Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
The Economy Really Sucks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bleh
  :/
View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:50 pm
Well..it's to go ON chicken. They have Montreal Pork, Montreal Steak. *shrugs*

Montreal Chicken

®îñíÏkãtå®û

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:17 am
WOW, it already contains my two favorate spices. (garlic and onion)

SWEET !!!  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:28 pm
xDxD!!! You really should try it.

Just get some chicken. Normally we just get a couple chicken breast halves. Sprinkle the stuff all over it, stick it in the oven for about 20-30 minutes. It's good.

®îñíÏkãtå®û

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:37 pm
Sounds yummy.
But we don't get meat as much as we used to.
Mainly because my mom has trouble digesting it,
and my sister (purple) doesn't eat meat anymore.
She went vegan, and never came back.

But when my sister went vegan, my dad went nothing but meat in protest.
Now how silly is that.

As for me, I eat both, it just has to look good.
(of course my view of "good" is somewhat restricted compared to most)
I pick and choose anyway. I don't like to eat a lot of different stuff.

But I can say that I like "Meaty and Veggy" chicken nuggets AND pepperoni.
LOL  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:49 pm
Yeah, I remember your sister telling me she was Vegan.
I eat meat, but not much. Mainly chicken. Every now and then steak. It really-really sucks when your whole family goes vegetarian and you still like meat. To me....it's like those people who force their children into religious beliefs. *shrugs*

I don't eat much meat because I too am picky when it comes down to that. I do love veggies very much. But, I do not think that a diet of pure vegetable base is healthy.

My aunt was vegan. Every one always talked about how beautiful she was. How skinny....and healthy she looked. ....When she got pregnant she and her baby both died because they said her "healthy" look was all her body's facade to try to make it through each day. *shrugs*

®îñíÏkãtå®û

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 am
Yeah the main problem with not eating meat is that you don't get the protein you need. Of course you can get it from other things, but it's never enough.
And then your hair falls out.

I think that the best diet would be a combination of the both.
A mainly veggy diet with meat thrown in.

Just make sure to pick and choose your meats. Because you want to be able to get the most out of it, and not get a piece that is mostly fat.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:37 pm
Uh, just to clarify, people? I'm vegetarian, not vegan. I still eat dairy products; I'm just picky about which ones (I stick with free range and organic).

The problem with unhealthy vegetarian or vegan diets is that, like with a diet based too heavily on fatty foods, you have to balance it out properly to make it good for you. I'm pretty careful about that; my only problem is getting enough protein. But that's just because I don't eat enough of the things I know I should be eating to get it. That's all my fault. sweatdrop

I'd better quit there. Just wanted to point that out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:30 pm
♥ @Purple: I wasn't against you in what I said. >_<; I'm sorry if you were offended. I do understand and agree that there is a difference between being Vegan & Vegetarian. My aunt, was Vegan. And even though on the outside she looked healthy she was really trashing her body by not choosing the right foods. That's the problem with having a diet like that. It's up to you to make sure you're getting the right daily needs.

As long as you are taking care of yourself. That's really all that matters. I don't support animal rights, I'm a psycho scientist b***h. So, I don't support the values that most people have for choosing that lifestyle. BUT. That doesn't make them bad people in my eyes. Just different.

®îñíÏkãtå®û

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:33 am
I just wanted to clarify since there's such a huge difference between vegetarian and vegan. 3nodding Wouldn't want to be labeled wrong. Though I'm generally against labels as a rule, anyway. But that's a whole 'nother argument. xd

It's true that you have to make an attempt at choosing the right foods to eat. But the same can be said of any diet. My brother here, truth be told, may eat meat, but overall he has much less variety in his diet than I do cuz he's so damn picky. He eats hardly anything but pizza and maybe some cereal or ramen, every day. I predict health problems in his future. stare

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:45 pm
All that has been said has at least some truth in it.
(some more then others)

My main problem is that I don't know the difference between vegetarian and vegan.  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:47 pm
The difference between Vegan & Vegetarian

Purple, I actually didn't KNOW which you were. So, I was only going by what Dude was saying. 3nodding Thank you for the clarification though. :3

No, a diet consisting of Pizza & Ramen is absolutely no better than a Vegetarian with poor judgment. Ramen...while sometimes is an okay snack it's terribly fattening and greasy. It's not good for you at all and should never be considered as a meal. >_<;;

I am not super healthy by any means...but I do try to eat the right amounts of each type of food. Somedays I will eat pizza or burgers ...something that's considered not so good. Then other days I'll have a slightly healthier meal. Then other days (like today) I'll have a Peanut Butter sandwich and some steamed mixed veggies.

®îñíÏkãtå®û

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:03 am
Lmao, I didn't know there were so many different labels for different types of vegetarians. xd That's funny. 'Kay, technically, then, I'm an ovo-lacto-vegetarian. But that seems somewhat like splitting hairs to me. xd Plus, it sounds like some kind of reproductive disease. sweatdrop

My ramen is healthier. I just use the dry packaged noodles and make my own vegetable-based mix to cook them in. whee It's yummy, and not salty or greasy.

Now I'm craving mixed veggies. sweatdrop

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:13 pm
LOL
Yep, way too many catagories for me to remember them all.

I guess I got the differences between the two reversed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 pm
Whenever I eat ramen, I eat the dry noodles. Uncooked, no sauce. >_<;;;; I have no idea why but that's how I like it. My husband says Ramen tastes like cardboard to him.

And yeah....Ovo-Lacto does sound like it would be a disease. gonk

®îñíÏkãtå®û

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:04 am
I don't care what kind of noodle it is, onion and garlic salt would make it better. (i would be a terrible vampire)  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff