Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:39 pm
"Nice to meet you too." Jenny said putting her hand in his. "What are you up to right now?" She asked looking around. The sound of everyone moving got her perked. Then she heard the girl beside her. "Oh. I think she just left. I don't know where to, but she gave a lecture."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:39 pm
"Oh god. It's because..."

"W-Well, I've never known a human to anything but talk. You're walking around innocently, maybe going to buy some candy, when the shopkeep says 'Well, you have a good day, you hear?!' And then you just know he's going to say that the next time, and the next time, and the next time...

Or you'll be on a train. (He paused, remembering his previous experience.) And they'll go up to you and tell you their life story and then ask for yours and-

But it's like, I don't know what to say. I just freeze up." Finishing, he went back into his slouchy position, sighing heavily.  

rather_bored

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:46 pm
"Well, I don't really eat, so I was just about to head to the Library. Would like to join me?" Haki motioned his arm towards the main hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:47 pm
" Whaat..!" Reagan bummed, her immature eyes down casting.

" I don't wanna what till classes start to see her.." she huffed," Well either way I'm in trouble for being late.. and she probably knows I was late. So I guess it doesn't matter now.."

Her words stopped and her eyes clouded over. She had zoned out again.  

PunkUnderPrep

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:50 pm
"Oh I see, th-thats horrible that your afraid of th-them" Nika said, still alittle shy toward him "They are m-mostly harmless creatures. I actually p-p-perfer humans for f-friends" Nika then looked at Demetri's tail "Y-Your a demon, r-r-right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:57 pm
Jenny smiled at Haki. "Sure. I have no where else to go." She looked to Reagan and noticed she was spaced out and laughed a little. "I guess I'll see you later."  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

rather_bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:02 pm
This girl liked them? Sheesh, this was the first person he'd had a normal conversation with in years, and she liked..

...them.

"U-um, yes actually. Well, i can't really do much, I've seen other demons do cooler things, I'm just endowed with cat traits" He said, his tail drooping slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:04 pm
Reagan nodded slowly," Yep, I will see you soon." she gave a smile to Jenny, before rushing off to have some fun with the wolves.

' I wonder if they'll play with me!' she smiled, laughing childishly as she looked around for a pack.  

PunkUnderPrep

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:16 pm
"I think that girl needs some medications." Haki said, smiling a little.

"Again, Haki was forgetting his manners. "Oh! After you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:18 pm
"Well I.....I....Um...I" Nika blushed and looked down slighly "I l-like your....umm... t-traits, th-they are c-c-cute" Nika said shyly and looked around realizing her pack was far gone. She got scared and grabbed Demetri's arm scared "I-i-I'm lost, B-Brother is g-g-gone" She said softly as she looked around

Ivan and his pack were continueing down the hall when they say Reagan. Even though they were in their human forms, they growled and snarled at her. Ivan cleared his throat and looked at Reagan "What do you want, you filthy bat" Ivan asked disgusted that a Vampire came up to his pack alone.  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:20 pm
"Haha, even though you might be right, you shouldn't say that. She could hear you and then there could be all sorts of trouble." Jenny said with a smile and a blush as she walked ahead of him when he motioned for her to. She walked down the hallway and looked outside the windows with some enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:28 pm
Reagan's face drew down in a frown," Hasn't your mother ever taught you manners?"

She inched closer, never really having a good look at lycan before," Though if I were a bat I could have fangs!" she smiled, showing her rounded canines," But I don't." she finished, watching for the wolf's reaction.

For never being this close, she was on gaurd, but she was sure having a hell of a time talking with them.  

PunkUnderPrep

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 pm
"So, if you don't mind me asking... what are you? Are you a vampire? a human? a Werewolf? What?" Haki turned to look at her. "I mean, with all of the things we can do, there's no telling people apart anymore..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:37 pm
"Well, me and my brother are human. I haven't met any others lately though. It's scary for us though. Everyone is all super and powery and everything while me and my brother are just... Normal." Jenny said with a kind of rant. She turned to Haki. "Are you... Human?"  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:40 pm
The other pack members took a step back when she brought up his mother, they all knew of his past. Ivan clentched his fist as he felt a small shock go through him as the necklace was surpressing his anger "I smell vampire on you and vampire is filthy! By the way my mother did teach me manners but my manners went away from vamps when they killed my parents in a bloodbath" Ivan said angerly as his eyes became a beasty yellow color "Your so lucky I'm not allowed to change right now or you be dead, sticky bloodsucker"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff