Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kurisu's Puppet Factory/ Weapons Repair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this Ok?
  yes
  no
View Results

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:29 pm
Zarud took the umbrella and examined the mechanisms "All right now lets see..." He threw the umbrella into the air but couldn't activate it in time, allowing it to slowly glide back down to the ground.

(1/3)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:33 pm
Zarud gave it another try. He threw the umbrela faster and used his chakra threads to activate a mechanism, unfortunatlly it was the wrong on and closed the umbrella. It then nose dived an inch infront of Zarud's face and inbedded itself into the ground "Well at least its very sharp..."

(2/3)

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:39 pm
Zarud made one more attempt. He threw the umbrella high into he air and pulled the mechanism firing several dozen needles into the surrounding area. Though he had mistimed it, some of the needles flew towards him and he naturally defended with his arm. "Aaargh!" He clenched his forearm, which had 15 long needles through it.

(3/3= Senbon Rainstorm learned)

((Though with consiquences.))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:16 pm
Zarud pulled out the senbon and clenched his fist. Below his sleeve, hidden away, the damage sew itself back together. "I'm fine, thank you for the umbrellas sensei, they'll be alot of help." He the gather up the others and headed out.  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 am
Kurisu walked into his shop and went into the back room as he began to construct a very simple type of puppet.

(2 1/2 hours later)

"Now i just have to attachthe paper bombs and..... is finished! whee "

Kurisu attached its chalkra strings and began to move it about the room.

Scarecrow Puppet

User Image

A very simple puppet used in sneak attacks and disquise. it has 3 pincer spikes in each hand to help attach it to the enemy object. It also has paper bombs attached to it which can be activated by the user.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 am
One of Z's three sand clones walked in to the building. He walked up to the counter and looked at Kurisu. " Z wants to order another Scythe and a puppet."

(You should make a Price Guide in the first post...)  

Zombie Swagger

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:46 am
Kurisu set down the prototype of the Scarecrow and walked ito the front room, "Sure Z, what kind of puppet are ya looking for?" Kurisu pulled out a catalog and asked his to pick out something of interest.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 am
"Custom." It said as it pulled out a piece of paper with some writing on it. Z had wrote it before he had left. He gave the piece of paper to Kurisu.

(Next Post...)  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:58 am

Z's Puppet

I want these things included on the puppet:

- 2 arms on each side of puppet
- Swords coming from arms and mouth
- Able to shoot Exploding Tags
- Back opens up so Z can hide inside it
- While Z is inside he can still control the puppet
- Made of special metal that cannot be heated/cooled
- Ability to go underground/water with Z inside

Thank you Kurisu for attempting my puppet. I will have my clone bring it to me in Kumogakure.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:00 am
( Can it look like a giant spider? It's Offense/ Defence. Next one will be a Offence only. Poison... )  

Zombie Swagger

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:33 pm
Kurisu looked at the list sity if this would work, "i'll have the other scythe done in no time, but the other order might take a while." Kurisu then made his way to his work bench to see what he could do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:45 pm
((sorry Jim, they say that its considered god modding so i can't build it))

Kurisu came out and sat the identical scythe on the counter for Z to come and pick up. "Ugh, i can't believe that didn't work."

heres the other scythe..(no charge)

[IMG]http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/cawkichr/IceScythe2_edited-2.jpg[/IMG]

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 pm
((you have to put it in the Custom weapon thing first, then they will see if it is allowed))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:59 pm
(( Ok. I Think I will become Master of Spider Puppets. That can be my nickname. Or if I die, it'll be my next RPC. Or my son. Whatever comes first.))  

Zombie Swagger

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces