Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 pm
jax observed them "odd he said he went inside and looked 82 he wlaked and wlaked he walked past a girl 'uh hello u need some help" he asked her  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:10 pm
Tina heard a male's voice she looked seeing a boy.Hearing him offer his help she nodded her head."Yes I need help finding my room."  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:11 pm
Name: Seth
personality: He is a very outgoing werewolf. He makes a statement wherever he goes. People really love being around him, he makes many friends. Can be very rash, and a little hotheaded at times.
crush: Tina
appearance: He has short black hair, spiked up. He wears one bat wing earring. He has three scars down his back. His eyes are yellow, almost feral. He wears to silver rings, on his right ring finger, and index finger. He wears a black ring on his left middle finger.
Weapons/past: Seth is a one of a kind person. He dosent have much of a past. He tends to get into trouble often, so he was sent here, to keep quiet. He uses a pair of spiked knuckles. His family was killed by rougue vampires, he dosent think much of it. He found them and killed them. He has never liked vampires, his hate is beyond the normal werewolves.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:11 pm
jax walked over "what room do u have" he asked her stil lkeeping his face hiddin but his eyes  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 pm
kaikai321
Name: Seth
personality: He is a very outgoing werewolf. He makes a statement wherever he goes. People really love being around him, he makes many friends. Can be very rash, and a little hotheaded at times.
crush: Anybody want to be my crush?
appearance: He has short blach hair, spiked up. He wears one bat wing earring. He has three scars down his back. His eyes are yellow, almost feral.
Weapons/past: Seth is a one of a kind person. He dosent have much of a past. He tends to get into trouble often, so he was sent here, to keep quiet. He uses a pair of spiked knuckles.
~accepted~(you can post even if I dont do that everyone's accepted)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 pm
Walking Through the halls Xamus Yells "Can anyone Show me to my room?"  

crimson_vampire-666

2,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:23 pm
"My room number is 87."Tina told him."So do you know where it is." Tina could hear someone yelling.But couldn't really hear the words very well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:25 pm
(ok, cool.)
Seth walked through the dorm rooms. He was tired and very aggitated by the fact that his room was locked. Most usually he would have kicked the door down, but then, he wouldnt exactly have a door would he? He heard a person yelling for their dorm room. Seth walked out by the person "Whats the number?" He watched slowly, not really caring, even though he could tell him exactlly where it was if he told him the number.  

RhageisMyGame

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:26 pm
jax nodded 'yea mines 82 ill help" jax focused and looked around "cmon" he said walking in the direction of the rooms  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:26 pm
From nobody's response Xamus Slouches to the stairs and sits until someone sees him and wants to help him look for his room.  

crimson_vampire-666

2,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:30 pm
Seth didnt follow. "Heh, your one floor down, go up a floor. Should be the eighth on the right." Seth kept walking, heading for the girl next. "You said 87, am i correct?" He watched her silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 pm
Tina turned around hearing another's voice."Yes."  

Angelic_Gurl909

black HEARTED RaBiEs

Wheezing Elder

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 pm
Name: Aubrey Hawthorn
race:Vampire
personality biggrin istant, cold
crush: n/a
Weapons/past:Fists, He dosen't remember much of his past due to a bad accident. Developed a hatred for most things except books and music
appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:33 pm
Rorey walked down the hall listening to everyone yell back and forth about room numbers and what not. He couldn't figure out why people don't just walk and find out for themselves. He made it to his door to see someone in front of it. He walked around them and jiggled the handle to see it was locked. "Are you serious?" He asked as he pulled out a small trinket from his back pocket.

You a**! I can't believe you still have your lock pick with you! Ugh I thought you got rid of it! Lilly yelled. He laughed and shook his head.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pm
Seth rolled his eyes. They weren't listening. "HEY! Girl your room's next to mine. DUDE! your room's a floor up." Seth got tired of waiting for someone with his key to walk by. He walked up to his door, kicking it straight off its hinges. "Ahh....thats better." He walks in throwing his stuff on the bed. He popped his head out the door. "By the way, this is my room, in case you thought i kicked your door down."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff