Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's Fortress (new home) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this better then before?
  hell yeah
  not really
View Results

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:37 pm
"This is getting fun." Jono chuckled as he tugged back on the chain of his kusarigama, allowing it to fly back towards him and catch it in his hand. Fixating his grip a meter or so down the chain as he gave it a gentle up and down motion. The repeated motion gave his blade a nice spinning motion as he held it in a diagonal motion to keep it from making contact with the ground. Continuing this motion, the blade began to pick up momentum until it formed a blur that almost made it seem like a metallic ring. "Whenever you're ready." He commented as his third eye continued to give him a second perspective on things.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:45 pm
Spike made one more set of hand signs 'Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)' sommoning six more Ember clones surrounding him while he charged chakra quickly thanks to a cloud above him which shot a lightning bolt at him feeding him its chakra energy thanks to his resistance training. Spike then stood up straight ignoring the blood trickling out of him while he thought of another plan, while he was surrounded by his clones making it hard to tell which of him was real.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:52 pm
"I know I can't visually see which one is which, but if they try and attack I think it'll be obvious." Jono commented as he knew how most materially composed clones were weaker than their true predecessors. Keeping his spin steady, he smirked as a plan unfolded in his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:57 pm
Spike listened to Jono as he spoke then decided to fool the Fool. Spike summoned one more Ember clone then he charged forward with the rest of the clones while one clone stayed behind to act like the real Spike. three clones attacked Jono on the right, three attacked him on the left,two clones attacked him from above, and Spike and the lightning clone attacked him from the back all attacking by throwing kunai knives and attacking up close with kunai knives.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:32 pm
Jono watched as the clones circled around him and readied themselves for battle. Using the intense spinning of his weapon, he formed a shield from the chain and moving it to block each of the incoming kunai. As he saw that the clones were advancing, Jono quickly made his way through two sets of seals. Suna no Kyuutai (Sand Sphere) & Suna no Hangeki Kyuutai (Sand Sphere Counter) Sand quickly shot up around Jono, strengthened more so on the side that the clones were attacking first from, allowing the counter to activate upon contact and unleash large spikes towards the attack. The sphere finished off as Jono let anybody willing to try and hit his sphere, but every attack would be met with a quick and forceful retaliation.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:45 pm

The three clones who attacked Jono from the right poofed away in a bunch of flames. Spike seeing the clones attacked by the sphere had them all stop attacking and fall back to where the 'dummy' clone was standing on the other side of the field. Spike thought of what to do, then decided to dismiss his clones keeping the lightning clone and two Ember clones. Spike made up a plan then told the clones. The clones listened to the plan then ran towards Jono's sphere, one standing behind it, one on the left, and one on the right. Spike shifted into his special stance while the three clones threw kunai with paper bombs attached down into the sand guiding them by thin string right up into the sand sphere then having them explode from the inside.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 pm
Jono's third eye witnessed the event and thought he'd have some fun. Quickly adding supporting structures to keep the sphere seemingly active, he went through more hand seals: Suna Futoiude (Great Arm of Sand) The familiar claw reached up and grabbed Jono while the action being hidden by his sphere. Sliding Jono underground, he allowed the exploding notes to tear apart his structure, making it seem as though the attack were successful, and decided to play the part better he quickly went through a few hand signs underground. Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu) Using the small cover provided from the sand drifting down, a genjutsu clone of Jono appeared in the crater where his sphere once stood.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:00 pm
Spike watched the event unfold from afar seeing as Jono smartly used the clone technique all to well. Spikes clones all ran up and detonated on command utterly destroying their target which wasn't the real Jono. Spike looked at the ground seeing that he may have to re-think his strategy.

((hey you want to end this? i was thinking i could teach you some jutsu to help you out some? and i need to learn some more anyway... besides this fight could go on forever! XD))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:27 pm
((You're not allowed to teach anybody else jutsu until you're Chuunin and up, tried to convince Firu otherwise a while ago, didn't really work. And if you wanna end it, we can. I can keep going all day long.))
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Jono thought to himself as he began to shift under the ground, using the arm to move him around some.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:35 pm
((Damn! well we could end it besides its night here! and i need sleep soon...))

Spike watched as he noticed sand shift starting to move. Spike decided it was the right time, Spike then activated his new three tomoe (sp?) sharingan. Spike pulled out three kunai knives with paper bombs attached and threw them into the ground right in the moving sands path.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:37 pm
((Yeah, 1:30 here.))
As the paper bombs went off in the sand, it revealed Jono and sent him flying into the deep crevice that was flooded with lava below. His sand arm quickly shot out and caught him before he sank too far into the deep fall as he shouted, "Hey Spike! Wanna call it a draw?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:40 pm
((11:40 here))

Spike ran over to the edge of the lava mote and helped Jono up out of it. "yeah lets, besides were pretty even." Spike said as he stretched and bandaged himself up deciding to have Ronnel look at the wound later and instead popping pain pills into his mouth.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 pm
"Only if you promise to teach me a few jutsu though." Jono commented as his arm of sand set him down onto the ground. Taking a step towards Spike, he fell over as his legs collapsed from exhaustion, "Eh, maybe you go on ahead and I'll catch up."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:50 pm
"sure ill teach you some jutsu." Spike said as he remembered to deactivate his Sharingan then slung Jonos arm over his shoulder and helped him walk over to a level flat boulder setting him down gently. "what jutsu did you want to learn?" Spike asked as he looked up at the clear blue sky.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:56 pm
"I've actually been thinking about trying to pick up some of those nifty lightning jutsu when I turn Chuunin." Jono coughed up as he was thinking back to the battle.

((Gonna be my secondary element.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces