Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
Idiosyncrasy - Kayotics updated again. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boobies.
  Mmm....
  He's a trap.
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:01 am
Well I think we all agree that your art style and actual skill is amazing.

Question:
> HOW U GET SO GOOD GURL?
Lol seriously, do you take art classes or anything, or does this come naturally to you?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:38 am
Somehow whatisface has to be based off me.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:08 am
Regulust
Somehow whatisface has to be based off me.
Lol, yeah. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:20 pm
J of The Wind
Well I think we all agree that your art style and actual skill is amazing.

Question:
> HOW U GET SO GOOD GURL?
Lol seriously, do you take art classes or anything, or does this come naturally to you?

A bit of both. I've been drawing since a young age, but I didn't seriously start drawing until about 6th grade, which was five years ago. I was mostly a self-taught artist, but then I took a few art classes in school, which improved my drawing immensely. I can't even tell you how much that helped, and in my drawing class we didn't even learn any anatomy or anything like that. In fact, I don't think we did any human drawings until the last project, which was a realistic drawing. So, I've never professionally studied drawing in the Japanese manga style, but I have taken other art classes. Oh, I've also been pretty much self taught in learning photoshop, too. My mom helped me get my grounding with photoshop, but mostly I just played around.

@ Reg - I've actually never thought of you and Skyler as similar people. I didn't realize that until now.  

Orphie

Yumekisses

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:01 pm
Ooh, I never realized that it's a comic x3;; I thought it was a guild at first. I will have to check it out now! And the art looks great ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 pm
Ahaha, I bet that happens a lot. xD  

Orphie

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:34 pm
I updated the site itself. And a News spot is on the first post of this thread.

This got pushed down so fast. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:16 pm
Keep them coming Orphie. They're awesome!  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:34 am
Yeah, this is pretty amazing Orphie, although I fear for the innocence of your characters. But overall, wow, you're really good at this.

Also, I have to wonder, if you were such a good student that you had maxed out those academic points thing, would you be allowed in the opposite sex's locker room? I just think that would be the best incentive ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:09 am
Can you kill me in a comic?  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 pm
Ennokni
Yeah, this is pretty amazing Orphie, although I fear for the innocence of your characters. But overall, wow, you're really good at this.

Also, I have to wonder, if you were such a good student that you had maxed out those academic points thing, would you be allowed in the opposite sex's locker room? I just think that would be the best incentive ever.

You fear for their innocence? How so?

Aha, probably not. I actually put that in the comic without really thinking about what I could do with it, and had actually completely forgotten about it. I could totally have loads of fun with that little feature.

l-Kathulu-l
Can you kill me in a comic?

Maybe. If I did that, though, then I'd have to start making death comics for everyone! D:

But we'll see.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:08 pm
Can I be the wall in a comic?  

Al Torrenz

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:03 pm
ChaosTorrent
Can I be the wall in a comic?
Okay. You can be a wall. That is you. Be happy now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:09 pm
But seriously, with no background knowledge or anything you should put me in for no reason. Make me a major character because I think you should  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:50 pm
l-Kathulu-l
But seriously, with no background knowledge or anything you should put me in for no reason. Make me a major character because I think you should

This comic suks. Boo. BOO. BOO ON THIS COMIC. KATH SHOULD BE KILLED OFF IN THIS COMIC.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff