twins almost twins with different personalities hes an assassin))  

Flutter824

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:41 am
Melody was wearing a pure white dress with black ballet shoes. Her long purple hair turned silver and her eyes a demonic yellow. She climbed to a very tall tree feeling sad. She stoud up on the tallest tree branch that was away from the ground. She walked over to the edge of the branch and looked to the sky and stated "Will you catch me as I fall........" she took a deep breathe and......fell forward. Her white dress fluttering in the wind as she fell her eyes tightly closed. Tears streaming down her face, as she fell.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm
He glanced at Flutter. "Uh..." He paused catching sight of nearby window, seeing Melody fall from a tree. "Sh**!" Next thing he knew his body moved without thinking. The window shattered, as he jumped through it. And he caught Melody as he went out into the air. Tor landed on his feet and almost fell off balance. "You alright?" He didn't recognize Melody, but he thought she looked familiar.  

MrTomGero

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:06 pm
Melody opened her eyes, they were blured with tears. "T-T-Tor...." she seemed more worried than anything else. She looked at him and stated "I should be asking you if you're alright, you just jumped out a window to save me.....why?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff