Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
which ethnic group are u? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Higan Bana.]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:06 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
I dunno.. I'm Chinese with a British passport..

xD

ABC - American-born Chinese
BBC - British-born Chinese
CBC - Canadian-born Chinese
DBC? EBC? FBC?

I'm CBC too but I'm Chinese-born Chinese with a Canadian passport.... lol and yes I've been called "banana" too when I went back to China.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:06 am
@ Niphy: I don't know why people say durians stink. Sure they've got a strong aroma, but that just makes durians even nicer. razz  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:26 pm
what are durians? and i'm pretty much the same as minielf except not in austrailia and han... sounds familiar lol. I'm a twinkie. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:24 am
yalie5
what are durians? and i'm pretty much the same as minielf except not in austrailia and han... sounds familiar lol. I'm a twinkie. ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They're like really big spiky things, with soft creamy stuff in the middle.  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:52 am
EEEwwwwww durian alert durian alert

And they do stink.. lol when I was in Singapore they had notices on the buses forbidding three things - food & drink, smoking, and durians.. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:33 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

And they do stink.. lol when I was in Singapore they had notices on the buses forbidding three things - food & drink, smoking, and durians.. xd
hehehe surprised
When we went to HK, durians were forbidden in the hotel but my dad went out late and got some and we ate them quickly before sneaking out and putting the rubbish in a public bin. whee  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:35 pm
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

hehehe surprised
When we went to HK, durians were forbidden in the hotel but my dad went out late and got some and we ate them quickly before sneaking out and putting the rubbish in a public bin. whee

oh those. lol. my mom buys them. i use to hate them when i was little but now i don't think it's so bad... they don't really smell... lol why were they forbidden in the hotel?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:17 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

hehehe surprised

oh those. lol. my mom buys them. i use to hate them when i was little but now i don't think it's so bad... they don't really smell... lol why were they forbidden in the hotel?
Cos they've got a really strong smell lol. xd  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:25 am
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

hehehe surprised

odd... i've never noticed it... but then again I use to confuse them with pineapples. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:49 am
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

hehehe surprised

odd... i've never noticed it... but then again I use to confuse them with pineapples. xp

I never really notice it hate a strong smell either. I think they taste really yummy blaugh anyways i'm half vietnamese and half chinese[cantonese] because my grandparents were from china and then they went to vietnam they met each other in vietnam happy story and my parents were born in vietnam and i'm born in canada so i'm kinda a CBC and VBC....  

wackywacko

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:51 am
wackywacko
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

hehehe surprised

I never really notice it hate a strong smell either. I think they taste really yummy blaugh anyways i'm half vietnamese and half chinese[cantonese] because my grandparents were from china and then they went to vietnam they met each other in vietnam happy story and my parents were born in vietnam and i'm born in canada so i'm kinda a CBC and VBC....

i use to hate eating those but now they're not so bad. and wouldn't that be cbc or cbv since you're born in canda? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:57 am
yalie5
wackywacko
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

i use to hate eating those but now they're not so bad. and wouldn't that be cbc or cbv since you're born in canda? wink

CBC and VBC mean chinese born canadian and vietnamese born candian  

wackywacko

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:53 am
wackywacko
yalie5
wackywacko
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5

CBC and VBC mean chinese born canadian and vietnamese born candian
really, i thought it was canadian born chinese and candian born vietnamese (personally I think it makes more sense that way whee )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:21 pm
我是潮州人。。。我很骄傲?  

Flammable Bait

Lai Woun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:30 am
I just found out that I am Kazak, well only half since im only half chinese!! ^__^  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff