Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:24 pm
User Imagewho said the moon was cold and the wolf fierce? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((I thought you had done a witchy on me, but its okay and don't bow! Makes me feel uncomfortable))
Laung groaned as he heard the scream echoing through out the hallways, turning over. He was going to kill that girl some time soon if she was instent on screaming like that! He got up out of his bed with delibarate slowness and throwing open his door looked out at Selina running down his way "what on earth are you screaming like that? Your supposed to be asleep, people don't scream when they are asleep!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who ever did, didn’t understand the beauty of the unknown User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:28 pm
(( sweatdrop . . . eek I'd never do a 'witchy' as you call it! I try to keep up with my RP's!! T-T))

Selina jumped up as she saw an angry Laung come out of the door and then ran over to him, babbling about the kitchen, rats, and a little girl, unable to actually form coherent sentences through her panicked tears.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:16 pm
User Imagewho said the moon was cold and the wolf fierce? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((okay .. sorry if I upset you then *huggles and gives cookie*))
Laung held Selina at arm's length and waited until she had run her course of blabber, sighing and looking bored "right thats very interesting, now why are you screaming and babbling like a lunatic?" he asked looking very annoyed at the moment

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who ever did, didn’t understand the beauty of the unknown User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:42 pm
Selina pointed down the hall. "A-A girl . . . i-in the kitchen . . . r-rats . . . swarming her . . ." she sobbed out.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:25 pm

((thats a lot of rps eek eek ))
Laung looked alarmed and moved Selina to the side non to carefully racing down the halls, skidding like he had before he had becoming his cold thing, like a kid. He slid down the bansiters dangerously and nearly a hit a stone collumn on the way. He neatly side stepped it and carried on running, speeding up when he the scream, swearing. He skidded into the kitchen, sweeping the young girl off her feet as he rushed into the litter of rats. He looked around at them and as one flew at his face he just caught it in his mouth and bit into it's body, leaving blood splatters ((eww!)) across the room and then growled at the rest. He watched as most of them scampered away, only one tried another attack and recieved the same treatment as the first. He watched until all the rats where gone and then placed the girl on her feet spitting out fur from his mouth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:44 pm
((Ahehehe . . . sweatdrop ))

Selina had no way to keep up with him, so she just sort of collapsed against the wall, curling up into a ball as she cried. She hated how she did things like this! She hated her dreams so much!!!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Laung looked at the girl who was shaking slightly and then at the mess around him "I'll get someone to clean this up" and then he realised that Selina hadn't followed him. He breathed heavily in and looked at the girl "you go and find someone, seeing as this is your mess." the girl stuck her tongue out at him and he just sneered back. He turned and walked back up the stairs to find Selina on the floor in a ball. He stood above her, his arms crossed and he tapped his foot "your making the floor dirty"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:37 pm
Selina sniffled a little bit and then looked up at Laung. "I-is the girl okay?" she asked timidly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Laung bent down in front of her and twirled his thumb along the floor his different coloured eyes to the floor "if she wasn't then I wouldn't be here. First of all how did you know she was in trouble?" he then looked up at her with his brightly coloured indigo and turquoise eyes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:11 pm
Selina looked down at the floor. "M-my d-dreams . . ." she stammered out. "M-my f-fault . . ." Her eyes started watering once again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:09 pm

((ooo sorry, I was reading a book in the house of night series. Its good and about vampryes))
Laung looked at her critically lifting his finger under her chin and lifting her face to look at her "Your dreams can't escape from your head, so they can't do any damage therefore it can't be your fault." he said trying to make logic of what she had just said and couldn't "and don't start crying, makes you look like a vampire's next meal"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:13 pm
((Vampires . . . ^-^ . . .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so tired . . .))

Selina sniffled and wiped at her eyes. "I'm s-sorry ma-master . . . I c-can't help it . . ." she cried out as the tears continued to pour down her cheeks.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Laung went out to wipe the tears away from her face, hating the way that it made her seem so small and timid. He touched her face softly and brought the tears away from her eyes frowning as he felt the water on his fingers and it dropped. He didn't know why he was so amazed by it, but he was "well she's safe now and that means sleep"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 am
((Grr . . . writer's block for this RP. Grr . . .))

Selina shook her head. "I'll dream more bad things . . . I don't want bad things to happen . . . I can't sleep . . ." she muttered out and buried her head into her knees as she curled up into herself.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:25 pm

((Oh noes! grr .... *eats writer's block and then spits it out* urgh! tastes nasty))
Laung put out his arms towards Selina holding her arms and then turned at a sound from the girl he had saved "yes Liava? Its your own fault so go to sleep and don't complain" he said to her and then turned back to Selina "your dreams can't escape from your head! I already said that! And don't you start saying that you can. It was Liava's own fault and not yours. Bed now"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff