Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Akatsuki (important read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:33 am
well, one is that there is a jutsu that said "atomic blast" in the new years topic thing. and two is that it has a description of it. like pain when he blew konoha with his powerful jutsu. and three, no it is not godmoddish. if it was, then he would of just said that it hit everyone int he speed of light and not let them have a chance to defend themselves. now that is godmodding. but i can understand why you think it was. kind of was a cheap a** attack. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:34 am
Nanahara Arekkusu
Ah sorry but ain't that pretty much god modding? since you want the main demons to destroy a village like nothing though you did it with an attack ain't that just messes up the whole purpose of why your trying to get the demons sorry just wanted to say that okay.

Its ok to say something. No its not god modding at all. And yeah we want main demons but our targets are lesser demons. We got our mission at leaf completed so we finished it off. The main demon's would be worried about later in the future, about how to get them.

((well Iam off for now. Tired. I hope that answers the question you had))  

Shruikan Tenshi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:23 am
oh yeah, try and keep a spot open for me, cause i still have a ring, and i'm in the loophole system of that i'm inbetween places, so none cane harm me...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:02 am
Hmm, What about me? I did go with you guys since you made Demonic join you. Does that mean you guys might train me to be an Akatsuki? -is imagining all the evil deeds he might do in the future-  

crimsonnobody

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 am
Depends on how loyal you will be. I am ready to take almost anyone in.
Though its highly recomended that you are at least jounin...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 am
Blarg here is a thing.

Zeramaru likes rekio... that was why he stayed.

DING TEST GOT THE ANSWER... thanks to the impure world ... without the controlling kunai I am not going to die...but Zeramaru does not know that that why he use a medical jutsu...  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:30 am
Sigh whatever i am not sure what to do, i need other members to show up to seal the demon -__-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:21 am
Well Ryu is a five-year old. If done properly, you guys can make him loyal to Akatsuki or just the Leader.  

crimsonnobody

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:28 am
hehe that sounds interesting...... ninja

Where is he btw ?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:03 pm
I want my other RPC Arashi to be part of akatsuki when that happens Zeramaru will disappear FOREVER!  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:19 pm
LOL, A five year old leader would be hilarious. "Kill that guy since he was mean to me." But anyways I still want to be leader of akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:23 pm
LOL

Five year old leader of akatsuki says "Cloud no gimmy cookies WE BLOW UP CLOUD NOW and steal all COOKIES!!!"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 pm
I would get along with him XD, "Give me a piggy back ride DX" and also it will make people piss that they lost to a five year old XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:40 pm
Imagine 5 year old S rank ninja.

"you mean" 5 year old says crying

The ANBU GUY walks up to the kid to lock him up for being part of akatsuki thinking "He's just a kid so what can he do"

5 Year old makes seals "thousand years of pain" runs up to the ANBU to stab his ...

The ANBU laughs at it but it did hit him he tries to kick the kid

"CHIDORI NAGARASHI!" the kid makes the jutsu while his fingers are still in the guy's a**  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 pm
Sheesh, you guys don't have an imagination. I can just use a jutsu that wrks best with five year old kids and get whatever I want. "Hey I want all your villages to bow before me. PLEASE!!!!!! -PUPPY EYE JUTSU- HAHAHAHA!!! No one can resist a cute face. Especially the ladies.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff